SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:32 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:But if plastic doll Ken and Barbie can't make it, I don't think I can put much faith in the real life versions. laugh out loud

But the girls could have loads of fun and laughter playing with Robby and Uncle Chase. laugh out loud

JMS(narky)O

Do you think Chase is going to dump Josh. So far he is vacationing with Josh and I get the vibe that Duh and Bor will not play nicely enough to allow people to be friends with both of them IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:41 pm

Not sure how that will play out.  The subtweets, shade, unfollows/re-follows, and melt downs on SM by all parties including Lauren and the twins, chase, Josh, MM, etc. should be interesting and entertaining.  

But between this and the love triangle, I'm excited to see it all unfold.  At least real time on SM, not sure I care about watching the actual show. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:45 pm

Yeah, the actual show sounds a bit painful. Not sure I am going to watch it either.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:48 pm

IMO Chase will dump Josh. Just a feeling laugh out loud

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:51 pm

nd4reality wrote:IMO Chase will dump Josh. Just a feeling laugh out loud

OMG! RoSe better watch out MM takes no prisoners.  Or is it now RoDa and Se is all alone? That makes me just a little sad to even type it.  If Lo wasn't dating someone else I would say go Chase and we could have RoDa and ChaLo Or would it be LoSe (?) double dates.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:43 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:RS tweeted a couple photos of DLo & *spoiler* out together yesterday (I posted them in his thread). According to someone on Reddit, DLo & *spoiler* sat with them to eat and chatted for about 20-25 min. According to that user (paraphrased):
-both came across very nice & were pretty funny, DLo was more talkative than the user would have expected and*spoiler* was on the quieter side
-both giggled a bit but nothing overboard (laugh out loud)
-it seemed like a more romantic (as opposed to friendly/platonic) vibe ... *spoiler* put his hand on her leg a few times while chatting
-DLo mentioned how heavily edited the show is & that a bunch if them (contestants) keep a journal marking down what was shown & what actually happened

So has *spoiler guy* made his choice in DLo since leaving BIP or is he just still playing the field? According to RS, *spoiler guy* said that he loved K and parted ways with DLo in the finale, yet he's still hanging out with DLo and spending all this time with her after the show? Maybe K ditched his azz for good?
He is still following K on social media but not DLo (yet).

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:47 am

I don't know if *spoiler guy* has made his choice or not, sometimes I think it comes down to convenience--DLo and he both live in LA. Right now--it is easier for them to get together. Same with Amanda and Robby.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:56 am

@summerdayze I'm as confused as you are laugh out loud
According to RS, *spoiler* is still talking to/seeing both girls but is not exclusive with either. I'm not sure how Kristina could be okay with that since she seemed to want something exclusive and to be "appreciated" based on spoilers. As for DLo, I'm not sure how she could be okay emotionally with continuing to date the dude who declared his love for someone else, unless she just wants some casual convenient fun bc she's attracted to him or there's more to what he said at end of BIP that we don't know about.  Based on Kristina's tweets, it doesn't look IMO like she ended it for good/cut off emotional ties with him either, so who knows.

I have no idea what to make of their SM either.
*spoiler* doesn't follow DLo but has had at least one teasing exchange with her on Twitter where they have "@" each other. As far as I can tell, he hasn't done that with K although she has tweeted positively about him during episodes (without "@"ing him ***edited to add: I just checked again and K did "@" him as part of a reply to a tweet by a fan who "@" them both - although he didn't reply for whatever reason***)
DLo has also joked with Jasmine & Raven on Twitter about *spoiler* and his kissing skills.  And ... DLo & K still follow each other.

I guess we'll have to wait and see ...

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:53 am

Oh what a tangled web.
I need a bath. Pass the lye soap.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:00 pm

I'm not a fan of either woman after they acted so scorned by Nick for no real reason, but at this point I prefer DLo. At least she didn't let herself get played by Jef like Kristina. dizzy
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:08 pm

mindless wrote:I'm not a fan of either woman after they acted so scorned by Nick for no real reason, but at this point I prefer DLo. At least she didn't let herself get played by Jef like Kristina. dizzy

I agree. I think Kristina has a mean streak, that all is needed is to scratch that superficial surface for it come out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:43 pm

mindless wrote:I'm not a fan of either woman after they acted so scorned by Nick for no real reason, but at this point I prefer DLo. At least she didn't let herself get played by Jef like Kristina. dizzy

Me too. Whatever she had going with IF, Kristina did go on BIP while having him on the back-burner IMO. Might as well as root for someone who atleast was 'single' when she went IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal