SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:23 am

That promo is tacky AF. More than ever, I feel like this whole scandal was calculated for ratings and storyline.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Mgrissom Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:38 am

sosleepy wrote:That promo is tacky AF. More than ever, I feel like this whole scandal was calculated for ratings and storyline.

Yep - Paradise Lost what a pun.
Have we heard anything from the producer that "reported it" to Warner Bros? The producers had gone from Nick to Rachel with little time off and they wanted to give the staff a week off around Carley and Evan's wedding. Had things gotten out of hand with Corrine - yes. But they chose to use the situation for publicity instead of sweeping it under the rug. The one I feel sorry for is DeMario.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:15 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Kristina was in DLo's IG Story (they and a bunch of other Bach people were at Jade's baby shower)

Maybe they'll give us the first polygamous Bachelor relationship. laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO cheeky
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:14 am

Mgrissom wrote:
sosleepy wrote:That promo is tacky AF. More than ever, I feel like this whole scandal was calculated for ratings and storyline.

Yep - Paradise Lost  what a pun.
Have we heard anything from the producer that "reported it" to Warner Bros?  The producers had gone from Nick to Rachel with little time off and they wanted to give the staff a week off around Carley and Evan's wedding.  Had things gotten out of hand with Corrine - yes.  But they chose to use the situation for  publicity instead of sweeping it under the rug.  The one I feel sorry for is DeMario.

Considering that both Corrine and DeMario apparently will return to discuss what went down, production/network is obviously all in to exploit the situation for publicity/ratings. Just like they did to Dean and his family situation. no no

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:05 am

coolangel wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:Kristina was in DLo's IG Story (they and a bunch of other Bach people were at Jade's baby shower)

Maybe they'll give us the first polygamous Bachelor relationship. laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO cheeky
Now THAT would be the most dramatic surprise ever laugh out loud

I don't know why DLo got back with him after he "dumped" her on national TV though ... wouldn't that be a blow to the ego? I have so many questions about this crazy triangle LOL. IMO she should've just hooked up with Wells (even though he was the "bartender" - that would be a nice twist laugh out loud) or stuck with Ben Z who gave her the first rose. I'm still so confused how she and Kristina are okay with this. I need more info now laugh out loud
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:22 am

They all seem so OK with it, it's just weird. He's been jumping from one woman to the other a few times, and they both are fine with him, each other and the whole situation? Confusing.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:37 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:They all seem so OK with it, it's just weird. He's been jumping from one woman to the other a few times, and they both are fine with him, each other and the whole situation? Confusing.

IMO it means the almighty dollar is of greater value then their self worth.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:06 pm

The whole Dean/Kristina/DL thing is so weird to me. If I were Kristina, I would immediately unfollow/unfriend cut off contact with Dean and move on. I mean if he went on a date with Danielle, decided he didn't like her, and then went back to Kristina it would be one thing. But it seems that it's more than that to me. The only thing I can think of is that maybe she is just hiding her real feelings and taking the high road, so as not to spoil the show or anything.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:59 pm

IG stories of some original cast members prepping for/heading to the Men Tell All:

Source: @jasminegoode_ Instagram Story

Source: @alexiswaters Instagram Story

Source: @ravennicolegates Instagram Story
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:08 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
coolangel wrote:

JMO cheeky
Now THAT would be the most dramatic surprise ever laugh out loud

I don't know why DLo got back with him after he "dumped" her on national TV though ... wouldn't that be a blow to the ego?  I have so many questions about this crazy triangle LOL. IMO she should've just hooked up with Wells (even though he was the "bartender" - that would be a nice twist laugh out loud) or stuck with Ben Z who gave her the first rose. I'm still so confused how she and Kristina are okay with this. I need more info now laugh out loud

Cocoasneeze wrote:They all seem so OK with it, it's just weird. He's been jumping from one woman to the other a few times, and they both are fine with him, each other and the whole situation? Confusing.

Duke702 wrote:The whole Dean/Kristina/DL thing is so weird to me. If I were Kristina, I would immediately unfollow/unfriend cut off contact with Dean and move on. I mean if he went on a date with Danielle, decided he didn't like her, and then went back to Kristina it would be one thing. But it seems that it's more than that to me. The only thing I can think of is that maybe she is just hiding her real feelings and taking the high road, so as not to spoil the show or anything.

Yes, it's all very odd, but I'm starting to think that it mustn't be serious if they all seem fine with each other. Kristina doesn't come across as they type that would be like: "ok sure" and be peachy about it. I've mentioned this previously but perhaps they are just keeping up appearances for the sake of the upcoming BIP season and of course the ensuing publicity.

For all we know they're all probably just casually 'dating' (if we can even call it that) and playing the field.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:38 am

Dean and DLo at one of the MTA afterparties:

Source: @kennykingpb2 Instagram Story

Looks like Dean is trying to get someone's attention (maybe DLo's?) at the end of this vid:

Source: @iggy_rodriguez Instagram Story

DLo and Kristina laughing and joking around with Raven:

Source: @ravennicolegates Instagram Story
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:50 am

Any documented interaction between Dean and Kristina? Anything with Adam and Raven? Amanda and Robby? RoSE? People connecting that seem surprising? Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal