SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 12 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:56 am

Just finished the episode and I didn't think it was possible for me to love Peter even more, but I do. I think it's interesting that just about every convo showed of them is meaningful and looking towards the future. I just can't see how Rachel doesn't pick Peter. Even her kisses with him are different, it's almost like it makes her weak. She immediately rested her head on the couch after their kiss as if to say it made her weak to her knees. Lol

Something I noticed is that Rachel said to Peter that he's very perceptive. I know self aware is something Rachel has used to describe her fiancé and I always felt like Peter's personality would fit that description best out of the rumoured F4. IMO her describing Peter as perceptive can fall in the same category as self awareness in a way. He's more reserved and I think these traits are something we usually see in people like this.

I can't wait to see this relationship develop and I know past leads have mentioned an important factor in choosing their F1 was based on if the relationship progressed over the course of the show. I don't care what ppl say, but I felt the intense sparks from the beginning, but with every episode I feel like their relationship progresses and we see a different layer. More Peter/Rachel moments please!!!

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 12 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Carine Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:17 am

Its also interesting that Peter is nowhere to be found during the cocktail parties but him mentioning that Rachel had two glasses of champagne shows that he is watching/paying attention to her.

He does seem to still be holding back though, and I am wondering if this will be an issue with Rachel..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:27 am

@Carine I know right. Isn't it weird how they seem to always edit him out. I'm actually hoping some kind of issue is presented between them later on this season. Peter is def getting a perfect edit and the lead usually seems to have the most questions or doubt for their F1. So if Rachel questions the "other guy" and not Peter at all later this season then I will be a little worried. Of course, I wouldn't mind if we are just getting a true love story and maybe Peter is the perfect guy for Rachel. No questions or doubts and he's her F1, but traditionally speaking the lead usually presents some kind of doubt to the F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:45 am

Well I feel like him or her moving to a different city will be the "issue" for them. Well I hope so because it worked for the last TB Smiley

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 12 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 12 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:56 am

I found it very interesting the edit has focused twice on Peter discussing relocating and wanting to move.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:04 am

Kashathediva wrote:I found it very interesting the edit has focused twice on Peter discussing relocating and wanting to move.

Travel/ moving is s hurdle that's often presented between the F1 and lead imo. Not that I'm saying it is in this case but not uncommon imo.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:07 am

gramercypark10 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I found it very interesting the edit has focused twice on Peter discussing relocating and wanting to move.

Travel/ moving is s hurdle that's often presented between the F1 and lead imo. Not that I'm saying it is in this case but not uncommon imo.
and both times Rachel made it clear she was willing to move. I am not sure how that is their issue the season. I really think it's going to be a race to the end and how far computer really go with her and can he catch up to the other guy.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:08 am

Peter is not interested in living in Madison and I don't think Texas is high on his list either based on their convo. This is the 2nd time he is pointing it out that he does not want to stay there, I think LA is calling for him in the near future or Palm Springs if he is not F1.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:09 am

Nick and Vanessa's hurdle was relocating as well Smiley! She hasn't had any of these real life discussions (that they have shown) with any of the other guys so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:11 am

@Dessler I agree.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:25 am

I agree and I love they they're talking about it. I want real life convos and not just sweet fluffy moments. I'm interested to see if this is a hurdle and how they deal with it.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:27 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:

and both times Rachel made it clear she was willing to move. I am not sure how that is their issue the season. I really think it's going to be a race to the end and how far computer really go with her and can he catch up to the other guy.

So basically what they have told us from the edit is how perfectly these two line up. Both have gaps in their teeth (discussed an obvs), both went to therapy after a breakup and both are willing and wanting to move.
The perfect edit IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi