SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:34 am

@chocolatebrownies i see you have gotten to my point in the show. Thanks because all you have just said I took into consideration when I make the judgement that he is not final 1. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by chocolatebrownies Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:35 am

@reason Yeah man! I definitely don't want to get my hopes up so in that case , I think it's only fair to ask certain questions. JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:42 am

@chocolatebrownies He was not on SHV on the weekend of the 10th. He post 2 songs that gave me indication they were hearbreak songs.
He is seen out and about with others and he seems to be making sure the world know he is home. Episode 3 gave me something to think about with my decision that he is not final 1, even though it is on 3 epi. There is more there but I would rather leave everything to play out the way I expect to play out. JMHO

Last edited by reason on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:43 am

@chocolatebrownies Gotta agree with you too. I would love for Peter to be F1, and he very well could be, but I'm leaning towards Bryan at the moment. There are a few people on this forum that have sources saying Peter, which is great and I'm not questioning it, but I'm just not seeing Peter as the winner right now. Only time will tell I guess, and I'm excited to see the finale to finally see who proposes! JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:58 am

@reason Yeah...the songs! I mean one can't brush that aside either when it comes to all this. If we are factoring in that they are posting within minutes of each other as evidence of him possibly being the F1 then I think it's only fair to factor in the rest of the signs as well. I mean that second song esp has heartbreak written all over it man.

@A1day1 I have been leaning towards TOG being the F1 ever since RS posted that second spoiler. And coming here only further corroborated that for me since a lot has been posted here that supports him being the F1. I just don't think RS would be that laid back in his approach when it comes to verifying that second spoiler. His credibility is kind of on the line here so that to me is another aspect that does make me think that TOG is indeed F1. JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:22 am

I'll be honest, I haven't really did an in-depth reading of all the sleuthing stuff. To be honest, my eyes glazed over all the stuff about the flight and like I said, this is giving me strong shades of Emily's season where by the end I didn't care who she picked because all the overanalyzing of every tiny detail, became exhausting.

So I'll just say this. IMO, sometimes I think we make things more complicated than they are or need to be. Ultimately, for me, if making a case for one spoiler requires such intense analyzing and twists and turns then it's likely not the right one. Basically, sometimes the simplest explanations are the right ones.

So for me, like I've said, this comes down to who is physically not present for a period of time at the same time. That's it. Everything else, I simply ignore. So like I've said, if I continue to see evidence where Peter is physically in Madison and we get radio silence from Rachel and Bryan then that answers it for me. And vice versa. If Peter starts vanishing and Rachel goes MIA then yeah. And well if they all go missing at the same time, then I'm screwed, laugh out loud.

But that's really all this comes down to for me. If in the end the smallest details turned out to really be proof of the Final 1, then great. But I just don't think the entire situation is as complicated as some might believe. But again, I'm not a sleuther and have no interest to be one to be honest. Plus I guess I've been spoiled since we're coming off a season where the lead and his Final 1 made it very easy for there to be no doubt about the winner (hello Nick's Italian cooking IG/Snaps)

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:28 am

@getupgirl IA with the theory Rachel went to the mid-west for her mysterious flight...and IMO maybe even Chicago since it is only a 2.5hr drive from Madison (yes i live in CA but google mapped it laugh out loud). I think Peter has garnered so much attention to himself via hyperactive SM and obviously his training business schedule is public, so it is easy to seemingly pinpoint his whereabouts...but I also think the perfect way to go undercover is to seemingly NOT be! I do think the lakehouse is a viable option for seclusion...and what about the possibility of his parents/close family helping out with the transportation to/from the shv? That way Peter is where he is supposed to be, without even looking suspicious. It is reaching, but not impossible IMO!  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 3 1f64f

Another thought...anyone ever think that maybe Rachel and Peter just knew they'd have busy summer schedules and are perfectly fine "dating" eachother online via facetime or DM for now? Maybe a SHV is too impractical... Rachel has mentioned she's used to long distance relationships...and Peter is obviously busy building his business, so it wouldn't surprise me if they werent really "free" to see one another until a few weeks during 4th of July...

All jmo.

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:45 am

@chocolatebrownies i thought we were mental twins...your eloquent post made me sad laugh out loud. But I get it. I feel that way for about half the week and get back up off the floor. Until the evidence PUNCHES me in the face, I'm not backing down from the hope that certain suggestive mannerisms and so-called "coincidences" bring back to the sinking Pachel ship...because what would be the point of me coming here every day to share and indulge in this community if I knew I'd be heartbroken in the end? I guess I'm one of those who have to learn the hard way...But this is what happens when you let your heart become overly invested...I'm screwed once this whole thing is over-esp since BIP is canceled sad
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 3 1f630

All JMO.

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:53 am

@chocolatebrownies to be honest I mostly started watching for Rachel. However now love Peter and Rachel together so much. Obviously I will have to see what happens as time goes on. I understand not getting your hopes up, but it's kind of hard. I've relaxed a little bit and whatever happens, happens. I still fill in my gut that it's Peter and there is compelling circumstantial evidence that it is. For TOG it just doesn't really fit to me IMO so far. I also don't really get the distaste or indifference to Rachel this season. She seems great and to be doing a good job. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:09 am

@Tilthefinalrose I get where you are coming from. I infact get all the folks here who have worked hard to really figure out where who was at what point. That requires some dedication man. I guess my approach is that if I do get my hopes up then I'll be disappointed even more when the finale arrives here. So I'd rather expect Peter to not be the F1 ( not because I don't want him to but because a lot of the signs point in that direction) and be surprised pleasantly if it ends up happening, if that makes any sense.

@WhisperingLove I guess I agree with the opinion that if one has to analyze things to that degree where we aren't looking at the obvious signs then to me that sounds like a scenario where we are trying to convince ourselves that Peter is the F1. JMHO. As for Rachel , I didn't really watch the previous season barring coming across a few clips so it's not that I'm indifferent to her , it's just that I'm not as invested in her as I'm perhaps in Peter. Let's just say Peter is definitely someone who piques my curiosity so I'm interested to see how the rest of his dates will go with Rachel. I want to see as to how much would he let his guard down , not that he hasn't already during that first one on one but I guess I want to see as to how things will evolve from here when it comes to him opening up.

chocolatebrownies

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Great. I would love for him to be the F1 because I really don't want a season of TB with Peter.

You and me both! bestbud! Even though I don't think he is F1 at all, I will be very happy if I am wrong and Rachel chooses him. laugh out loud Then he is her problem IMO and I wouldn't have to watch Luke 2.0's season. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 3 2498057887

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:54 am

coolangel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Great. I would love for him to be the F1 because I really don't want a season of TB with Peter.

You and me both! bestbud! Even though I don't think he is F1 at all, I will be very happy if I am wrong and Rachel chooses him. laugh out loud Then he is her problem IMO and I wouldn't have to watch Luke 2.0's season. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 3 2498057887

All JMO

Who's Luke?

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi