SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by BachelorBabe512 Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:48 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I do wonder what is different in his than any other local crossfit/similar exercise program l.  Besides being on the Bachette.  Not knocking Peter just curious. There are gyms/exercise programs everywhere

I've obviously never been to one of Peter's sessions, but from what I've seen via instagram videos, it seems like his class allows for people at all types of fitness levels to participate. A bootcamp like that would be less intimidating for those early in their fitness journey as opposed to some of the more intense/advanced cross fit type exercise sessions. The fitness market is wide open. It's good to have options that fall all throughout the spectrum. All JMO.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Carine Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:48 pm

Is it possible this is something he was planning for quite awhile as now I am thinking back to the whole moving somewhere else convos with Rachel.

@Alanna hmm right the possible new puppy and expanding his business, keeping busy, ready to move on maybe..

@ReneeM Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 41 3806527698

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:51 pm

bleuberry wrote:IMO he's everything Luke wanted/pretended to be. Some start struggle businesses after the fame and others use it to improve/expand what they already had going. Good for him. JMO .

Exactly!! IMO the smartest and most intelligent moves by contestants/leads on this show have led to legitimate moves that resulted in long-term impact in their careers. I found Ali facetious in how she represented herself as not wanting to go Hollywood so I give her a hard time at the time but IMO she's one of the ppl who I consider to have taken a very intelligent set of steps into a long-term career. Other examples imo are Shawn B, Vanessa (depending on her charity pans out) and the gold standard being Jillian. These people have taken their attention beyond insta-fame and short-term shilling deals/gains to longer-term building their core brand to an audience in ways that result in legitimate long-term returns on investment.

Jill built and expanded on her interior design brand she can now virtually do anything she wants in that field. IMO Building on what you have already going on is core to what imo I think results in sustainable returns for the careers of ppl that go on this show. I see Peter doing that by building a national fitness brand, acquiring real customers and gaining widespread credibility for his work and huge kudos to him. imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:54 pm

Peter might not be good at spelling but he seems to know when to strike while the iron is hot with his business.   :claphands Bravo Pete you are something else :gotcha: . giggling giggling giggling IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Marginwalker Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:57 pm

This is a bold, smart and exciting move, whether F1 or F2 or TB. It 's genius really. And it smells like the work of a really good PR person, so good on him! Aside from that, Peter was reportedly universally liked in the house, and seems to have good relationships still with other cast members, all of whom are on the ripped spectrum. What a great way to boost each other's following as they meet up in the same cities. But ultimately, my #teamgap heart wants to believe that this is also a good way to scope out some of those "other places" to settle down with our girl!
All IMO

Marginwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:00 pm

julychild wrote:If the other guys like, they can sit down and put their lives on hold because they are on a stupid t.v. show, and dont want strangers to judge them, that's their business.

As for Peter, and anyone else who is still doing things, I'm with you! Keep moving...

exactly!!! :claphands I can't say enough how much I respect how and what Peter is doing for his career at the moment. I've seen his launching the bootcamps in WI as an example. I imagine he's used that as a litmus test for this next stage. fame is a very very tricky thing and imo he's deciding to get stuck in getting his hands, and legs dirty in WORK rather than sitting around waiting to see where this fame takes him which sadly tends to happen to a lot of ppl who suddenly gain inflated egos. imo he has exactly the right attitude to have. he said he wants a hard working woman and it looks like he's willing to give as much as he expects.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:00 pm

@Carine I just thought of the same thing, because the whole moving convo has always been in the back of my mind. Perhaps he wants to move back to L.A as his home base, and travel around for the business.

lleyki wrote:

This. I can see him still being The Bachelor because as others have noted, The Bachelor doesn't start filming until September and goes into mid-November. So that would give him the whole summer to focus on his business, take a month and a half off and then get back to it. snipped.

He would need to be around for pre filming wardrobe etc, before leave for filming sometime in September, return just before the US Thanksgiving in November. December media leading up to the premier in January. Media up until the FRC March. SHV's inbetween. New F1 life after March. So IMO he wouldn't be able to fully concentrate/operate his business during all that time.

There's no sense in promoting travelling around to different states, if he can't be there. People are going to want to see him. IDK, not making much sense for me that he is the F1 or TB. Unless they were dangling the carrot and he declined, then we have the whole, I thought about it routine. IDK

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:02 pm

ReneeM wrote:Me to Peter if he comes to Toronto laugh out loud
rofl rofl girlllll!!!!!!! cantstopl
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:04 pm

@GuardianAngel Or maybe he has been asked but not sitting and waiting on them, or he is final 1 and moving around to see where they could settle new city or slowing moving towards Dallas. There lots of scenario to be constructed out of this move. Just saying IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by abt Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:07 pm

Hi everyone. This is my very first post!

I think it is important to note that no where in Peter's instagram caption does he mention when he is going on tour. He could just be in the beginning stages of planning it (since he is still asking for cities). So without the dates of when he is touring it is hard to speculate if he is F1 or planning to become TB.

abt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:09 pm

abt wrote:Hi everyone. This is my very first post!  

I think it is important to note that no where in Peter's instagram caption does he mention when he is going on tour. He could just be in the beginning stages of planning it (since he is still asking for cities). So without the dates of when he is touring it is hard to speculate if he is F1 or planning to become TB.

Welcome abt! Welcome1
Very good point.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:09 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I do wonder what is different in his than any other local crossfit/similar exercise program l.  Besides being on the Bachette.  Not knocking Peter just curious. There are gyms/exercise programs everywhere

JMO but I've been gyming it for years and you're right, content probably isn't going to be that different but if Peter shows up in my area, I will sign up... eye candy helps with motivation IMO for sure!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi