SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 45 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:48 pm

**edited** troll post deleted

Last little reminder for you. Either advise how you know this, provide information how you arrived at this, provide a link, or it will be deleted. I don't have much time so you have about 5 minutes.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 45 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:54 pm

Lol. What is he. The next stage 5, you know. Why move there if you are not F1?

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:02 pm

lexforlife wrote:Lol. What is he. The next stage 5, you know. Why move there if you are not F1?

laugh out loud, well I think the particular poster is claiming that he is F1. I don't know this is starting to just be funny to me. Like every day it's just some random stuff happening.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:05 pm

I don't find the troll amusing. More work for GA and mods who already have their hands full this season. JMO.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:06 pm

lexforlife wrote:I  personally don't understand the timing of this. This season is all kinds of whacks. First,  we are told the lead is engaged before the show started airing, mind you, 10 days post show. Are the producers that sure of this relationship that they think nothing will go wrong afterwards ( they were certain about another bachelor relationship too and opted to chronicle their lives together, we all know how that ended). 
Then, the 2 spoilers. Is there a deliberate deception going on here. I  mean, the producers have to know that there will be assumptions about Peter's post, so, why allow it?

Most people, IMO, want a happy ending and a fairytale.
No matter how many times it's mentioned that MF did not create this show for that, he has viewers who still hope for this.
So maybe this is why he had Rachel admit to an engagement early on, so that it would increase her fan base and viewership from the start. That is my opinion FWIW.
Any of these relationships have a chance post show to fail. Hopefully, the outcome for Rachel will be positive however she works it.
I think the first spoiler regarding Peter being F1 was also fueled unfortunately by RS himself. He has seeds everywhere. I believe they were planted here also. I am sure they were. I have no doubt.
My feeling with Peter giving a new shout out for his business is he is saying maybe he does not want to be considered for TB after all. I think he can do well without TPTB. I've always said TPTB are not anyone's friends. Peter has already gotten his name out there and his business name out there from the show. He can go on and build without them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:07 pm

Really? How, when,what? I am telling you. Letting Rachel say she was engaged was deliberate. Tptb know exactly what they are doing. So, after next week, we have only 1 month left of this season, right? Can't wait!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:11 pm

ReneeM wrote:I think Dean will have the bachelor edge over Peter from viewers, until Peter gets rejected (assuming he does). Then I think everyone (GP) will want him instead. Jmo.

isnt Dean dating already?

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:16 pm

sophienette wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I think Dean will have the bachelor edge over Peter from viewers, until Peter gets rejected (assuming he does). Then I think everyone (GP) will want him instead. Jmo.

Yeah. I'm just talking about how I think the GP will feel, not necessarily the direction TPTB will go in.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:16 pm

Idk if it's intentional or not but they (f3 and TPTB ) are doing a fantastic job post show. I don't remember any season's ending being this unclear in years. JMO. As hectic and long as the season is, maybe this'll make for a simple post show time since people are prepared for either or.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:19 pm

sophienette wrote:

Like that's ever stopped someone from accepting the lead position. Hell, didn't someone sleuth Rachel in Puerto Rico with some guy while Nick's season was airing? Not much was made of it other than it confirmed what many already believed was true anyway, that she was definitely not F1. This was of course before she was announced as the next lead.

Idk if it's intentional or not but they (f3 and TPTB ) are doing a fantastic job post show. I don't remember any season's ending being this unclear in years. JMO.

Yeah I have to say I am enjoying the not knowing for sure. I just hate that it's causing the one guy vs. the other guy debate to get really intense because everyone's trying so hard to prove their favorite is F1.

Last edited by lleyki on Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:23 pm

lleyki wrote:Like that's ever stopped someone from accepting the lead position. Hell, didn't someone sleuth Rachel in Puerto Rico with some guy while Nick's season was airing? Not much was made of it other than it confirmed what many already believed was true anyway, that she was definitely not F1. This was of course before she was announced as the next lead.
She was. But now it's pretty clear IMO that the guy's just a friend. He was the one taking care of her dog during filming, & he's also friends with her sister Connie, and Alexis and Astrid have also hung out with him.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:32 pm

Trolls are annoying. Take a hike! dizzy
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi