SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:07 pm

@djogbenyuie if you remember which episode shows Bryan and his luggage, I can go back to my dvr to take a screen shot

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:16 pm

Like clockwork! yes We can add that to our never ending stats of SHV's and pools!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:22 pm

Double post, sorry. Dropping these here, I haven't looked closely but still looking for more. Also, seems to me Elan had posted a pic of a pool party? Or did we determine it was just his own party?

bluwavz wrote:Someone a few pages back asked about past safe house pictures. Here's the ones of Jef and Chris.

lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 Jefsafehouse

lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 Chrissafehouse

umngirl wrote:For reference, one of the SHs SeanCat used. We also have video of inside one of them thanks to Sean if we need that to compare.
lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 11246758_925830997468478_850250440_n

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2947p900-the-bachelorette-11-kaitlyn-bristowe-4-media-tweets-ig-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:23 pm

Bringing these forward so they are on the same page.

sdmom wrote:Where's Rachel? Where's Bryan?

Ok, Rachel, thanks so much for wearing the warch. Now, I have another request:
here's a photo from Saturday, May 27, your supposedly SHV.
lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 Img_0622
Rachel's IG story 5/27

If you are having another one with Bryan, please post a picture of
A. BBQ
B. Pool
C. The same necklace
D. The watch
Any of the above will make me 100% convinced Bryan is your f1. Please? Praying
Have a great weekend.
(Let's see if there's any response. Why not give it a try and ask, right? lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 3806527698)

coolangel wrote:
sdmom wrote:--snipped--

If you are having another one with Bryan, please post a picture of
A. BBQ
B. Pool
C. The same necklace
D. The watch

Any of the above will make me 100% convinced Bryan is your f1. Please? Praying
Have a great weekend.

(Let's see if there's any response. Why not give it a try and ask, right? lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 3806527698)

Ask and you shall receive. laugh out loud laugh out loud Bryan just posted a pic in the pool of what looks like a SHV giggling

thebryanabasolo Soaking it all in #lazysunday lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 2600
lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 19624874_1410378539048403_5801510728150024192_n
Source

JMO

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:27 pm

sdmom wrote:lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 Image12

Nick posted it on his snapchat tiday. Its warm in Southern California today low -mid 70s. Does the background look like any SHV?

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3916p744-bachelor-21-nick-viall-media-sm-vids-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-3

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:41 pm

While we had proof of when their safe house visits occurred, we didn't get many snaps of the actual SH visits for JoJo and Jordan. We only got two. There was one Jordan sent out from inside their bedroom and the other JoJo sent out on the 4th of July.

She sent out a snap from outside. There were very large dark walls, such as the one from Bryan's picture, that went around the whole yard and they were covered by a lot of greenery.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3602p288-the-bachelorette-season-12-jordan-fan-forum-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2

Ash2214 wrote:Judging by her snap chat, it appears that JoJo and Jordan are enjoying a nice, small fire pit in the backyard of the house they're staying at.

Alanna wrote:Yeah doesn't look like Texas to me laugh out loud it's funny for me to picture this BBJ quietly hanging out anywhere not surrounded by women and only with Jo. What a mindbender!

lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 Image48

Alanna wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:Yes, that's right I remember we were looking at her mirrored
sunglasses to see the image of who was sitting across from
her it was determined it was Shawn. giggling
She also made sure to be snapped holding shawns favorite beer because, well, Kait laugh out loud

I do think it's the same house also in PS.

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
weetybix wrote:And Jojo snapped again, this time with fireworks in the background!! thumbsup
It sounds like Jordan is whispering and/or making noises in the background then she just giggles and starts to talk but it cuts off. IMO.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3524-the-bachelorette-12-jojo-fletcher-f1-clues-jordan-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Dessler wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:IG jojofletchersnaps

|| Happy #FourthOfJuly, @joelle_fletcher!

That's definitely a kiss sound on mark 00:05 :cutesmile!:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3524-the-bachelorette-12-jojo-fletcher-f1-clues-jordan-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:57 pm

Too weird to see my words and posts from a year ago laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:00 pm

Prayers answered. Requests fulfilled. Day made.  cheerleader

@sdmom iirc it's episode 4 when they land in South Carolina. I honestly feel like Bryan doesn't have all his luggage yet in that shot, because that one suitcase looked small enough to go into an overhead bin, and that could not possibly hold everything he needs for the full duration of filming IMO. Unless of course he cast the Undetectable Extension Charm from Harry Potter on it laugh out loud.  

A bit OT but @sfrank your profile pic! My sputter of a laugh when it aired and again just now. laugh out loud Josiah has his moments. And that moment is hilarious and definitely quotable.

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:08 pm

@Alanna refresh my memory. Wasn't there one of Kaitlyn in a pool holding Shawn's favourite beer?

IIRC Elan posted a pic of a pool, and dinner for three? Does anyone remember what season that was?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:14 pm

Great finds! Notice the white wall in Rachel's, 1F's, Nick's, Shawn's and I think Chris' pictures....doesn't look like it's a coincidence. The foliage also looks similar in those pictures. Imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown