SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chickengate - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:17 pm

I looked again and agree he looks more tired than sad, and he looks smug in his IG story  @everglow

@Here4Roses I am so glad someone noticed the chicken too! I don't fry chicken so not really sure about the skin tone. #chickengate

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

chickengate - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by kerriway Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What would his motivation be to fake his way through to an engagement? Who want's to be engaged to someone they don't have any feelings for. Once they are engaged, he "won" then what?

IA. He's a chiropractor and he's not exactly SM savvy so hard to believe this was for Instagram fame. Bryan has a lot going for him and can easily attract women but I think he's picky, hence the fact that he's 37 & still single, but saw something in Rachel that really struck him as rare and so he went for it.

I understand the comment about wanting to win...I think everyone agrees that Josh just wanted to win. Many have labeled Josh a narcissist. I don't think Bryan is one.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:56 pm

chickengate - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 Captur15

SOURCE  : http://games.abc.go.com/bachelorette-fantasy-league/2017/en/entry

So the watch is part of the storyline ... interesting

The fact that rachel and bryan put on theirs watches on several pictures on SM will lay eyes on them, and probably everyone gonna think that he's the F1.
So am not sure what  the production want us to think ? !!

what do you think ?

PS: English is not my native language, sorry for any mistakes
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:04 pm

The watch date was in the epi description by ABC. That's what started the whole sleuthing frenzy. We did not know they were going to a watch store until the epi description was released.

IMO they probably wouldn't think anything of Rachel or Bryan wearing the watch post filming, and certainly wouldn't think that there would be people zooming in and sleuthing to find where they got it? Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:31 pm

One thing that stood out to me in Bryan's 1on1 in Ep 5 was when he was talking to Rachel and that he is ready and wants to be the last guy at the end and he says "Timing is everything".

When I heard Bryan say that and in regards to Rachel, it immediately made me think of Bryan's IG where he has "Timing is everything" in his bio.

Just another clue amongst many others that Bryan is F1, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:46 pm

I don't know how to bring the post forward from his initial contestant thread, but I believe "Timing is everything" was in his profile prior and during filming. It may be a mantra sorta like Eric's "It's miracle season."

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:51 pm

I definitely believe that "Timing is everything" is Bryan's mantra. It's exactly why I think he told Rach night one that he was there for something serious with her and then on his 1on1 that "Timing is everything". To me, that he said that in regards to Rachel is what stands out to me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:As introduced himself on Ellen, Brian.

chickengate - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 Captur26chickengate - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 Captur27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvwO9kv5xig

pvpr wrote:IG stats as of March 23
chickengate - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 Screen10

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4113-dr-bryan-abasolo-bachelorette-13-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:13 pm

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:07 pm

I was given the ok by a member (and friend) who is choosing to remain anonymous to post this info:
Bryan put his condo, that he personally owns, up for rent last week.
Anyone is welcome to speculate as they choose.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:08 pm

@Kashathediva thanks Kasha and the anonymous member.

Hope he gets a renter soon.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:09 pm

Another (reformed) baddie moving to Dallas? I like it!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown