SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:04 pm

Wait, the original post doesn't tag peter or abc or bachelorette or anything, how did Peter find it? Does he follow the original poster?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Diana Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:05 pm

What the hell is wrong with Peter these days? laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:06 pm

loveisallweneed wrote:Humorous, or baffling, or just insane fascination - I don't know, but I follow Peter, and my feed showed that he liked this picture.
https://instagram.com/p/BV4-FUrAfRF/

Haha - thanks for the laugh!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:06 pm

sdmom wrote:Wait, the original post doesn't tag peter or abc or bachelorette or anything, how did Peter find it? Does he follow the original poster?

I don't even have an Instagram account and it comes up on the bachelorette bachelornation tag.

Not sure the mechanics of it other than I can see the picture.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:07 pm

bleuberry wrote:I have no idea what that person is talking about laugh out loud

laugh out loud you have to read it very slowly.......sorry i found it mad hilarious because it depicts how serious some folks take this edited show that they now have to dream about it. The person that posted is a Peter fan, they were freaking out that Bryan might end up with Rachel is the gist of their dream laugh out loud

ETA: @alanna, laugh out loud i didn't read that the dream confirmed that Peter was engaged to Rachel; but that the person traveled from Oregon to Wisconsin in the dream to confirm if Peter was married to Rachel, and Peter responded that the correct term is "engaged" but yeah maybe i missed something in translation as it was super hard to understand giggling

Also the person with the account posted something that shows Peter follows the account, when he started following i have no idea as i am not on IG.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:10 pm

sdmom wrote:Wait, the original post doesn't tag peter or abc or bachelorette or anything, how did Peter find it? Does he follow the original poster?
OP tags everyone in the post and then some

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 59 Screen20
Source

ETA: lmfaoo I just noticed the tags on Bryan. Maybe that's the reason for the like not the caption cantstopl My mans is really a bitter betty laugh out loud

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:11 pm

^ thanks! That shows how much I know about IG!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:16 pm

This is so not funny. F1 or not I find it sad to like negative posts about other contestants.
No need for that imo.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:17 pm

So what part of that post did he "like"?

Does he like all of it, does he like the fact that she's a nut case dreaming about the finale, does he like the fact that she's hoping he's F1?

IMO he needs to stay away from that like button because IMO he's starting to look like the rest of the trolls.

We have other guys posting beautiful messages to Rachel and he's posting pics of himself sprawled out on a bench, and liking pics from some obsessed fan who dreams about him, taking others down to beef himself up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:27 pm

I just noticed Des tweets about the ep interesting she was saying Bryan reminds her of Chris and now she is saying she is second guessing his sincerity. It is a back and forth with him lool.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:34 pm

JMO Peter could just be liking the picture....it's a great picture. I "like" pictures and don't read all of the captions. wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 59 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:38 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:Guys guys guys, let me translate idiot speak as it's my native tongue.

This poster had a dream that Bryan was getting far ahead with Rachel on the show and got super upset so he went forward in time to check if she actually chose Pete in the end, and she did so everything is fine and they're happily engaged. Now we can go back to watching everything unfold with the show knowing the outcome. All imi(nterpretation) laugh out loud

WTF? I wasn't even close. I couldn't even get to a conclusion of what I thought she was talking about, but I definitely didn't think time travel was a part of the equation laugh out loud
It's clear as day to me!! Good lord what does it say about me?? laugh out loud but yeah, Peter is one Bitter Betty imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler