SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by loveisallweneed Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:29 pm

Humorous, or baffling, or just insane fascination - I don't know, but I follow Peter, and my feed showed that he liked this picture.
https://instagram.com/p/BV4-FUrAfRF/

loveisallweneed

Back to top Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:31 pm

loveisallweneed wrote:Humorous, or baffling, or just insane fascination - I don't know, but I follow Peter, and my feed showed that he liked this picture.
Is there something wrong with peters head?? Daaa hell?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:38 pm

Alanna wrote:
loveisallweneed wrote:Humorous, or baffling, or just insane fascination - I don't know, but I follow Peter, and my feed showed that he liked this picture.
Is there something wrong with peters head?? Daaa hell?
This is the one time and one time only that I don't think P read a caption on IG. He liked this pic from about 3 different people laugh out loud I think he just likes the picture

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:41 pm

What? I couldnt even quite understand what that post is about. I think it's the poster had a dream Bryan was seeing another black girl while the show was airing and Peter was engaged to Rachel. Peter likes the post? stupid I hope it's an accidental like cause it's really bizarre, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:42 pm

So did he like the picture or the caption ?

Super bizarre. And creepy imo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:43 pm

nd4reality wrote:Will confirmed that editing was at its finest !

Go Will.

Yeah i am happy my boy Will is speaking up yet again, they really wanted that storyline to play out and edited the heck outta that scene IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:45 pm

I found it insightful. As in too many concussions type of insightful. Proof of that IMO is the spelling of vachelorette.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:53 pm

I have no idea what that person is talking about laugh out loud

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:54 pm

bleuberry wrote:I have no idea what that person is talking about laugh out loud
I read 3 times and said f*ck it laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:56 pm

Guys guys guys, let me translate idiot speak as it's my native tongue.

This poster had a dream that Bryan was getting far ahead with Rachel on the show and got super upset so he went forward in time to check if she actually chose Pete in the end, and she did so everything is fine and they're happily engaged. Now we can go back to watching everything unfold with the show knowing the outcome. All imi(nterpretation) laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:02 pm

Alanna wrote:Guys guys guys, let me translate idiot speak as it's my native tongue.

This poster had a dream that Bryan was getting far ahead with Rachel on the show and got super upset so he went forward in time to check if she actually chose Pete in the end, and she did so everything is fine and they're happily engaged. Now we can go back to watching everything unfold with the show knowing the outcome. All imi(nterpretation) laugh out loud

And I was drinking my afternoon tea. spitcoffee
Last night it was a late night yogurt snack.

SM is going crazy as scheduled. wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 58 2292733854

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:03 pm

Alanna wrote:Guys guys guys, let me translate idiot speak as it's my native tongue.

WTF? I wasn't even close. I couldn't even get to a conclusion of what I thought she was talking about, but I definitely didn't think time travel was a part of the equation laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler