SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:58 pm

Carine wrote:I just noticed Des tweets about the ep interesting she was saying Bryan reminds her of Chris and now she is saying she is second guessing his sincerity. It is a back and forth with him lool.

She had also said previously, when another fan tweeted that Chris is nothing like Bryan, she said something like oops, I need to go back and watch more than just a clip. So it doesn't even sound like she's watching the season! laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:01 pm

Des recently tweeted that she hasn't seen any of Rachel's episodes yet. I think she tuned in for the first time.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:08 pm

Alanna wrote:
sdmom wrote:Has Bryan liked anything on sm recently?
Just random sports stuff and others unrelated things. He seems pretty normal and none insane to me via sm laugh out loud

There must be something wrong with him! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:08 pm

Well, I don't remember RS ever dissing an F1 like he is Bryan. He is very critical of them together and their tonsil hockey, or whatever he calls it!  But he said about Eric "She likes him, there’s an obvious connection there, but I feel like Peter and Bryan are so far ahead of everyone else on this show, it’s really bizarre to watch any date that isn’t theirs." Why does he say I feel like...  He knows the ending, no one needs to catch up with anyone. As he always tells folks, forget your guessing She's engaged to so and so.  So why does Eric need to catch up with Bryan and Peter?? This is very intriguing to me. He doesn't usually talk about F3 "catching up".  LOL  Maybe this is another first. That he likes the F3 but not impressed with the F1. He ignores how Peter seems to hate touching Rachel. He should be talking about how Peter needs to "catch up " with Bryan.  laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Tajlena wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:So what part of that post did he "like"?

Does he like all of it, does he like the fact that she's a nut case dreaming about the finale, does he like the fact that she's hoping he's F1?

IMO he needs to stay away from that like button because IMO he's starting to look like the rest of the trolls.

We have other guys posting beautiful messages to Rachel and he's posting pics of himself sprawled out on a bench, and liking pics from some obsessed fan who dreams about him, taking others down to beef himself up.

I agree May I also add he's sprawled out on a bench and letting it all hang out! giggling

I gave him the benefit of the doubt before, but after seeing the video of Peter and Dean talking trash behind Bryan's back, I'm starting to believe that his negative likes are a way to shade Bryan. I also agree with you that indeed, Peter is just behaving like another troll IMO. And a bitter one at that! SMH

I said the exact same thing, that he was acting like a troll, when he liked a comment by one of his fans shading Rachel for talking about kissing other guys when she's engaged.

All IMO
It's completely immature behavior to me. What type of a grown man likes comments like that? It's not isolated, he's liked shady comments before too on his many liking sprees and nothing about it says to me mature, grown gentleman but rather self-absorbed and petty dude who is buying into his own hype no no

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:12 pm

I actually really enjoy watching Rachel with Dean and with Eric! They are the most natural dates, imo, where she is just having fun and laughing and hugging!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:16 pm

Peter posted his yearbook pic about a couple of weeks ago, and he was far too defensive about it. I thought it was ott. Was he trying to say he didn't write those things or was he saying he didn't remember? I do agree his fashion statement was faux pas - what looks like a woman's blouse with the pin at the top button, and the earring.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:19 pm

SFoster wrote:I actually really enjoy watching Rachel with Dean and with Eric!  They are the most natural dates, imo, where she is just having fun and laughing and hugging!
Unfortunately, I think that's all it is with those two guys. Just having fun with them, but no deeper connection beyond that. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:26 pm

@SFoster RS disses most front runners who are even remotely charming laugh out loud. JMO. Same old same old for him.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:31 pm

Actually if you watch Millsy does similar disgusting stuff. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:51 pm

bleuberry wrote:@SFoster RS disses most front runners who are even remotely charming laugh out loud. JMO. Same old same old for him.

Doesn't RS diss just about everyone on the show - F1 or not? And calling Bryan smooth or commenting on their tonsil hockey is child's play compared to the things he's said about other F1 and the disdain he's shown for other contestants. By all accounts, doesn't seem like RS has pointed out anything truly unlikable about Bryan, IMO.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:09 pm

I like pics all the time without reading the captions and if I have to click that "... more" button and a wall of text pops up, the chances of me reading it are about 0.5%. I highly doubt Peter read it or looked at the tags, but I guess he should start since he's being so closely watched. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler