SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by BasicallytheFBI Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:28 am

Bobette wrote:
BasicallytheFBI wrote:Is long, split sleeve red dress with blonde hair Leah Costa?

I think split sleeve red dress girl is apricot top girl from boxing date:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 PUNAgmj
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 5L3FH3Q

Source: Channel 10 preview

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 F1RmGpM
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 0HcDwPD

Source: matrixpictures.com.au

Whether she is also Leah Costa, I don't know - my head is spinning dizzy

Side note:  Matty looks hot in his suit, IMO.  Bizarre that he looks like Patrick Dempsey in the mirror reflection though!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 5HlWqpY
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 KQVfR5Y

Missed that, yeah agreed looks like apricot top girl!
Hahaha yes McDreamy!!

BasicallytheFBI

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mjoy Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:35 pm

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 5L3FH3Q

I think Elise is the one with the red criss cross halter dress on the left.  Looks a bit clearer when you watch this girl meeting matty in promo.  What do you think?
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by pajamapantspet Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:07 am

Yaaass! Nice work Bobette, I reckon that blonde girl is the one in the white shirt on the arrival when they are in casual clothes?? I'm not sure how to upload a pic to show what I'm talking about haha

pajamapantspet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:01 am

mjoy wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 5L3FH3Q

I think Elise is the one with the red criss cross halter dress on the left.  Looks a bit clearer when you watch this girl meeting matty in promo.  What do you think?

I don't think that's Elise.  I'm actually wondering if she's this other girl in red (strapless - you only see her for a quick sec).  

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 ROQYDRT

Elise's hair has been dead straight in every pap photo we've seen so there's a similarity there, and this woman has very toned arms, which you would expect in a professional hockey player.  Also her face/smile looks similar to this photo from the boxing date IMO:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 0HcDwPD

Elise goes on a day-long date with Matty and they end up in a hot-tub together so she's got to be in the promo somewhere, surely!?

ps I'm seriously thinking Colgate might be a sponsor this season.  SO.  MUCH.  RED.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:12 am

Bobette wrote:

I don't think that's Elise.  I'm actually wondering if she's this other girl in red (strapless - you only see her for a quick sec).  

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 ROQYDRT

I just rewatched the promo (i should be working... but anyway....) and yes I think you're right.  The strapless red dress girl does look like Elise.  And I notice she's carrying a gift.  Interesting!

Another thing I noticed while rewatching the promo, towards the end, when all the girls are toasting and saying "To Love", we catch another glimpse of Laura B.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:53 am

@pajamapantspet Welcome1

Wow nice catching up in here. We are off and running! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:09 am

mjoy wrote:
Bobette wrote:

I just rewatched the promo (i should be working... but anyway....) and yes I think you're right.  The strapless red dress girl does look like Elise.  And I notice she's carrying a gift.  Interesting!

Another thing I noticed while rewatching the promo, towards the end, when all the girls are toasting and saying "To Love", we catch another glimpse of Laura B.

Yes I noticed that too when I was going back through the screen caps.  Her army green dress really stands out among all the red and black (probably no coincidence, IMO).  Not a very flattering angle though!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 GWvoJjU

She seems really enthusiastic in these snippets.  Combined with the pap shots we have of her flirtatiously skipping around Matty flicking her hair and I have a feeling I'm going to find her a bit irritating. 

If Laura's F1 as I suspect, this may be yet another season where I prefer the F2 - but so long as Matty's happy then all good. yes

You can also just see the strapless red dress girl in this pic.  Her centre part/hair colour are a match for Elise but her arms look thinner here so now I'm doubting again that it's her.  Arggh I just don't know!

Something else I just noticed - check out the super low cut on the white dress in the background! :shocked!:  That might be Simone?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 2eXhnyh

Source: Channel 10
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:35 pm

Dang i cant wait for this to start airing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:09 pm

@sophienette Do we have a start date?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pajamapantspet Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:04 am

Thank you. I think that girl being dipped in the white dress is Jennifer Hawke the girl that was spotted with Jake Ellis in daily Mail??!
Trying to upload that pic i mentioned of the talking blonde. https://i.servimg.com/u/f11/19/72/18/82/img_7911.jpg

pajamapantspet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:35 am

pajamapantspet wrote:Thank you. I think that girl being dipped in the white dress is Jennifer Hawke the girl that was spotted with Jake Ellis in daily Mail??!
Trying to upload that pic i mentioned of the talking blonde. https://i.servimg.com/u/f11/19/72/18/82/img_7911.jpg

Ah yes I see which blonde you are referring to now @pajamapantspet and I think you might be right.  She has a distinctive raised lump on the left of her chin which is visible in both pics.

FYI you can upload pictures by clicking on the icon in the formatting toolbar that looks like a polaroid photo, with a green '+' in the bottom right corner and pasting your image link in:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 Img_7911

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 ZCiPq7P

Sprite wrote:@sophienette Do we have a start date?

@Sprite, there are still about 20 episodes of Masterchef to go (previous seasons have all been around 60-62 eps in length and they're only up to ep 40) so another 4 weeks would be my guess.  Uggghh.

ETA: Ten have finally uploaded a higher quality version of the preview video to TenPlay.  Now that I can see her face more clearly, I don't think this is Elise:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 IrQLOMl

I'm now wondering if she's the girl cartwheeling??? Seems a bit gimmicky for someone I expect to go far but she was doing a handstand on the boxing date so...?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 DP7gf8F

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by pajamapantspet Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:39 am

Cheers for that tip knowing me I'll still stuff it up haha. Do we know who the blonde is?? 

I think the red strapless is Florence Alexandra Sophia, the girl that wore the red bikini?!?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 Img_7913
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4487282/Dutch-model-Florence-Alexandra-Sophia-Bachelor.html

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added source link (all photos must have a source/link))

pajamapantspet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough