SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:06 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:In the above SC Jen says to Elise "Are you s***ing me? Don't say she didn't say it coz she f***ing did"

so much drama from that girl!

Wow......I hope Jen leaves soon. I also wonder if this was the "putrid" remark she is still going on about. Elizabeth who made the remark "that dress is putrid" has since said in an interview that she was referring to the dirt that was on Jen's dress because apparently it rained that day of the M&G and some of the girls dresses became dirty laugh out loud. From some of the SCs, I have seen Elizabeth around Elise and was also sitting beside her on the M&G episode....anyways looking forward to see how that plays out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Sundy Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:35 pm

Sundy wrote:Skydiving date

Instructor 1 with cap and gloves and bachelorette
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 29 Img_1394

Instructor two with no cap or gloves and bachelorette 2?
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 29 Img_1395
I'm back to thinking this could be the same girl and the instructor just lost him hat
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:58 pm

How many screen caps are there for Jen at cocktail parties? Can we figure out how long she lasts?
Based on the preview she manages to cause some drama at every single one so I'm definitely going to get bored of her.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:10 am

@Sundy the bachelorette #2 in your SC IMO is Laura....so if this isn't one of the group dates and one of the jumpers is the camara crew, is it possible Laura has 3 SD?!?!?or maybe final 3 are still in SYD and only final 2 go to Thailand?? no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:16 am

So I'm thinking these S/Cs might be related to the walkout but I can't quite work out what's going on. There's a big mix of emotions in the last one which suggests the exit of a favourite IMO and I think Lisa would be popular with the other girls so my money would be on her, BUT she seems to be the most upset and getting the most comforting so that might be a red herring.

I think that's Elise wiping the tear off Lisa's face in pic 2, but the girl hugging her is someone else judging by the bleach blonde hair.  Is that Simone?  We know Lisa is on the boxing date speculated to be F7, so if it's Simone comforting her it can't be Lisa leaving that night because she's still around after Simone's gone, yes?

Then there's another girl comforting Laura - similar dress style but different.  Could be Florence because you can see her bare shoulders in the shot of the four girls where two are crying, but the jewellery doesn't match.  Are these even from the same night? You can see Laura's dress in the corner of the first one so I'm fairly confident caps 1, 4 and 5 are the same time but what about the others?  

To confuse things even more, these are spliced together in the preview with pics from a different time - Simone is wearing a different dress (seen blowing a kiss) and Tara's hair is up.  It seems like they're trying to make it look like either Laura or Lisa leaves which makes me think Lisa doesn't, or a least not at this time.  dizzy

Thoughts?

Sundy wrote:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 29 Img_1320
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 29 Img_1322
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 29 Img_1319
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 29 Img_1324
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 29 Img_1325
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 29 Img_1326

Scraps courtesy of tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:27 am

I have grouped some of the SC into my thoughts on the CP. I have Jen being in three different dresses for upcoming CP (in no particular order)

1. Red dress, hair down, straight (elora, stephanie and Leah all present with Jen in same outfit at different times)
2. Purple satin like dress, hair down wavy, middle part (Elise present in red dress, flo with hair up in black top)
3. Navy(?) dress, hair wavy side part (same CP as Laura crying)
4. CP from ep6 - of Tara and Leah (ep where Sian leaves)
5. CP coming up in episode 7
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 29 Cp110
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 29 Cp210
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 29 Screen14[/url]
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 29 Cp510
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 29 Cp411

Source: Tenplay

ETA - Cocktail party photos updated

Last edited by SugarAndSpice on Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cocktail party photos updated)
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:30 am

@SugarAndSpice Is she the person in the nude coloured dress slamming a door closed?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:31 am

@brownravens I think that person is Sian, based on tattoos
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:35 am

@Bobette Whoever is wiping the tear from Lisa looks to have a tattoo on their hand (I believe the other person in the photo looks like Cobie)

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 29 Tattoo10
Source: tenplay my sc
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:35 am

brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:36 am

brownravens wrote:@SugarAndSpice thanks Smiley

You're welcome Smiley
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:39 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:@Bobette Whoever is wiping the tear from Lisa looks to have a tattoo on their hand (I believe the other person in the photo looks like Cobie)

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 29 Tattoo10
Source: tenplay my sc

Good pickup on the tattoo - I think it has to be Simone based on the bleach blonde with dark roots.  I agree that the other girl (on the right) is Cobie and I'm 99% sure it's Elise wiping the tear based on hair.  

I'm trying to work out two different things: 1. What's going on and 2. What are they trying to trick us into thinking is going on? They've chopped and changed different CPs together so they're up to something....

Lisa look genuinely upset, poor possum. Upset

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough