SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:37 am

One question I have is are there any SCs for Michelle? I ask because I am wondering if Michelle leaves? question

Considering Michelle got FIR so I could see the general audience thinking it is a "shock" that FIR/Michelle leaves.

Unless I missed it I don't see SCs of her getting a SD and per sleuthing she doesn't seem to be in F7 either so thinking she may be leave? What does everyone else think?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:42 am

We don't have any confirmed SC for Michelle except if she is part of the skydiving Epsiode 6 date....one of the girls in that SC is quite blonde but there is no consensus yet on who the girl or girls in that skydiving SC is or are.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:43 am

AllAboutLove wrote:One question I have is are there any SCs for Michelle? I ask because I am wondering if Michelle leaves? question

Considering Michelle got FIR so I could see the general audience thinking it is a "shock" that FIR/Michelle leaves.

Unless I missed it I don't see SCs of her getting a SD and per sleuthing she doesn't seem to be in F7 either so thinking she may be leave? What does everyone else think?

When I was taking notes against the CP I have Michelle wearing a red V neck dress with her hair out and wavy. It's in the preview at the end of E4. She may leave during the ceremony though - not sure if there's anything of her sleuthed after that.

Last edited by Hearts_And_Roses on Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:46 am

@AllAboutLove  I know definitely Michelle is still on good terms with Matty. So if she does decide to leave there are obviously no hard feelings between them.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:49 am

@AllAboutLove :yes: IA ! I mentioned it in passing in the episode thread that maybe the cop leaves (thats Michelle right?) but now that I can't see her in the RC SCs i think you are right no idea IMO she seems like the type that would probably have enough of the drama and want to leave...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:56 am

@mercieme @Hearts_And_Roses @Storybook @LeapofFaith thank you all yes

So she could be in Ep 6 but no SCs suggesting she got a SD or anything like that makes me think she may leave otherwise I'd think she'd at least get a SD considering she got FIR? Even if said date didn't go anywhere?

I noticed in the last episode she won the board game it seemed but no prize or SQT or anything? So I could see her leaving if no SD and not eliminated before then.

I also agree that she is just fine and definitely would be on good terms with Matty no matter what happens Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 42 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:22 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:One question I have is are there any SCs for Michelle? I ask because I am wondering if Michelle leaves? question

When I was taking notes against the CP I have Michelle wearing a red V neck dress with her hair out and wavy. It's in the preview at the end of E4.  She may leave during the ceremony though - not sure if there's anything of her sleuthed after that.

Yeah I see the same and she is standing next to Tara who has a rose
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote::Thanktwo  for posting the SCs this season @Sundy. Truly appreciate it   Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 42 4256136633

bestbud!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:08 am

Is it possible Michelle got a SD the week the F7 went on the boxing date?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:41 am

ssin0547 wrote:Is it possible Michelle got a SD the week the F7 went on the boxing date?

I don't recollect a season when they left someone at home by themselves in the latter stages......at least two people are left behind in the mansion since I have been sleuthing this franchise during Blake's season.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:08 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Hearts_And_Roses wrote:By the way, just noted that Leah doesn't leave at the 2-on-1 as she's SC'ed at the RC no hissyfit :headbanging

I have a theory: the quote "this has never happened before" in the episode 5 sneak peek, and the shock on everyones face....

Matty comes in and says "Im sorry... Leah.. can I have that rose back.. kthxby"

...well...not so much a theory...a wish maybe Praying  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 42 3806527698

I could actually see this happening - I think viewers would see it as a fitting demise for Leah's "character".
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:42 am

@mercieme
I'm trying to think if it happened at F6 in Georgia's season the week Matty got his Love Boat Date in fairly confident the other 5 went on the group date leaving Matty alone? Let me check.

Edit: Double checked wikipedia the week Matty had his second SD he was left alone while the others went on the group date so I guess it's possible Michelle got a SD that week but of course can't be sure of anything.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough