SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Bumbleguild Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:29 am

Does anyone remember Matty and GL's time on the trapeze where she started interviewing him in her 'reporter' voice? I feel like i'm going to start seeing strange parallels between that and Elise interviewing Matty as per DM photos during their hockey SD if it's shown...Hopefully we see a connection. giggling
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Storybook Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:33 am

Bumbleguild wrote:Does anyone remember Matty and GL's time on the trapeze where she started interviewing him in her 'reporter' voice? I feel like i'm going to start seeing strange parallels between that and Elise interviewing Matty as per DM photos during their hockey SD if it's shown...Hopefully we see a connection. giggling

I will never forget that interview ! If I remember correctly it was Georgia who interviewed Matty? They seemed so comfortable together and I fell in love with Matty, even if Georgia didn't Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:34 am

Oh, and his British accent on the croquet date, so funny and yet still so swoonworthy!! eyedrool
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:42 pm

Moved from SM/Media thread
Zaynab wrote:Could the SQT in episode 9 after the single date be Cobie because she is wearing a white outfit as well? or was it a squirt and not shorts in the SC?
Good question @Zaynab! I am not sure but the SCs upthread may provide clarification since I think it was sleuthed to be Elise? (I'd think it's her just based on the edit but can look at SCs again) IIRC @mercieme posted some SCs of this
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:49 pm

One thing that pointed to Elise was the ring on a particular finger I believe.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:51 pm

Memories guys! My fave part was when he interrupted her interview with "You're stunning by the way"

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:07 pm

@Zaynab okay so I found the SCs and based on the length of the white part it's definitely Elise in the SC imo and not Cobie (sitting down her shorts would be way shorter than the length shown in the SC). As @Sundy posted, the Elise train is leaving the station  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 77 4256136633

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 77 Matty-and-the-girls
http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-2017-parents-tell-all-40261
Sundy wrote:Match matchy. Elise train is pulling into the station. This means potential SQT episode 9 and single date episode 10. Matty must be taken by her, possible 2 roses in a row prior to rose ceremony???

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 77 Img_1642

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 77 Img_1639

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:05 am

Some caps for tomorrow nights cocktail party. I do think they have cut Laura crying just like they cut Snez in the hot tub

Caps courtesy of tenplay

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 77 Img_1652
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 77 Img_1654
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 77 Img_1653
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 77 Img_1711
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 77 Img_1710
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 77 Img_1712
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:46 am

so am i correct in thinking that this is the episode jen goes?!?! there are no more bloody cp scaps for her right ?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:47 am

LeapofFaith wrote:so am i correct in thinking that this is the episode jen goes?!?! there are no more bloody cp scaps for her right ?

Yass girl, that would be correct....fingers crossed Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:51 am

@AllAboutLove or anyone else out there..... do you remember back when Tara had her first date and there was a screen cap of a girl with blondish hair (could only see from back) that didn't match with what Tara was wearing/doing on the date?  This is the one isn't it? the one above (Matty holding Elise's hand)? I think his voiceover was saying something along the lines of 'This could be the girl I end up with'

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:52 am

@AllAboutLove or anyone else out there..... do you remember back when Tara had her first date and there was a screen cap of a girl with blondish hair (could only see from back) that didn't match with what Tara was wearing/doing on the date?  This is the one isn't it? the one above (Matty holding Elise's hand)? I think his voiceover was saying something along the lines of 'This could be the girl I end up with'

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough