SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 17 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:41 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
ElonM wrote:

He's decked out in Green Bay gears. laugh out loud The drama!

And he is on a white tuff couch. Which if my memory is correct his couch isn't like that?
Oh he is having fun!,

There were a lot of pillows in this pic but it does look to be white tufted

https://instagram.com/p/5o8xBlA_pV/

Yes thank you! It appears to be the same! It just me pause because yesterday Rachel's IG story  she was near or on  a white tuffed couch" It was posted somewhere here. Peter is having fun!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 17 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:11 pm

Peter is having fun today! He just posted a IG story with his furniture in a storage unit! Saying he might have gotten one to large!
I believe he is getting ready to take his workout camp on the road!
I don't think it is anything to do with being F1 and moving for Rachel! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:13 pm

laugh out loud it is still an interesting thing to post..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:16 pm

@Hotmomma What exactly does that mean? He just moved furniture into storage, or he went to his storage unit which already had furniture in it? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71523

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:17 pm

can you all share the link because I do not see it on his IG
the only one I see is date July 27, 2015

please and thank you  Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:18 pm

woah that's big - no wonder he's spending lots of time with his friends... before he's off on the road. if he's going to move from his apartment he'll be on the road most of the time -- if he was f2 wouldn't he want a homebase to come back to?? I have no recollection of any that made f3 moving out of their apartment prior to the finale! I say it's actually an indication that he's getting ready to move from madison for realz. Whether that be to rachel or not.

wow jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:19 pm

The post makes me think he just got it and he's realizing it's really big for the small amount of stuff he's putting in there. Source

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 17 Screen19

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:21 pm

If it is for his business how long will he be on the road for to store his things away..?
Right @emusha I am wondering if maybe he could be moving as well?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:21 pm

emusha wrote:woah that's big - no wonder he's spending lots of time with his friends... before he's off on the road. if he's going to move from his apartment he'll be on the road most of the time -- if he was f2 wouldn't he want a homebase to come back to?? I have no recollection of any that made f3 moving out of their apartment prior to the finale! I say it's actually an indication that he's getting ready to move from madison for realz. Whether that be to rachel or not.

wow jmo

so maybe it is a move to TX or maybe he is following his bucket list and is moving to LA as "he hoped to leave WI"?

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:22 pm

emusha wrote:woah that's big - no wonder he's spending lots of time with his friends... before he's off on the road. if he's going to move from his apartment he'll be on the road most of the time -- if he was f2 wouldn't he want a homebase to come back to?? I have no recollection of any that made f3 moving out of their apartment prior to the finale! I say it's actually an indication that he's getting ready to move from madison for realz. Whether that be to rachel or not.

wow jmo

Not that it's the same but Sean moved into a new apartment not long after returning from filming Emily's season.

Maybe his lease is just up and he's moving? Wouldn't be the strangest thing to move just because circumstances make you. Lol

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 17 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 17 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:24 pm

@ReneeM Thanks. That's a pretty big storage unit. Why would he get that now if he isn't moving completely out.

Maybe Worth equipment? But he does have furniture in there already. If he had too much furniture when he moved to where ever he's living now, I would think he would already have had a storage unit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71523

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Hotmomma What exactly does that mean? He just moved furniture into storage, or he went to his storage unit which already had furniture in it? TYIA

I think he is moving furniture into it.only because of his caption.say he might have gotten one too large! JMO
GA I would bring it over but don't know how to on my IPad. Hopefully some one can.
Edit I see it was brought over"

Last edited by Hotmomma on Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

+79
rinacabigas
Brill
Imp
Pattycake92
BachelorBabe512