SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by coolangel Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
TLTF wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:If Peter is F1 I will be totally shocked. I never saw Peter as F1 during pre-season sleuthing and never bought into Peter as F1 even with the first spoiler. Now, with Peter's own SM and behavior post-filming, I am even more convinced he is not F1. If he is, I feel sorry for Rachel.

Oh can I ask you why you feel sorry for Rachel if he is F1 ?

Numerous reasons but mostly because I think Peter is full of himself and more in love with himself than with Rachel.

jmo

ITA with both your posts @AllAboutLove. :yes: I never believed the original spoiler and I don't believe he is F1 now. IMO He went on the show solely for his brand and had no intention of ever giving it a real shot. I would honestly feel sorry for Rachel if he is F1 and I am not even a huge Rachel fan.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by Diana Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:16 pm

The more he posts and the more we learn about him, he doesn't really match up with who Rachel describes her fiancé to be. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:Seems like someone who's online all day communicating with a new fiancée perhaps. laugh out loud

Through his ig?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:37 pm

I've never seen a F1 self-promote the way that Peter is doing on SM especially so early in the show airing (and those that did self-promote, well, needless to say they didn't last long with their lead). Plus, it's not like Peter has a different job than past F1s. Shawn for example had the same job but he never self-promoted this early and during a season the way Peter is doing. If Peter is indeed F2, then to me the dude is way too happy and into self-promotion to be heartbroken at all. In fact, I'd say Peter's behavior right after filming up until now is the opposite of heartbroken to me. So either way, I don't buy what he is selling at all Suspect

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:47 pm

@AllAboutLove Agree! But I don't even think he seems into Rachel and for this reason, it's hard for me to believe he would be heartbroken. I never thought he was F1 even when he was the spoiler. Mainly because of the way Rachel described her F1, he doesn't seem to fit. The have a "connection from within"? I don't see it. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:49 pm

This is what I've always thought. It doesn't just have to be IMO two scenarios where either Peter's F1 or Rachel left him heartbroken. We don't know how the final epis go. If he's not F1, what if he didn't leave heartbroken because he was never in love with Rachel? Just pondering.
Some here are saying he looks too happy in recent IG pics. I don't know what he was like before, but he could be just a generally happy person. Maybe he's excited about his new venture with his business. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:54 pm

I think he's excited because he got his dream of becoming famous.  jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:04 pm

Thats jmo but I really don't think that there is a book with some rules that the F1 and the F2 have to respect. I mean all F1 or F2 are different so they do things their way. They have their own personality to add to the mix when speculating imo. Plus all of the F4 have done things that would rule then out of the F1 spot Imo. So Peter being happy could also mean that he got the girl and he just doesn't care about doing things like previous F1. Just throwing a theory out here Smiley I mean he could just be that! A happy man. And if he is indeed F2 well, good for him for moving on.

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 3 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 3 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:06 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think he's excited because he got his dream of becoming famous.  jmo

If it's based on his 17 year old yearbook quote then I guess he accomplished it. Besides promoting his business, he has yet to put the little Bachelor Rose, & follow past alums. It's been strictly job related everything he's done so far, IMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:08 pm

Cila51290 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think he's excited because he got his dream of becoming famous.  jmo

If it's based on his 17 year old yearbook quote then I guess he accomplished it. Besides promoting his business, he has yet to put the little Bachelor Rose, & follow past alums. It's been strictly job related everything he's done so far, IMO

Yep hes just a guy going back to his normal life!

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 3 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 3 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:13 pm

@TLTF mentioned the same thing just based on the SM activity alone quite a few questionable things by all the F3.

@Cila51290 I think also one of the few that has not posted his bio yet as well.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:16 pm

Hi all, new thread, interesting. Sorry have not been here but soccer and football is coming and I have to study for them laugh out loud. So any clue yet? whats going down?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

+79
rinacabigas
Brill
Imp
Pattycake92
BachelorBabe512