SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 2 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by ilgirl Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:01 pm

Since the last thread was locked, I'm just copying this here to reply...
-------------------------------------------------------
@Lost17 wrote:
adf I agree with your F1 analysis, Peter notices things and is very aware of what's going on around him. He sees 'somewhat' what's going on with the others and won't be sure she really wants 'him' in the end. Will he close up a bit because of it or go all in, not knowing if his heart will be broken in the process.

Rachel was smart not giving that rose to Peter after all the time they were away, the guys sure noticed-also that shows us right there part of Peter's character the way he didn't gloat over his time with her.
---------------------------------------------

I think that the fact that the other guys didn't act upset with Peter over him being gone with Rachel for so long is significant. No one seemed to hold it against him, unlike similar situations in other seasons. I think it is a testament to his personality and the fact that he is well-liked in the house.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:07 pm

ilgirl wrote:I think that the fact that the other guys didn't act upset with Peter over him being gone with Rachel for so long is significant.  No one seemed to hold it against him, unlike similar situations in other seasons.  I think it is a testament to his personality and the fact that he is well-liked in the house.
IA. I think it's also a testament to the guys there. IMO the show's dragged out the Lee thing so long it's overshadowed a great group of guys who seem very mature.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:46 pm

I'm gonna jump on in here. I love Bryan and Rachel, but also love Peter. He's so dreamy and I love them together, too. So I guess I'll be happy either way teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 1710264613
bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:48 pm

bigbluebird wrote:I'm gonna jump on in here. I love Bryan and Rachel, but also love Peter. He's so dreamy and I love them together, too. So I guess I'll be happy either way teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 1710264613
You and me both, sister!! I love going between the fan threads because I can genuinely fan both couples even though there's only one Rach laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:57 pm

My SC's.

Height difference teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 1f60d bc if I don't have to climb you like a tree, it's a no from me.
teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 Screen20

Also reposting Peter's head in Rachel's t*ts Smiley
teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 Screen21

Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:59 pm

So did they really spend 3 hours in that hot tub!? :girlfan

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 1f49c

teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 8367-910 teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 I_got_13 teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:58 pm

3.5 hrs of pure joy. Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:30 pm

Just testing--is this thread still closed?

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:40 pm

eusebeia wrote:Just testing--is this thread still closed?

It is open! Can't wait to find out what the rest of the journey looks like. Still hoping it's Peter! I like it when the MOT guys are gone and it gets serious! High clap
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:00 pm

Cause I just adore them together. heartbeat  heartbeat

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:44 pm

I wish we got more of their one-on-one time yesteday sijce he got the GDR. His smile at receiving it made me go awwwwww.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:48 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Cause I just adore them together. heartbeat  heartbeat

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

beatingheart
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry