SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 23 of 76 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 49 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Keepit100 Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:01 pm

Lol! I am on vacation this week and I told my husband that I needed to be back by 7p this past Monday so I could watch HTDs. He was like, "Are you serious? To watch some silly show on tv that you are recording at home??" I said "I know, Just accept it, dear!" All because I'm a Pachel fan. Then I was devastated by the SHV clue. Still wanting my happy ending though. Sadly, I accept she chose the other guy but still anticipate her "waking up" and realizing she made a mistake. That's how much I think they belong together. I know, pathetic!!

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:30 pm

LOL, I have watched finales on vacation, sending my family off to do what they want!

I really can watch Peter with Rachel totally unattached, but I am really hoping he is the next lead. But I won't celebrate yet! You know how that goes! (think Luke)

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:09 pm

Sooo cute!! What will daisy do without her daddy when/if he's filming the show??

https://instagram.com/p/BW2vmmogF-i/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:06 pm

A man and his dog.... beatingheart

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:05 pm

I'm such a sucker for big, muscly guys and them being good doggie daddies. (minus one former F1 of course laugh out loud).

Peter did get love from the show, Daisy.

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 23 87b72b10 teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 23 86669110 teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:06 pm

umngirl wrote:I'm such a sucker for big, muscly guys and them being good doggie daddies. (minus one former F1 of course laugh out loud).  

Peter did get love from the show, Daisy.
& Dean  teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 23 263a .

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:17 pm

I am also on vacation but dropping in occasionally.

It's my understanding that Peter was to be in LA on the 22nd for work. Any sighting of him?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by amundefined2 Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:32 pm

Rolly wrote:OT If you can believe it I will be on a cruise on Monday and want to watch this show. Do they have TV's readily available? ***edited***
Two weeks ago, I was sitting in the ER & couldn't watch. I tried to follow the forum and twitter but eventually gave up. I watched the epi that weekend when we came back home and it was so much better than I feared. Altho twitter is "Peter friendly", they were freaking me out. ****edited*****

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : FAN THREAD STAY IN FAN THREADS IF OTHER THREADS ARE HARSH)

#JMHO:soapbox
amundefined2
amundefined2

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:30 pm

This is a FAN forum, which mean only positive opinions are welcomed. Anything negative will be deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:32 pm

GAH!!!!! I know there is smoking gun sleuthing info that shows she is not with Peter. But so much of her post show interviews point to Peter IMO.

I hadn't noticed this one before. At 2:15 in the following video Rachel says the first thing they are going to do when the winner is announced is to post an Instagram picture of themselves.
Source: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-ARupzx6I6I

I can't find the source but I read that she said out of respect for her fiancé she was not going to post pics of her dates with other men. The only one of the F2 to not have posted a full-on picture of them together? Peter!!!!! Doesn't that seem coordinated?

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:17 pm

I'm still not fully convinced she's not with Peter.

IMO, what I am seeing on my tv and what she has said post filming, IMO all point to Peter being F1. I don't care about any supposed sleuthed pics, rumors, assumptions...

@Ilovepeter, I didn't hear that one (love the sentiment) but you are right! Peter has posted 2 pics on insta with Rachel and both of them her face is not visible....

On this ship till the end! #TeamGap

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:21 pm

A new preview of their date.
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-preview-rachel-lindsay-presses-peter-engaged/story?id=48817028
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 76 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 49 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry