SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 24 of 76 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 50 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:22 am

Peter's friend posted:

k.j.boone
I mean if you end up wanting to make this your hometown, we wouldn't hate it... #justsayin #oldfashionedsontap #thebachelorette #teampeter #sincedayone
teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 24 Img_1310

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Topazgold Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:44 am

@ElonM Are they not saying the same thing though question

IMO Peter is saying the next step is engagement, which would then lead to marriage.  I thought that is what Rachel wanted to get engaged at the end of all of this...

I'm so confused, laugh out loud

#TeamGap

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:49 am

Outside of Peter proposing and them being together today, I think the best outcome for me would be for her to cut him at F3 because they are too far apart on their end goals. That is a face saving way to end this for all three.

I can't watch tonight so I hope you guys post here is anything good happens for our favorite couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:53 am

Topazgold wrote:@ElonM Are they not saying the same thing though question

IMO Peter is saying the next step is engagement, which would then lead to marriage.  I thought that is what Rachel wanted to get engaged at the end of all of this...

I'm so confused, laugh out loud

#TeamGap

I don't know. For Peter engagement means marriage (commitment) but for Rachel, that's not the case. Or so the edit is indicating.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:03 am

This is just like Reid. He also said he only wanted to propose once ... to the woman he actually marries. I think I remember Peter saying something like that too.

One thing to look out for tonight: her face when
he says ILY she might cry based on some of the previews.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:11 am

@ElonM okay, so you're understanding it they same way I am too!

From the way Rachel is talking now though post filming, she is looking forward to marriage by the end of next year.

IMO Peter proposes and she excepts. That would also explain the preview at the end where she says (paraphrasing) I am praying he hasn't changed his mind and proposes.

@Ilovepeter Peter did say to his friends during HT he only wants to propose once in his life which is why he is taking this so seriously.

#TeamGap

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:16 am

Thanks @topazgold

We need to watch her face when Peter says ILY
(which i think happens tonight). I have to admit that when she the ILY from the other guy she looked so happy. Let's compare the reactions.

The fact that they aren't rushing into marriage and that her finance needs to process everything make me think Peter too

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:19 am

Ilovepeter wrote:This is just like Reid. He also said he only wanted to propose once ... to the woman he actually marries. I think I remember Peter saying something like that too.

One thing to look out for tonight: her face when
he says ILY she might cry based on some of the previews.

Wait...what???  He says ILY to her tonight? Is this for real or a guess?   :tissuebox teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 24 1f60d

Last edited by Acrunch on Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:27 am

@Ilovepeter I'm on it!

IMO he'll say ILY tonight as well, which will put him in the final 2.

#TeamGap

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:03 am

bleuberry wrote:
Peter's friend posted:

k.j.boone
I mean if you end up wanting to make this your hometown, we wouldn't hate it... #justsayin #oldfashionedsontap #thebachelorette #teampeter #sincedayone
teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 24 Img_1310

Adorable picture. Rachel would fit right in! He has very nice friends.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:37 am

Agreed! I actually loved the fact that Peter included some of his friends into his HT. 

IMO it gave her a chance to see if she would fit in as well as confirming the same to Peter by getting immediate feedback on their thoughts. 

#TeamGap

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:43 am

I'm thinking that if Rachel chooses Peter in the end....its like Rachel comes full circle.  She started with Nick a Wisconsin Guy and ends up with a Wisconsin Guy - Peter.  On Peter's  Limo exit, he told Rachel that he hopes that he'll be a much nicer Wisconsin guy (not verbatim).  Maybe, that's part of their love story.

Since Day 1, my hunch tells me that Peter will be the one for Rachel.  I can relate to Peter because I'm the same way....I can't be gaga to a guy if I just met him.  I need time to have my feelings to be developed by being together for a while, conversing and doing things. Once I'm committed....I stick to it till the end.

Can't wait for tonight!

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 76 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 50 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry