SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 25 of 76 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 50 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by ElonM Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:28 pm

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 DFh5aDbV0AArCH5

@RiojaWine
There's grape expectations in the air tonight! Tune in to @TheBachelorette to watch @TheRachLindsay find love in #Rioja! #TheBachelorette
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:21 pm

Topazgold wrote:@ElonM Are they not saying the same thing though question

IMO Peter is saying the next step is engagement, which would then lead to marriage.  I thought that is what Rachel wanted to get engaged at the end of all of this...

I'm so confused, laugh out loud

#TeamGap
Not quite the same IMO. Peter said in pursuing a relationship beyond this would lead to engagement, where as Rachel wants to be engaged at the end of the show. It's all too soon for Peter it seems.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:30 pm

Please do not snark member's opinions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:35 pm

ElonM wrote:teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 DFh5aDbV0AArCH5

@RiojaWine
There's grape expectations in the air tonight! Tune in to @TheBachelorette to watch @TheRachLindsay find love in #Rioja! #TheBachelorette

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 1f60d

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:01 am

I haven't seen it yet but looked at the episode thread. *edit* Between that and the ABC twitter and IG feeds, I could figure out that Peter says he's falling, her family loves him and Rachel gets upset when he tells her he can't propose. Rachel says this is the first she thinks things won't work out with Peter. But ABC is all in on Pachel. They promoting the heck out of Pachel on their official IG and twitter feeds.

I wish I knew how to embed IG pics but look how hot these two are:
https://instagram.com/p/BW86A6Shxww/

Oh and Peter liked that pic!  There seems to be a Cold War going with F1 and F2 on SM. For once I'm am expecting the most dramatic rose ceremony EVER!!!!!!!

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fan thread)

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:53 am

After watching that episode, I feel in my heart of hearts that R & P are meant to be together. Their date was amazing and he fits so well in to her life and vice versa. They balance each other so well. The struggle that they are going through about engagement is such a real issue that a couple would go through and I can see how coming out of it would solidify their relationship and that if they can get past it they can get through any challenge. I know all the spoilers and sleuthing point to TOG and even Rachel's emotions confuse me and point to TOG, She was quick to jump to his defense with her family. But then I see R & P together and I just melt. I love them together. The cork thing was so sweet..."to many firsts"! I mean, that is the theme this season, isn't it??? I can't believe I've got to wait two more weeks, ugh!!

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:27 am

I do see Rachel and Peter being a really good fit, but unfortunately they just didn't fall in love in this setting.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:22 am

Ilovepeter wrote:I haven't seen it yet but looked at the episode thread. *edit* Between that and the ABC twitter and IG feeds, I could figure out that Peter says he's falling, her family loves him and Rachel gets upset when he tells her he can't propose. Rachel says this is the first she thinks things won't work out with Peter. But ABC is all in on Pachel. They promoting the heck out of Pachel on their official IG and twitter feeds.

I wish I knew how to embed IG pics but look how hot these two are:
https://instagram.com/p/BW86A6Shxww/

Oh and Peter liked that pic!  There seems to be a Cold War going with F1 and F2 on SM. For once I'm am expecting the most dramatic rose ceremony EVER!!!!!!!

I haven't seen it yet either but my husband texted me updates. cantstopl  I won't be able to see it for two weeks! *edit* but maybe I can find YouTube clips. Peter still my favorite. The expectation of a proposal in the end is really a frustration. JMO.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fan thread)
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:13 pm

The ending IMO is too obvious this time which makes me question WHY???? The edit has highlighted Rachel multiple times saying she doesn't want a boyfriend being focused she wants a proposal. Both Eric and Bryan asked for proposal approval on hometown while Peter said he wants to date till the time is right. So the edit shows no way will Peter be the final one. They even did a to be continued from the talk with Peter and Rachel agreeing they are at an impasse so it leads audience to think she gets lets him go and doesn't invite him to the fantasy suite. To top it off, this is the first time ever the show has allowed the Lead to not only state they are engaged but allowed the lead to wear a reminder ring of engagement until finale. The show likes to promote suspense in final episodes so viewers will watch. Where is suspense for finale? They have shown basically Peter versus Bryan all season long in edit by making a point to catch each their reactions when the other gets attention from Rachel. Why allow Rachel to announce she is engaged for the first time ever if the final 2 are Peter and Bryan? It will be obvious Bryan is the one. In my opinion the only explanation is Peter is the slow burn she talks about, the one who took his time to get to know her, who has been shown wanting to build a real foundation for their future, the one she has said the viewers will love by the end, the one she "Prays" will propose so it will surprise audience more when she ends up engaged to Peter!!!At least that is the way their love story should go....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:15 pm

@luvstruck That would be the best ending to this franchise ever. So Disney.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:24 pm

@luvstruck I couldn't have said it better myself. Rachel even said that we wouldn't be able to tell who she picks. At this point who thinks she's going to pick Peter????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:25 pm

@Ilovepeter logically i think bryan because of all the evidence but my heart says peter. also the more she defends bryan the more i think it's peter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 76 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 50 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry