SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 31 of 76 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 53 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by rinacabigas Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:50 am

@keepit100 Rachel's words in her blogs and interviews are all over the place.  She's very skillful in covering both sides by using key words/terms that applies to both frontrunners.  So much so that it leaves to our own perceptions and interpretations on what she means.    As I mentioned earlier, Rachel doesn't need to fix Peter because he's the guy that's good in paper: husband and father material, gives her all the attention and needs, he can read and understand her more than the other guys, confident, his calmness balance her free spirit and most of all is about honesty which ensures a doubtless relationship.  

With TOG, he's a too good to be true, his mom came between his relationship to his previous GF (a mamas boy perhaps?), he's not discreet (example: described R as sloppy seconds), fell in love with her from the get go, plus more. I surmise that his sincerity is in question here and so if TOG will be the one, R needs to do a lot of wok on him and their relationship to sustain their engagement outside the bubble.

I will not have an ill feeling if TOG will be the chosen one because it's Rachel's decision. It's her life and she's the one who will live her life and nobody

@Justlooking you know I have been suspecting the same thing, since the Finale preview was shown. In my opinion, it couldn't be Eric that she's so distraught in saying goodbye as I see only friendship that was developed between R and E. I was thinking after R and TOG LCD, R said goodbbye to him the night before
FRC. Hence not a lot of S/Caps for TOG. #Fingers crossed #ITISNOTOVERUNTILITISOVER

#JMO

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:47 pm

This is a Fan forum. Only positive posts are allowed. No mention of any other contestants. Speculation takes place in the General Discussion threads when mentioning other contestants.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:00 pm

@GuardianAngel Okay.... I understand.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM - Peter Kraus - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #4

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:49 pm

Rachel has been amazing at her interviews. She has an uncanny ability to alternately use words that apply to each guy. Sometimes she uses words that clearly apply to Peter and sometimes her words clearly apply to TOG.

@rinacabigas IA Peter is totally too good to be true too. A guy who looks like that but is down to earth, ambitious, has worked on himself, honest, attentive, romantic, loves kids and dogs, takes his mom and grandma out on dates ... swoon! I loved how Peter said that she is too good to be true on their Switzerland dogsled date!

@keepit100, I truly think she doesn't pick Peter but IMO there is another way to look at her comments about her previous relationships that are compatible with Peter. Basically she has said the following about her past relationships:

(1) the guy says she's great but they don't commit  
(2) she has dated complicated guys that she has to work on
(3) she used to think that relationships need to be hard or drama filled.

Right now, we know that Peter fits the first category - he loves her but is afraid to commit. The question is why? Is he afraid to commit because of the timeline and other guys? Or is it because he hasn't gotten over the issues he told her about on her Switzerland date? If it is the former then the problem is fixed by a leap of faith on his part with a proposal. If it is because he isn't over his issues, then he definitely fits (2) and she is right to avoid him IMO and he should not be TB. I can see her struggling to figure out which one it is in the finale.

For the third point, I actually think they have a pretty easy relationship, with the exception of him opening up about his feelings in this timeline. Peter is pretty drama free and even keeled. She doesn't seem to mind that he's less affectionate because she figured out his love language is gifts and attention. They have an ease with each other, even during the hard discussions, that couples usually only have after being together a long time. Some people even call that boring. IMO she seemed to feel at home with him from the beginning (remember that bear hug where she was pretty much laying on him after the Ellen date)? I can't remember when, but she has said something to the effect that she hasn't experience such an easy connection with anyone before.

I'm am waiting with baited breath to see "what is wrong with Peter?" I hope it is just the timeline and the fear that she loves someone else rather than not being over his previous issues. I'm hoping for the best but bracing for the worst on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:14 pm

@ilovepeter you raised some valid points and your theories of what's involved in the 3 categories that you listed were explained eloquently. You're right on target.

With regards to his issues on his past relationship that he divulged to Rachel on their 1 on 1 date (dinner portion) in Switzerland, I have an inkling that Rachel queried him on that. Thus, Peter saying I am not giving you up.....I won't give you up. Remember Peter told Rachel that he left his ex-girlfriend because they drifted apart?

All I can say is Peter is the Ying of Rachel's Yang or is it... Rachel is the Ying of Peter's Yang?

C'mon Monday.....hurry up!!! We have questions to be answered!!!!

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:11 pm

rinacabigas wrote:@ilovepeter you raised some valid points and your theories of what's involved in the 3 categories that you listed were explained eloquently.  You're right on target.

With regards to his issues on his past relationship that he divulged to Rachel on their 1 on 1 date (dinner portion) in Switzerland, I have an inkling that Rachel queried him on that.  Thus, Peter saying I am not giving you up.....I won't give you up.  Remember Peter told Rachel that he left his ex-girlfriend because they drifted apart?

All I can say is Peter is the Ying of Rachel's Yang or is it... Rachel is the Ying of Peter's Yang?

C'mon Monday.....hurry up!!!  We have questions to be answered!!!!

Do we get to find that out this week? or is it just MTA?

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:24 pm

This is a FAN forum. Only POSITIVE posts are allowed. Post has been deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:29 pm

harts05 wrote:
rinacabigas wrote:@ilovepeter you raised some valid points and your theories of what's involved in the 3 categories that you listed were explained eloquently.  You're right on target.

With regards to his issues on his past relationship that he divulged to Rachel on their 1 on 1 date (dinner portion) in Switzerland, I have an inkling that Rachel queried him on that.  Thus, Peter saying I am not giving you up.....I won't give you up.  Remember Peter told Rachel that he left his ex-girlfriend because they drifted apart?

C'mon Monday.....hurry up!!!  We have questions to be answered!!!!

Do we get to find that out this week?  or is it just MTA?

It will be MTA and a preview of the finale. They also added on our DVR episode descriptions "a look back on 3 Final men.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:30 am

adf23 wrote:I don't post much around here anymore, but I did want to drop in and say that I believe that Peter is F1, as well.  This is in spite of the SHV pics, Astrid gate, all of it.  I don't feel like going into my reasoning, but I'm here! :yes:

I agree that Peter is F1! I cannot wait until august 7th...... Let's just say it is going to be very interesting on SM and many forums. giggling giggling giggling
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:12 am

I must say Peter & Rach seem to be pretty much in sync. Both said "Goodnight" on their IG stories last night with their respective fur babies, Daisy & Copper Ash Smiley

#TeamGap #ItAintOver

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:31 am

@topazgold stop pulling me back in! giggling

@adf23 we'd love to hear your reasons that Peter is F1.

@unknown82 it would be the biggest thing that's ever happened to this franchise if Peter turned out to be F1.

ETA: I totally think the SM between Rachel and her F1 and F2 is coordinated to keep people interested just like her deliberate use of language pertaining to each guy during her interviews (my fiance has to process things. my fiance is assertive and bold). I have thought that the SM is producer influenced ever since the SHV pics on July 4th with TOG came out which were then followed by Rachel and Peter posting pics of their first date specifically to promote the show. We at least know that TPTB have some influence on their SM because all four guys for the HTDs posted at the same time promoting the episode and Rachel liked them all. So it doesn't take a leap to think that the TPTB are influencing the final two SM.

Last edited by Ilovepeter on Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:53 am

@topazgold thats an encouraging news for #TeamPachel fans.  Last Saturday morning Peter and Rachel posted their family photos almost at the same time.

Another tidbits that I read on Twitter is that JEROME (code name of her Fiancé per Rachel) might be Clark Kent's middle name.  So I googled and Wikipedia listed Joseph, Jerome and Jonathan as Clark Kent's middlenames.....all being allusions to creators Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.  Joshia Graham calls Peter Clark Kent everytime, right?

So with this info.....I'm guessing Rachel's code name is Lois (Lois Lane...love interest of Clark Kent).

Wohoo!!!  I'm more inspired now.  #ITISNOTOVERUNTILITISOVER

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 76 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 53 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry