SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 32 of 76 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 54 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:02 pm

@rinacabigas I listened to this old interview from Rachel where she mentions the nickname at the very end. This interview was right around the premiere time, so she must have given her chosen that name very, very early on in their relationship. Rachel has recently said that the name just came to her, but I wonder if it was significant to them in some way since it was chosen so early, much closer to filming than now. Also, she didn't want the interviewer to guess the name, which also makes me wonder if there is a clue in the nickname that could be guessed by what could have aired.

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:11 pm

Clark's Kent Middle name is Joseph. Clark Joseph Kent from how I remember it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:17 pm

@ilovepeter do you know when Josiah started calling Peter Clark Kent?  IIRC, pretty early at the the show I think.  

The way I viewed Rachel's action towards Peter was that as soon as Peter's got out of the limo and felt that his hands were shaking and he told her that he's a nervous wreck ...Peter's nervousness gave Rachel's confidence at that time that he's attracted to her (Peter alluded this at the MTP) thus the feeling is mutual.  I remember early on that Rachel was all gaga for Peter.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:21 pm

@rinacabigas I remember Josiah using it at the handball date. But I have to admit it seems like a stretch with the Clark Kent, though it would be cute it it were true.

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Clark's Kent Middle name is Joseph. Clark Joseph Kent from how I remember it.

Per Wikipedia Clark Kent got 3 middle names; Joseph, Jerome and Jonathan.  Obviously, Rachel can't use Joseph as that is Peter's middle name so that left her Jerome or Jonathan.  She probably just say ini mini mo and her finger pointed at Jerome or love the sound because it's more mysterious.  LOL.

JMO.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:17 pm

I am being positive by saying I want Peter on my screen throughout the entire Bachelor season!! hehehe

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:03 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:@rinacabigas I listened to this old interview from Rachel where she mentions the nickname at the very end. This interview was right around the premiere time, so she must have given her chosen that name very, very early on in their relationship. Rachel has recently said that the name just came to her, but I wonder if it was significant to them in some way since it was chosen so early, much closer to filming than now. Also, she didn't want the interviewer to guess the name, which also makes me wonder if there is a clue in the nickname that could be guessed by what could have aired.

In the AA culture especially comedians Jerome is the " default" name.  I am not surprised she used that name.

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:15 pm

nutty1 wrote:I being positive by saying I want Peter on my screen throughout the entire Bachelor season!! hehehe

Are you "nuts"....just kidding. The PRIZE that Peter is keeping eye on is RACHEL and not to be a Bachelor. He went to the show looking for love. I read in his HS Yearbook that Peter stated that he wants to be in the Bachelore Show. Nothing that says he wants to be a Bachelor. Meaning being in the Bachelor Show and being in the Bachelorette Show is one and the same (as in his logic "Engagement and Marriage is one and the same) So, he's Bachelor no more instead he's engaged.

IMHO

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:58 pm

@shadow thanks for that. So I won't read much into the meaning of Jerome then.

@Nativenewyorker picked on something that I didn't notice from last week's episode. I'm so glad there are keen eyes on this board! When Rachel and Peter reach an impasse on the couch, Peter's eyes are actually welling up with tears. It's hard to see because Peter is very subtle! You can see the tears start to well up around 3:10.
teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 32 Pk10
Source: My SC at minute 3:30ish of this video

I hope the tears are because he loves her so much and doesn't want her to cry. But I think he's crying because he sees that he is hurting her with his issues. Rachel said this on her blog about their Switzerland date: "Watching how emotional he became while talking about leaving his ex-girlfriend told me that he was as afraid to break my heart as I was to have it broken."  And this what's wrong with him, he is afraid he's not ready to open his heart again and will wind up hurting her.

I think the bolded is about to become the rest of the story with these two teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 32 1f602.  I don't think they included that Switzerland story for no reason.   IMO the crying scene of them together is all about this issue of Peter's. If they hadn't shown us the clip of Peter telling Rachel that he isn't giving up on her, I would think that Peter left because he was afraid of hurting her due to his issues. Actually I wonder if he leaves and then comes back to fight for her. There is a voiceover (at 0:42) of TOG saying "after last night, she will have a tough time ever believing in love again." (updated after usweekly article).

No matter what happens, I think this will be the most emotional finale ever. I love you Peter, but this is a lot of baggage if it happens this way!

Last edited by Ilovepeter on Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:43 pm

Just strange that the whole show has been about this issue between P and Rachel. Did I read on this board that Rachel proposes ? I am wondering if she proposes that they not get engaged - just date. She is giving in because she really loves him. And then Peter proposes marriage (he is giving in ...)
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:54 pm

@CHO the whole show has been about Peter and Rachel it seems!

We were only guessing about Rachel proposing because of Rachel's message in her blog where she says we won't believe who proposes. Since it is unlikely that she picks Peter, and since we know TOG will propose, what else could it be?

Okay Pachel fans, let's brace ourselves for a hard finale night:
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rachel-lindsays-breakup-with-bachelorette-runner-up-was-brutal-w495074

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:33 pm

I believe what will happen at the FRC will be jaw dropping for some people who insist on a different outcome than Peter being F1. I believe that Rachel went with her gut and that is picking Peter as her F1. I am very confident that she made the best choice for herself and does not regret picking Peter regardless of how they have edited the show this season. There are 6 more days to go and I am glad we can finally find out the outcome of this season. It has definitely been a rollercoaster for some of us since the 2nd spoiler came out but all of the frustration that Pachel fans have gone through has not been for nothing. I knew TPTB would take us all on a wild ride! I believe we will all be rewarded very soon in many ways cheerleader cheerleader
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 76 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 54 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry