SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 36 of 76 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 56 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Sceptic Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:07 am

@Marginwalker I wish I was as sure as you.
My heart can't take it anymore, the unnecessary heartbreak.
Peter just wants assurance from her, nothing else. She can't give it because of the process.
It's killing me.
If he's the winner I'll have a party in their honor.

Sceptic

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Brill Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:15 pm

:Welcome NJHockeymom1

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 36 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:33 pm

Does that new clip take place on the LCD? You would think she would have told him privately during the Fantasy Suite that she wanted him to be the last man standing. I know they aren't allowed to do that officially but that must happen no?

**edited**

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:09 pm

Yes, I think so.
I guess she had the hope that he would compromise/ sacrifice seeing that one of her definitions of love is sacrifice.
I don't know maybe she does. I don't know anything anymore. Just going to wait and hope it will become clearer tonight. Sigh...

Sceptic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:12 pm

@sceptic I've been watching it non stop to emotionally prepare myself and it's so heartbreaking. I don't even know these people and want them to love eachother.

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:44 pm

This doesn't take place @LCD because they are both wearing different clothing. She goes to see him sometime before the FRC.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:28 pm

@themindof_vee Me too.
I'm driving myself crazy with this. I'm way too invested in them.

Sceptic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:29 pm

richmondrose wrote:This doesn't take place @LCD because they are both wearing different clothing. She goes to see him sometime before the FRC.
Could it be the evening of the LCD? He's wearing a green sweater in the day portion at the church. It looks like they change clothes into something casual for the evening **edited**

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:38 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:
richmondrose wrote:This doesn't take place @LCD because they are both wearing different clothing. She goes to see him sometime before the FRC.
Could it be the evening of the LCD? He's wearing a green sweater in the day portion at the church. It looks like they change clothes into something casual for the evening based on TOG LCD date.
Yes, I think that's quite possible.
What's still puzzling to me and hasn't been solved yet is that there are some SC of Rachel not wearing false lashes and wearing the same gray sweater. I wonder how/when that happens.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:40 pm

This is a fan thread, not sleuthing, general discussion thread.  Please carry the conversation to the appropriate thread and get back on topic... Happy, positive posts about Peter, Rachel or them both together.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:32 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:19 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXgHIhGgMKm/?hl=en
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 76 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 56 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry