SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 63 of 76 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 63 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:21 pm

According to my DirecTV guide, (LOL), DWTS cast announcement is not until Wednesday, so there is still hope.

Back to top Go down

teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 63 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Rolly Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:54 am

Not gonna lie, I'm disappointed. The only up side is that the Peter hate should decrease (we can only hope) and instead of 30 women to choose from he will have hundreds. I think they wanted Peter all along and he turned them down or they couldn't come to terms. I hope we find out the back story at some point. I have a feeling their decision came in the past few days. 

I will get my life back too. I would have been overly invested in this season if it was Peter and now I can take a break.

Still #TeamPeter.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:08 pm

I'm just glad I won't go through a drought of no daisy and thirst traps
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:26 pm

Safe Haven!!!!  high five cheerdance

Sorry to hear Peter won't be on our TV screens anymore.. no no   The good thing is maybe now he will be left alone, by the haters.  :claphands  They can move on to someone else. :yes:

teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 63 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:27 pm

I'm disappointed that Peter won't be TB but my favorite ever, Chris Lampton, did very well by not doing the show. I think Peter will be just fine.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:48 pm

I miss him already.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:50 pm

themindof_vee wrote:I miss him already.
Same. My tv deserves Peter's beautiful gap toothed smile. I'm torn though, on one hand, I'm happy and he'll stay perfect and shiny in the eyes of the masses and he'll be fine without the show. On the other hand I'm sad he won't be on my screen again.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:22 pm

@ReneeM I'm torn as well. I know he can't handle the negativity (at least not right now), but I want to see his journey. I think he needs therapy first though.

He's also in my hometown tomorrow and I'm so upset.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:24 pm

He's free! Woe is me (us) though laugh out loud

teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:29 pm

I'm so glad he's not the next lead. I always pray my favorites never do it. (The one time one did, he ended up okay but it makes me nervous). I have faith Peter will meet someone quite quickly and be better off with that relationship.

teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 63 87b72b10 teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 63 86669110 teampeter - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:46 pm

I so wanted Peter to be the bachelor!  I wonder if we will ever get the real story of what went down?  It seems like it was going to be Peter/supposed to be Peter and then there was a last minute scramble and then Arie was named.  I'd love to know what went on behind the scenes.  With Nick being the bachelor last year and Arie being it this year, there's a chance that sometime in the future Peter could be the bachelor as well!
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:48 pm

So I was reading through Dana Weiss' twitter feed and it is hilarious! She's obviously a HUGE Peter fan and thought ya'll would appreciate her posts.

You can check her out here: Dana's twitter feed

And I've posted a few of my favorites below. There are so many. She's a big Arie fan too.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 76 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry