SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 55 of 66 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:49 am

I think this is how Roberto was too but he did handle it for Ali, moving 1 zillion times and trying to make her happy. I think they'd still be together if she wasn't in love with the Frank archetype and didn't end up marrying one of those men also. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:57 am

mindless wrote:
Topazgold wrote:*snip*

I found it telling that last night Rachel & Bryan were finally discussing where they would live and his answer was when you’re 100% I’m in.  In what? What does that mean? Is he moving? She is moving? Peter & Rachel touched on this topic twice as shown to the viewers. She had to ask Bryan if his family would accept her at this stage.  IMO, there’s gotta be a back story there.  And being in a few interracial relationships myself just because we may have “loved” each other, everyone was not accepting and in this political climate if she chooses either Bryan or Peter unfortunately it is something they will face.  All JMO

His answer to her concerns about living so far apart really frustrated me. "I'm so ready". Ready for what though? It felt more like deflection than reassurance. Is he going to keep deflecting on all serious issues until they're engaged? That's what it seemed like when he said "when you're 100% in". It's like he's saying "we'll work all this out once you pick me, now let's make out". JMO.

Yes and yes! This is my frustration with Bryan... I'm hearing a lot of generic chat, where is the substance...I'm aware it could be the edit and they could be cutting out the real conversation but Rachel cut Josiah so fast for the same offense IMO, I just wonder how long their chemistry can give him a pass?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:59 am

In the Big Boy interview, Rachel said it had been two weeks since she had seen her fiance. So that must have been around May 28th or 29th. He asked her if she missed him and she said she was used to long distance relationships so she was going to be fine with it! I found that to be odd considering how she had gushed in every interview in LA. She should be missing him like crazy. Big Boy said, 2 weeks! Out of sight, out of mind, is the way I am! And she said he was scaring her, she was going to call him right away. idk I think it's a little strange, her being okay with not seeing him for a while.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:03 am

I think it's just playing around about missing him. That said, cannot imagine being away from my SO for multiple weeks and not missing him.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:08 am

I cannot stand watching a lead beg for attention. Ali/Frank Des/Brooks DeAnna/Graham. It really annoys me. If they aren't paying attention, get rid of them.

Rachel should not have to ask permission for Peter to kiss her. That was truly embarrassing.

For me it's been all about body language this season, from the beginning. Comparing both spoiled F1-2 IMO there's no comparison how much affection Bryan show's Rachel and the lack of it by Peter, simply for me by viewing SM while sleuthing. Peter Miles still hasn't gotten closer even on the HTD pics we have.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:12 am

As @Bet2Win stated previously in this thread, most of these contestants are portrayed as one-dimensional. Bryan and Rachel most likely did talk about who would move where and other real life topics. We just don't get to see it, especially when Bryan's edit is "I'm 1,000% ready, Mr. Confident. I think something will be coming soon to knock him down a peg in the confidence department. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:21 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I cannot stand watching a lead beg for attention. Ali/Frank Des/Brooks DeAnna/Graham. It really annoys me. If they aren't paying attention, get rid of them.

Rachel should not have to ask permission for Peter to kiss her. That was truly embarrassing.

For me it's been all about body language this season, from the beginning. Comparing both spoiled F1-2 IMO there's no comparison how much affection Bryan show's Rachel and the lack of it by Peter, simply for me by viewing SM while sleuthing. Peter Miles still hasn't gotten closer even on the HTD pics we have.

ITA. On her IG some people are asking why she complained about Fred asking to kiss her yet she did the same to Peter. I don't usually pay attention to the things people comment but i have to agree with them on that one. IMO
I like her better with Bryan...cheesy lines and all.

Last edited by MissB on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:21 am

Alanna wrote:I think this is how Roberto was too but he did handle it for Ali, moving 1 zillion times and trying to make her happy. I think they'd still be together if she wasn't in love with the Frank archetype and didn't end up marrying one of those men also. IMO.

I never got the appeal of Roberto either. He may have moved for her, but none of us know how he's like behind closed doors, so I can't put the demise of their relationship solely on Ali. JMO. In general, I think if something seems too good to be true, it probably is.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:32 am

I like to think that if someone is too good to be true, then they are deserving of that person since they recognize all that they are.

We should all be with our too good to be true's IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:59 am

Too good to be true is one of the biggest show clichés though IMO. Like, at this point it's a glaring problem when someone says it (for me) IMO, and tells me they are so far off from thinking realistically or rationally.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:05 pm

SFoster wrote:In the Big Boy interview, Rachel said it had been two weeks since she had seen her fiance. So that must have been around May 28th or 29th. He asked her if she missed him and she said she was used to long distance relationships so she was going to be fine with it!  I found that to be odd considering how she had gushed in every interview in LA. She should be missing him like crazy.  Big Boy said, 2 weeks!  Out of sight, out of mind, is the way I am!  And she said he was scaring her, she was going to call him right away.  idk I think it's a little strange, her being okay with  not seeing him for a while.

Maybe that is our first clue scratch . Maybe he is not as keen to see her and she has to deal ???? That would indicate a Peter F1 to me but what do i know ??? Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 2498057887

I believe (iirc) other past female leads have not met up with their F1s while doing the media rounds. Their first meetup is after the premier / promos for the season.

This season is no different imo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:08 pm

bleuberry wrote:Too good to be true is one of the biggest show clichés though IMO. Like, at this point it's a glaring problem when someone says it (for me) IMO, and tells me they are so far off from thinking realistically or rationally.
Okay but I'm Rachel (not literally, don't get excited laugh out loud) and I have one guy willing to give me the world (or so he says) and one lukewarm idiot for whom breathing seems to be a chore (imo!). What to do? Gotta go with the first option and hope for the best imo.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 66 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+73
Imp
MVMom39forever
appiah01
Miyala
mysthelma
Norcalgal
everglow
BachelorBabe512
Bee
MissB
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure