SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:15 pm

I want to like Bryan, I really do! He's just way too smooth, imo. I don't FEEL what he is saying, I felt no emotion on their date. On the 3-1, on the other hand, I was crying along with Rachel. I feel those guys. I feel Dean. They seem more genuine. What Bryan is saying doesn't ring sincere to me. IMO I feel it's practiced, as if he says that to every girl. I feel they hardly know each other. And for the 2nd time, we hear Bryan say it backward (very annoying)! He says his parents will love whatever girl loves him; he is supposed to say his family will love whatever girl HE loves. He is Bryancentric. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The more I think of it, could Dean not have had friends for the HTD. Why put him through all that. I wonder if he didn't want to have his Dad but didn't have a choice.

This. Especially since there have been multiple contestants throughout the seasons who had no one on their HTD because the parents/family didn't want to take part in the show.

He says his parents will love whatever girl loves him; he is supposed to say his family will love whatever girl HE loves. He is Bryancentric. JMO

I don't know, I don't have a problem with that and in fact it makes a lot of sense to me. Because the truth is people can and many have been in love with people who aren't in love with them or even good to them. And they're so blinded by their love for the person that they don't see it but others from the outside looking in, like family, can. And as a family member, would you just love someone your family member loves even if the person is kind of an a-hole?

To me, what Bryan is saying is that his family will love anyone who is good to him and treats him well and loves him. Because why not, he's their priority. He's their son/brother/etc. So as long as the woman loves and treats him well, they're fine and will love her. I see nothing wrong with that sentiment. JMO

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:17 pm

@GuardianAngel IA. Does "family" have to be birth, or could it be family of choice? No wonder Dean was so anxious about hometowns

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Eric had a tough life, and turned it around rather than falling deeper into the street life

Eric is an inspiration! What he has accomplished in his life is nothing short of a miracle IMO. He and his family should be so incredibly proud of him and all he has achieved!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:18 pm

Rachel really had some great guys.  I really like all the F4.
(They needed to make up for last seasons wankers.)

Eric and Dean are such sweeties.   Dean warms my heart.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:Peeps, was that Dean's dad in the preview? I am just curiously asking?
Yes. Dean said his dad is eccentric. I feel for Dean especially if he has a difficult relationship with his father HTD won't be easy it seems like he was afraid of

Dean did not need to involve his father in all this if he did not want to. That is what I feel bad about. TPTB probably manipulated this to the show's benefit. They love crazy.
Other cast did not involve family when they chose not to or families that felt uncomfortable did not get themselves involved.
Amber F4 Andy Baldwin --no family HTD. Melissa F2 Jason's season--no HTD with family. Meredith -Ian F1 no HTD with parents. Brother. It's been done enough times. Same thing with HTD done off premises of the real home.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:19 pm

And I love Eric to pieces, the feels!! I have read a couple of books about B'more streets, it is heavy. I feel like I know what he is talking about. The Other Wes Moore, Henrietta Lacks, Freakanomics. Just feel a greater connection to that sweet, optimistic, miraculous soul! JMO PINKHEART beatingheart

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:21 pm

I feel sorry for Dean. No wonder he was nervous about the HTD. I feel like Dean and Kristina would really "get" and understand each other and be comfortable together. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:21 pm

I love that Bryan excused himself from the table, pretty interesting reaction. I can't wait to see the whole scene.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:21 pm

I've watched the preview a few times and my predictions is that Peter is sent home early and crying on the floor in white tshirt at the LCD. You see wine glasses on the table next to him. Seems weird for that to happen at HTD or FD, IMO. Just watched it again and Rachel is also cryingh hysterically in a black dress with same vases behind peter.

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:21 pm

SFoster wrote:I want to like Bryan, I really do!   He's just way too smooth, imo. I don't FEEL what he is saying, I felt no emotion on their date. On the 3-1, on the other hand, I was crying along with Rachel. I feel those guys. I feel Dean. They seem more genuine. What Bryan is saying doesn't ring sincere to me. IMO  I feel it's practiced, as if he says that to every girl. I feel they hardly know each other. And for the 2nd time, we hear Bryan say it backward (very annoying)!  He says his parents will love whatever girl loves him; he is supposed to say his family will love whatever girl HE loves. He is Bryancentric.  JMO
But they are Bryan's family, of course they will only love someone who will truly love their son. I thought that's normal? My family will say the exact same thing. Anyone who loves me and makes me happy they would welcome and love. Rachel's family would say the same; anyone who loves and is true to their daughter, they will love. IMO, it should be this way, not the other way round.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:22 pm

For what it's worth, I personally can understand both wording.
Parents will love you if you love me = parents wants the best for me, are protective of me and they want me to be loved so they will love you if you do.

Parents will love you because I love you = parents will respect my love for you, my choice and will support me. So they will love you to because I do.

For me both are equally a great thing. At least the parents will love the other person in both cases laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax