SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 73 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 59 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by makeover Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:19 am

SFoster wrote:Maybe Breitling gave the watches to them, with the agreement they will show them on Instagram as "free" advertisement for them. That's JMO.
Bryan showing it on his IG I would buy that but Rachel hasn't really been showing it off or wearing it to official events or appearances. She wore it in her first airport pic back from filming (can be hardly seen), then spotted with it from a fan pic taken (she was totally dressed down and out and about in Dallas) and in latest IG pic with the girls in which she cropped the watch out. And lastly in her latest poorly lit IG story. If they had an agreement with Breitling to show off the watch, she failed miserably laugh out loud.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:22 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 DEargtFW0AAjG8W
The Bachelorette‏@BacheloretteABC
“Peter’s hometown could become my hometown.” -Rachel
#TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:23 am

Dessler wrote:
SFoster wrote:As I read through fb comments and youtube comments, predominantly IMO folks are not trusting Bryan. IMO, viewers are not growing to love Bryan. Rachel said that viewers are going to fall in love with her F1 just like she did in the end. But I don't see that yet. We'll see. imo.

Rachel is not always right Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 3806527698 It will be a rocky finale on SM if she picks Bryan and her sister not trusting Bryan will add fuel to the fire of most people that already do not trust him.
She's shaking the table. Bout to take Rachel's spot as my fave Lindsay sister laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:26 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 DEaqhYDUQAE1DQh
Kristen Baldwin‏@KristenGBaldwin
I fear that by daring to suggest he might have "reservations" about proposing after 8 weeks, Peter just sealed his fate. #TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:27 am

Well is good thing Rachel is picking someone for herself and not to please the users of FB, Twitter and IG. laugh out loud Rachel has also said multiple times that she doesn't care what people say and that it doesn't affect her because she doesn't know who they are. I have to agree!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Here4Roses Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:29 am

@SFoster I think the only reason there isn't a pic with Eric is because he wasn't on a 1-1, each of the 1-1's have a pic with each couple. IMO Eric isn't being hidden, I just don't think production thinks he's relevant since he's not F1 (based on sleuthing) and he's likely not going to be Bachelor (two back-to-back black bachelor's? - I'm a realistic person and IMHO, that's extremely unlikely). They have focused on Bryan, Peter, and Dean because one is F1 and the others are fan favorites. All my opinion, of course.
Here4Roses
Here4Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:31 am

Hmmmm. The Bachelorette seem to be promoting Peter a lot. imo Positive clips about Peter seem to be released first and negative clips on Bryan hit SM first. Interesting.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:34 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 DEaxe3uUQAA8HxX
The Bachelorette‏@BacheloretteABC
“You remind me of myself.” –Rachel
#TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:41 am

Looking at tonight's previews, I feel badly for Dean that he had to go through such a public display of his dysfunctional relationship with his "father."  I put that word in quotes because from what Dean explained on the show, I don't think he really played the role of parent, guardian, or role model very much in Dean's life. I wish that Dean would have put his foot down and insisted on not including him, because of the distress that it apparently causes him. People are who people are, and we don't get to choose our parents.

With that said, it appears that Dean's "father" may be a Yogi. Because that is unusual, it will certainly draw a lot of attention during the HTDs. I feel a bit sad that people are probably going to judge his dad solely on that fact alone. I actually know someone who is a Yogi Master. While certainly not a "typical" or "mainstream" sort of person, she is a lovely person, competent and caring healthcare professional, and is a great mom. I don't think his dad being a Yogi is the problem---it's their relationship, or lack thereof. But, once again, I have the feeling that this show is hellbent on exploiting something "strange" in order to spark drama. I am actually cringing at the thought of how Dean's date is going to be edited.

If there is any silver lining to this date, I hope that it is Rachel giving Dean some words of encouragement and guidance about his relationship with his dad. Sometimes relationships can be improved. Other times we just have to give up the dream of what they should be and accept the reality. Whichever it may be, I hope Dean finds peace in this area of his life.

As for Eric, I find his story to be one of resilience and hope. Very impressed with how introspective and positive he is. Glad to see him learn that he can be vulnerable and Love is worth the risk.

What struck me the most about tonight's show and the previews of HTDs next week is how much our childhood circumstances shape us. Our earliest experiences determine so much of who we become---sometimes on the outside, but most certainly on the inside. Either the determination to be or not to be like our "role models". The painful wounds and the scar tissue we develop to protect ourselves. It's all so fascinating. And sad. And inspiring. IMO.

To be honest, Eric and Alex are my 2 top choices for the next lead. I really have no interest or excitement about seeing a season on Peter. And on the very, very, very, very small chance that Bryan is not Rachel's F1, well I would welcome with open arms a whole season of Bryan. IMO.

Last edited by MiaHawk on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:49 am

@sfrank the preview is on page 42 of this thread.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:55 am

albean99 wrote:Ok I'm loving Peter & Rachel's date. I like them together a lot and they're having a great time from what I can tell. I see them both as being into each other. Yes, it's different from Rachel & Bryan but I think that's a good thing. I thought Peter was being very open and honest about his feelings and where he is at this point. It's refreshing to me.

It was kind of funny to see Rachel questioning what if Peter's not ready to propose. I realize the show isn't real life but it shouldn't be the end of the world if someone doesn't want to propose at the end of this show.

I agree The part when they fell into the snow and Rachel laughing made me smile. I'm sure Peter had one on his face too.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 8367-910 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 I_got_13 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:00 am

I am still on the Pachel train riding to the end.  Nothing tonight have change my mind, it just adds to it.  What a wonderful date and I love me some jealous Peter.  

Fish swim away you aren't getting my girl = that is to you Bryan your time like the watch is limited. MHO

One thing is for sure a season of Bryan will not be my breakfast, snack, lunch, dinner or dessert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 73 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 59 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax