SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 73 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 60 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:47 am

Loved the outtake at the end of the episode! Funny.

It sure seems obvious that Rachel likes Bryan the best. What is interesting is the edit - we have seen deep meaningful conversations with Dean, Peter, Eric, even Matt. But for some reason, we are not shown that with Bryan - mainly just the physical attraction. I feel like I don't know Bryan as well as the other guys.

Final comment - Dean's date was to church? What the heck? Seemed like a filler date to me - nothing else much going on.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:29 am

After seeing that preview, I'm team Constance, she's a woman not prepared to hear nonsense.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:40 am

I'm getting major Bachelorette Canada deja vu vibes - right down to the seemingly "challenging" mothers and Ette family's seeming disapproval/questions of "Baddie's" sincerity. I also have a strange feeling that Peter might be a surprise F3 boot like Mike - who also had similar reservations and was the "perfect" fan fave/general pick to win [based on what I saw on SM/read/heard in podcasts).

Just a weird feeling - I'm excited to see how it all plays out! [I do believe that however the chips may fall, Rachel will NOT pull a Jasmine and cry about how strong her feelings were for another guy even thought she loved her fiance - from the way Rachel has looked/sounded post filming, IMO she is ALL IN Smiley]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:57 am

Deleted Scene- Bryan's Date Details

This deleted scene revealed so much. The guys knew Rachel was a goner for Bryan and she wasn't hiding it. No one could compete. I understand Peter's and Eric's reservations creeping in.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:10 am

cookielover12 wrote:

In the clip of Peter saying "I'm not going to give up on you" he's wearing a long sleeved grey sweater. It looks like that same sweater is in his lap when he's crying on the floor wearing the white t shirt. Jmo

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:29 am

BachelorBabe512 wrote:Deleted Scene- Bryan's Date Details

This deleted scene revealed so much. The guys knew Rachel was a goner for Bryan and she wasn't hiding it. No one could compete. I understand Peter's and Eric's reservations creeping in.
Can someone put this on YouTube pretty please? Praying

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:09 am

Just watched Rachel & Bryan's date. Rachel is giddy, head over feet for Bryan; I'd venture to say that she's in love with him. Bryan is clearly crazy about Rachel (and his focus on her is incredibly sexy). There's no question to me that she chooses Bryan.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:20 am

ElonM wrote:After seeing that preview, I'm team Constance, she's a woman not prepared to hear nonsense.

This show has me hooked last night.  Word to Constance she aint no fool.  Sloopy second time is a ticking because he aint gonna have Rachel at the end.

TPTB I see you, snake that you are.  
Who has Rachel long for  = Peter,
Who has not say he will marry her = Peter,
Who will be at the end = Peter.  
Who is the jealous one = Peter
Who is she finally hoping to asked for her hand in marriage = Peter.

Who was always the end game = Peter

RS get you facts straight you have been fleiss.  Mods if this is in the wrong lane please move thanks.

***ALL IN MY OPINION***

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:09 am

Here4Roses wrote:@Linds911 I actually liked it sneakyl

It went well with her "my man" bit

I like it too. I'm a lot like Rachel (black, female attorney in her 30s) and as such, we often have to be authoritative in our everyday lives. Having a man be so take charge like Bryan is extremely attractive. Amongst my friends (highly educated, professional black women)- many, many of us are single because we are in the category of statistically least likely to get married women. So being pursued like Bryan is pursuing Rachel is somewhat unusual and very very attractive. A lot of people like Peter's way better but I have to be honest, Rachel is a black female and whether people get it or not, there are differences between her and other bachelorettes because of that in how she may view the world and relationships. I would probably pick Bryan as well- someone who is unwavering in his pursuit.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:59 am

appiah01 wrote:
Here4Roses wrote:@Linds911 I actually liked it sneakyl

It went well with her "my man" bit

I like it too. I'm a lot like Rachel (black, female attorney in her 30s) and as such, we often have to be authoritative in our everyday lives. Having a man be so take charge like Bryan is extremely attractive. Amongst my friends (highly educated, professional black women)- many, many of us are single because we are in the category of statistically least likely to get married women. So being pursued like Bryan is pursuing Rachel is somewhat unusual and very very attractive. A lot of people like Peter's way better but I have to be honest, Rachel is a black female and whether people get it or not, there are differences between her and other bachelorettes because of that in how she may view the world and relationships. I would probably pick Bryan as well- someone who is unwavering in his pursuit.
I don't mean to pretend like I know what I'm talking about because I'm not a black woman or twist your experiences (not sure of how to phrase this and hope I'm able to convey what I mean) but I don't think her choice is any different from any other Ette actually. Every single one with the exception of maybe 2 has chosen the alpha ardent pursuer, when given the option imo. All the take charge Baddy's have walked away with the woman if they wanted to and I think they will continue to do so in the future. It's what the majority of women seem to like, want, and need in this environment. All imo and I hope this all makes sense and I also hope your own Bryan wanders into your life if that's what you'd like, friend Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:01 am

@appiah01 I understand and agree with some other of what you are saying but as a professional black women myself, IMO you can not lump us all together. 

My personal choice would not be Bryan but rather Peter IMO because he is taking this more seriously and being more upfront and honest with his feelings and not just telling me what I would want to hear. I deal enough with fast, slick talkers on a daily. IMO a man that takes his time is more appealing to me. JMO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:08 am

All I can say is I adore Brian!   He is like a breath of fresh air on this show.  Honestly, one of the best bachelors ever, imo.
He just makes me feel happy.   Lucky, lucky Rachel.  whipped

As far as Peter ~ I get the same vibe from him as I did with Luke Pell last season, and that's all I'm going to say about it!   Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 2498057887
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 73 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 60 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax