SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:21 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Serious question, no snark or sarcasm meant.  But for those that think Rachel is playing Bryan or that Peter or Eric are the better choice and more obvious love story, will you still be #teamrachel and support her and her F1 post show, if Bryan is indeed F1?

I'm #TeamRachel no matter what.  So regardless if her choice is or isn't the choice I would make (we are different women, so it wouldn't likely be), I'll root for her relationship to work.  Last thing I want is for her to be unhappy.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FashionLover Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:23 pm

I think the order of the dates has more to do with what's being done on the date than who she likes more. Peter had already done the tesla/private jet thing and Bryan had already done the rappelling/adrenaline thing. If the alps date was scheduled to be filmed first, then peter would have had the first second 1-on-1, IMO. and going off of what dean tweeted about peter's date, it seems like producers do have a say in who goes on what date. I don't know how to attach tweets sorry.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:24 pm

Maybe Bryan learned his lesson after Ellen called him kiss and tell? Maybe he knew better and decided to not sharing everything?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:29 pm

It looks like Bryan ultimately got his wish for an earring, despite the all boys school. laugh out loud

http://elitedaily.com/entertainment/bryan-bachelorette-dating-show-video/2013782/

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:31 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Serious question, no snark or sarcasm meant.  But for those that think Rachel is playing Bryan or that Peter or Eric are the better choice and more obvious love story, will you still be #teamrachel and support her and her F1 post show, if Bryan is indeed F1?

Who she chooses has no bearing on my opinion (like) of Rachel. Sure, I'd rather she choose Peter because I'd choose Peter over Bryan for myself, laugh out loud but that's now how this thing works. She's the one who has to spend her life with the F1 (if things work out) so who am I to judge her choice. I'm not going to turn on her or post negatively about her chosen one just because we have different tastes in men ;-) This is why I've found this season to be exhausting on the boards...I feel uncomfortable with the nitpicking that goes on and while it's everyone's right to critique in non-fan threads; it's just not my cup of tea.

Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:41 pm

Absolutely, I want this to work for her, even if it means she eventually meets her future husband a few years from now as a result of being on the show (like how Ali met her husband Kevin, they probably never would've met if she hadn't been the Bachelorette, it was part of her journey to him).

If Rachel chose Bryan, and imo their recent posts on Instagram support that, then I'll be so happy to be proved wrong about him. Editing can affect how we see contestants, good and bad, and we think we know them when that isn't actually true. I hope the edited Bryan is a small fraction of the overall picture and he's actually a really solid dude who is serious about making it work. I'll follow their Instagrams and look for the real love story, without tricksy editors getting in the way.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:50 pm

SFoster wrote:Early in the season, Rachel said she didn't like to be played. I don't remember which episode or who she said it to, I just remember she said that. It sounds like she does have some experience in the past being played. I think she is savvy in that department, even if she has never been played. RS is also indicating that Peter is a player in real life. As in, he had multiple girlfriends at the same time before he came on the show. Of the final 3, only one is not a player, apparently. jmo
I haven't heard anything about Peter having multiple girlfriends before nor do I understand what proof there is that Bryan is a player. I haven't seen it or read anything. IS there proof besides RS? I don't click on his site.

Last edited by quietpal on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:51 pm

terabithia wrote:

Absolutely, I want this to work for her, even if it means she eventually meets her future husband a few years from now as a result of being on the show (like how Ali met her husband Kevin, they probably never would've met if she hadn't been the Bachelorette, it was part of her journey to him).

If Rachel chose Bryan, and imo their recent posts on Instagram support that, then I'll be so happy to be proved wrong about him. Editing can affect how we see contestants, good and bad, and we think we know them when that isn't actually true. I hope the edited Bryan is a small fraction of the overall picture and he's actually a really solid dude who is serious about making it work. I'll follow their Instagrams and look for the real love story, without tricksy editors getting in the way.
Awesome post! ITA and looking forward to seeing just how SOLID B is, love that word Smiley :yes: and hope for the best for Rach.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:02 pm

quietpal wrote:
SFoster wrote:Early in the season, Rachel said she didn't like to be played. I don't remember which episode or who she said it to, I just remember she said that. It sounds like she does have some experience in the past being played. I think she is savvy in that department, even if she has never been played. RS is also indicating that Peter is a player in real life. As in, he had multiple girlfriends at the same time before he came on the show. Of the final 3, only one is not a player, apparently. jmo
I haven't heard anything about Peter having multiple girlfriends before nor do I understand what proof there is that Bryan is a player. I haven't seen it or read anything. IS there proof besides RS? I don't click on his site.

From his recap yesterday: "Peter’s never dated a black woman before. So now that that’s out of the way, he tells us about his most recent break up. Either Peter is a great storyteller and knows how to ham it up for a camera, or, he has the most dramatic breakups in the history of the world that are ripped straight from a movie. He was packing up his stuff, driving away, looking in the rearview mirror as she was crying? Like, that’s real life? Or something straight out of a Rom-Com? Something tells me that story was highly embellished. The thing I want to know is, which ex at home was this that Peter was referring to? There’s a few."

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:11 pm

@SFoster He's talking about Peter and that may or may not be the truth. RS doesn't know everything.
What proof is there that only one of the F3 isn't a player? I haven't heard anything about Bryan being a player either.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:28 pm

I'm not RS, but I think what that meant is there are a few recent long term girlfriends in Peter's recent history vs one. So which one is being referenced in that scene. That's was my interpretation.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:29 pm

quietpal wrote:@SFoster He's talking about Peter and that may or may not be the truth. RS doesn't know everything.
What proof is there that only one of the F3 isn't a player? I haven't heard anything about Bryan being a player either.

Well that's true, RS is not always right about things. He said he hears from folks every season about all the contestants and that Peter is no different than any of the others. I guess I need to say in RS opinion...

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax