SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:24 pm

I don't see Rachel at any point falling in love with more than one person. Not at the start of the season and not now at the half way point.

JMO.

And I'm not sure why it would be important to think that she is.

I find it offputting when the leads to claim to and are completely torn up at the end.
Two leads that got the complete side eye were Andy and Ben. Just no.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bookworm85 Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:35 pm

nd4reality wrote:I don't see Rachel at any point falling in love with more than one person. Not at the start of the season and not now at the half way point.

JMO.

And I'm not sure why it would be important to think that she is.

I find it offputting when the leads to claim to and are completely torn up at the end.
Two leads that got the complete side eye were Andy and Ben. Just no.
I agree. At this point, it's pretty obvious who she's falling in love with IMO. I believe her when she says she only fell in love with one guy.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:48 am

I think she genuinely likes and is the most interested in both Bryan and Peter and it's obvious that these two were on top of her list early on, perhaps even on the first night.

I would have said that Peter may have had the edge earlier on but as the weeks progress, Bryan is giving her what she wants and is more vocal/physical about expressing it. It wouldn't be hard for a lead to gravitate and open their heart towards someone like that, as he is the "safer option" and will most likely propose to her at the end of all this.

Peter at this point is still a question mark and has his walls up - and I think it's also causing Rachel to be guarded too. It's hard to fully open your heart and to fall in love with someone who you are constantly feeling insecure/doubtful about. At this point in the show, she is trying very hard to get reassurance from Peter - in many ways, I feel that she wants to fall in love with him, but time is ticking and she is running out of patience.

Last edited by summerdayze on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:29 am

I think she liked both F2 but it was Bryan from night one and everyone else spent the season trying to catch up.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:20 pm

I think the process she is going through with Peter is just reassurance for her that he's not the one.

In real life away from this franchise, if you like someone you show it. You pursue them. She's trying to get him to like her IMHO. At this point, just before HTD's you can have walls up be guarded, not sure of the process, but still want the relationship and the future, IMHO he doesn't show me he even wants that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:27 pm

I think their second 1 one 1 date in Swiss alps was inretesting. At the dinner portion when he told that dramatic story about the ex Rachel had this blank stare like she had no emotions it was soo obvious she realize Peter will never be ready anytime soon to give his all to anyone.

I believe all the things she said was to prop him up for the lead role and not that she wanted him at the end. IMO

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 1f49b  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:36 pm

mysthelma wrote:I think their second 1 one 1 date in Swiss alps was inretesting. At the dinner portion when he told that dramatic story about the ex Rachel had this blank stare like she had no emotions it was soo obvious she realize Peter will never be ready anytime soon to give his all to anyone.

I believe all the things she said was to prop him up for the lead role and not that she wanted him at the end. IMO

Add to that, she was not going to Matt or Adams home. I think they were both kept as long as they were to be on BIP.

JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:32 pm

I just watched the dinner portion with Peter again. I just noticed what he said "I can only say I think that I am. So if I get to the end of this and it's with you and I do get down on a knee and propose...."

Who else was he figuring he would be with at the end? (maybe one of the other guys or his producer? I mean who else is there he would be with at the end of filming???? cantstopl

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:38 pm

mysthelma wrote:I think their second 1 one 1 date in Swiss alps was inretesting. At the dinner portion when he told that dramatic story about the ex Rachel had this blank stare like she had no emotions it was soo obvious she realize Peter will never be ready anytime soon to give his all to anyone.

That story Peter told about his ex was just Dumb....Like really, you cant go on with you life after this?  Oh brother, I would hate to see if some thing tragic happened.  

Boo f'ing Hoo.  I didn't mind him at all until this stupid shenanigan.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:04 pm

That story Peter told about his ex was just Dumb....Like really, you cant go on with you life after this? Oh brother, I would hate to see if some thing tragic happened.

I think what makes it so confusing for some and sound even dumber is that HE broke up with HER. And yet he's going on about being afraid to open himself up again to possible heartbreak. Like say what? It's like despite breaking up with this woman, the whole ordeal was clearly harder for him because I guess he was so distraught to realize she wasn't the one and having to go through the trauma of ending the relationship.

It just makes no sense and exactly why the guy from Two Bros and Some Brick accurately summed it up as Peter is that guy when asked in a job interview, "what's your weakness" answers how he works too hard or if asked his weakness in relationships will say that he cares too much.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:10 pm

What is Peter's problem? He's wanted to be the Bachelor since high school. And it's not really a joke. He is acting like the Bachelor. He's confused. He's supposed to be a contestant trying to win Rachel's heart. But he must think he is the Bachelor and she has to win his heart. He has the roles reversed. I swear this show is a comedy. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:11 pm

LOL or I'm just too pretty. It makes the other girls jealous of me when asked why you don't get along well with other women. It's not me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax