SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 50 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:06 am

I really hope that Naya says yes to Danny's proposal -- if the spoilers and sleuthing are true than she did. I'd like to see Naya's son be there for the wedding and be able to meet Danny on the show rather than meeting him after they married and the show filmed. His whole life is going to be changed.

suzq

Back to top Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:40 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:41 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:39 pm

Missy grates my nerves. I can't believe she was talking about the other guys with Chris right there how disrepectful

I was kinda hoping Brianne and Darren could have bonded they both seem like nice people.

I'm afraid Tom and Ashley aren't going to make it and Tom going to try to break up Jimmy and Kelli Joe.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:26 am

@mizzoufan I don't think Tom and Ashley are going to make it either, but I don't think he will break up Jimmy and Kelly Jo. I think Kelly Jo will see him for the idiot that I think he is and it will make her appreciate Jimmy that much more.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:29 am

They have bio video clips up on the TLC website now.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:39 am

The video bio clip of Ben (who they just paired up with Brianne) -- he said that he's a dating and relationship coach.  That sounds interesting.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:49 am

suzq wrote:The video bio clip of Ben (who they just paired up with Brianne) -- he said that he's a dating and relationship coach.  That sounds interesting.

Seriously? He can't be that good if he can't find someone for himself.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:31 am

I haven't listened to the bio's but I watched the tour of the Spouse House. What a beautiful place until you see the bunk beds all lined up like the military. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:45 am

@GuardianAngel The bunk beds are definitely and interesting touch.  Maybe they were going for a dorm/fraternity/soroity type connection between participants.   @Sprite. From my brief look on Ben's SM and comments made on there -- it feels like besides finding love -- he also would be happy if being on the Spouse House would give him more exposure for his Relationship and Dating Coach business.  These are all JMOs.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:58 am

suzq wrote:@GuardianAngel The bunk beds are definitely and interesting touch.  Maybe they were going for a dorm/fraternity/soroity type connection between participants.   @Sprite. From my brief look on Ben's SM and comments made on there -- it feels like besides finding love -- he also would be happy if being on the Spouse House would give him more exposure for his Relationship and Dating Coach business.  These are all JMOs.

I can't see him being that good of a business man. He wants to have more exposure for his business to help people with relationships and dating and yet he is looking for help in that department? Why would they go to him when clearly he can't even help himself? In this case, this isn't exactly good advertising.

They have bunk beds on the Bachelor/ette and BIP too. The homes they rent out don't have enough rooms to accommodate all the cast.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:50 pm

I would venture to guess that they left the bedrooms available for the "exploratory marriages" since there were scenes of Danny/Naya and Tom/Ashley in bedrooms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 50 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum