SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spousehouse - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:12 pm

@Sprite I think that some people believe that any kind of exposure is good even if it is not positive.  I don't agree with that, but then I wouldn't go on a reality show, either.  @havadrpepper. I think they might want the bedrooms for the "exploratory marriages" as well -- I think that I remember watching a scene in a promo where Jimmy and Kelli Jo were in a bed together as well.

suzq

Back to top Go down

spousehouse - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:46 am

What I am curious about this show is the real timing of what is going on. They all talk about what has happened during the "past week" but we are only getting snippets of 1 or 2 days worth of activities/conversations. Filming was 8 weeks (said in episode 1 by the female expert).

What we've seen so far:
Episode 1 was the introductions and start of 1st engagement ceremony. *1st week*?
Episode 2 was the finish of engagement ceremony, some activities, and start of 2nd engagement ceremony. *2nd week*?
Episode 3 was the finish of 2nd engagement ceremony, some activities, and start of 3rd engagement ceremony. *3rd week*?

During this time we have seen 18 people. The original 14, 2 brought in ep 2 and 2 brought in at end of ep 3. We've seen 4 of the original 14 leave plus the 2 brought in during ep 2. Yet, in preview screen caps, there are people that have not yet appeared... I think I've seen at least 5 new ones... definitely 1 new guy, possibly 2 and definitely 2 new girls and thinking there is a 3rd and none of these are Ben and Ashley T that were brought in at the end of Ep 3.

So if each episode is an actual week in the house, they could possibly be bringing people in right up til the end (like BIP where the late comers have no chance at all) since they usually only bring 2 in at a time. If there are 3 new girls IMO that would be 1 new girl for 3 weeks. Unless they change it up and add more people to the mix in Ep 4 or Ep 5.

I can't wait to see how this all plays out because 1 of the guys we haven't seen is with 1 of the girls we haven't seen in several of the preview SC... heavy duty making out in both of them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:53 am

suzq wrote:The video bio clip of Ben (who they just paired up with Brianne) -- he said that he's a dating and relationship coach.  That sounds interesting.

And, maybe he was brought in to help Brianne, not necessarily be her match. The short clip now up on the website was very interesting. He was actually saying things that a dating/relationship coach would with a client. It was almost as if he was counseling her. I like Brianne but I do think she has some issues that need to be addressed before she gets into a marriage. She latched on to Chris so quickly... actually expecting a proposal after a week??? I wonder if she is so desperate for a spouse/family because of losing her parents so young that she doesn't know what she wants, just that she wants something.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:17 pm

@havadrpepper. I have a lot of questions about all of what you have mentioned above.  Another big question that I have -- bringing Ben and Ashley T. in (supposedly for Brianne and Darren) -- I would like to know why they were the ones chosen for them.  There did not seem to be any basis for that at all.  The experts had no reasoning to back those choices up at all.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:14 pm

I don't know a lot about what is happening right now in time, but Missy and Chris might be together now -- due to pictures that I have seen or at least good friends.  I am quite sure that Tom and Ashley Lauren are not together now -- I actually saw fairly recent pictures of her and Albert together, so they have obviously gotten over the past and are at least close friends.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:16 pm

If any sleuths decide to do some current time sleuthing--I think there are going to be some surprises.  IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:55 pm

I just watched the third episode and am really fascinated with this how and how the relashioships are moving and morphing.

Super interesting and I would encourage our other members here to check it out !

Not a fan of the abbreviated editing but interesting anyway.
Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:01 pm

@suzq So here is a longer clip of Chris flirting with Bri that they showed in the preview

https://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/the-spouse-house/videos/love-triangle-in-the-spouse-house?utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=TLC&utm_medium=social&utm_content=DCIobj%20-%20Short%20Form&sf101830396=1

chris thinks he is all that ! IMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:07 pm

I honestly could see Ashley Lauren and Albert together but she was so focused on the "power couple" thing with Tom that I don't think she gave him a chance. IMO, she was as bad as Tom in that she was focused on one thing with her spouse... that being the "power couple" of Chicago. I think the downfall for Ashley Lauren and Tom is coming soon because she is now realizing that her emotions are actually more important and Tom isn't feeling the emotions. I would love to see her and Albert actually date in the real world and see if there could be something there.

I don't see Tom connecting long term with anyone. As he said in the 1st episode "I was a douchbag back then". IMO, he still is.

I really do wish the episodes were 2 hours so they could flesh out more of the relationships!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:@suzq So here is a longer clip of Chris flirting with Bri that they  showed in the preview

https://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/the-spouse-house/videos/love-triangle-in-the-spouse-house?utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=TLC&utm_medium=social&utm_content=DCIobj%20-%20Short%20Form&sf101830396=1

The most interesting thing in that clip had nothing to do with Brianne and Chris... I posted SC's in the SC thread of what caught my eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:28 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
nd4reality wrote:@suzq So here is a longer clip of Chris flirting with Bri that they  showed in the preview

The most interesting thing in that clip had nothing to do with Brianne and Chris... I posted SC's in the SC thread of what caught my eye.

Can you explain? The clip had Bri and .Chris in the pool so how could it have nothing to do with them?

Just checking, they have shown 3 episodes till now correct ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:08 pm

@nd4reality.   Thanks for posting the video clip!  Yes--they have shown 3 episodes so far--tomorrow night is episode #4.  They showed a marathon of the first 3 episodes on TLC earlier today, so they are obviously they are working at getting more viewers.  I would love to see more people participating on this thread--I think that a lot of people here would like it.  @havadrpepper.  I love your screen cap sleuthing -- you pick up on details that so many others do not.  I could also see Ashley Lauren and Albert working out in real life as well.  I am not a big fan of Tom with his obsession with women who look "good on paper" and being a "power couple".  I am not a huge fan of Chris, either and his wanting to have the attention of more than one woman at a time.  I find it interesting that the "love triangles" so far have involved these two men being the ones that women are going for.  I think the men tend to be pretty supportive of each other.  I wish the women were more this way rather than being so competitive instead.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum