SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spousehouse - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:16 pm

nd4reality wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:
nd4reality wrote:@suzq So here is a longer clip of Chris flirting with Bri that they  showed in the preview

https://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/the-spouse-house/videos/love-triangle-in-the-spouse-house?utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=TLC&utm_medium=social&utm_content=DCIobj%20-%20Short%20Form&sf101830396=1

chris thinks he is all that ! IMO.

The most interesting thing in that clip had nothing to do with Brianne and Chris... I posted SC's in the SC thread of what caught my eye.

Can you explain? The clip had Bri and .Chris in the pool so how could it have nothing to do with them?

Just checking, they have shown 3 episodes till now correct ?

Like I said, I posted SC's in the screen cap thread...

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4330p48-the-spouse-house-screen-caps-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1213057

Back to top Go down

spousehouse - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:38 pm

suzq wrote:@GuardianAngel

Darren Brown :

https://www.instagram.com/kingbrown87
This is public.

Thanks, GA!

I was looking through Darren's IG pictures.  It seems that this cast did become good friends.  There are pictures of some of them hanging out before the show started airing.  Sandra and Jake are in some of them and they were only in 1 episode (Sandra picture dated June 22)!  Apparently, Kelli Jo and Darren became good friends as well since he has a picture of the 2 of them and mentioned she was his best friend in the house (you can also see her rings in the photo!)  Some of the guys are shown together in a picture from June 18.  A big group of them were together at a concert on July 2... and I think the unidentified blond girl from the kissing photo is in the group with the guy she was kissing!  A picture from July 4 celebrating someone's birthday has Jimmy and Kelli Jo in the group with Darren (don't recognize any of the others in the picture).

And since he posts so much it was easy to see when this was filmed. He went silent on March 13th and started up again on May 12th.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:38 pm

@havadrpepper Darren does seem like he does a good job with posting pictures. I saw that he had said the guys in the cast in particular got really close in an interview. Missy has also posted quite a few pictures with cast members afterwards, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:04 pm

Had a whole post written up, previewed fine and posted all wrong!  I deleted and will start over.

I just looked through Missy's IG account.  Evidently she did not stay for the whole 8 weeks of filming.  2 different posts reference her being home in April.

April 19
missyholasHome!!!! ...all I needed was a cup of coffee in An insane environment to know that my future is ready for a crazy and loving adventure. Life is perfect and my smile has never been brighter! Stay tuned (I think I need a vaction tho)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTFETC9l9RP/?taken-by=missyholas

April 24
missyholasTime to reflect under a palm tree, relax before an exciting summer of work and play, take in all that I did and things That didn't happen the past 6 weeks, admire the things that I LOVE and be grateful that I have a lot to celebrate. What. A. Ride

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTR-ubalXwr/?taken-by=missyholas

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:14 pm

That doesn't sound like she got married.

Thanks @havadrpepper for all the s/caps, much appreciated!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:44 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:03 pm

@GuardianAngel and @havadrpepper Do you remember the spoiler on Instagram that blogger from Chicago posted the day after the premiere/premiere party where she wrote that Darren told her that Naya and Danny as well as Jimmy and Kelli Jo were the ones that got married on the show and then later she tried to backtrack with the statement? I do think that was correct -- however, I think that some people might be dating after the show/now which would be interesting to find out about. Some of these participants may not even have been on the show that long, so it doesn't surprise me that they were not feeling ready to get engaged. There may be people that didn't even pair up on the show that are dating now. Personally, I think if there were 2 marriages on the show than I think the show was pretty successful in my opinion.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:16 pm

Episode 4 Description from Zap2It TV Online Listings:

Although Danny proposed, hard realities must be considered: his parents don't agree with the program's accelerated marriage process, and Yesnaya will only marry if her son approves of his future stepfather; the others discuss their own futures.

Episode 5 Description from Zap2It TV Online Listings:

After the first wedding, everyone takes stock of whether to get engaged or take a break; Jimmy meets Kelli Jo's father with a specific agenda; Chris and Missy's future suddenly becomes uncertain.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:04 pm

@havadrpepper It sounds like the parents go to the spouse house?

It's show time.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:06 pm

Danny is so sweet. He is sincere.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:07 pm

She said yes!!!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum