SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 50 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spousehouse - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:12 pm

WTH is wrong with Tom. All he cares about is being a power couple. What does that even mean? He's a nobody.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

spousehouse - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:18 pm

Ashley's problem is that Mike is not Tom...

She should have never agreed to go into the exploratory marriage with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:19 pm

Ashley isn't being fair to Mike. She should have not accepted the e/m.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:23 pm

@havadrpepper IA.  I don't understand it, but for some reason Tom is the wanted guy in the house and several of the other men have been given the short end of the stick because of it. I feel bad for them.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:27 pm

Jimmy is more my type of guy.

I agree @suzq that some of the other guys have been given the short end of the stick.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:30 pm

I hope someone really is honest with Tom about the whole "power couple" and that maybe he should look for a strong, deep romantic and emotional connection instead. Does he possess at least some self-awareness? I haven't seen much.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:38 pm

I love the married couples!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:41 pm

Suspenseful!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:45 pm

I love the married couples, too! I am glad they took the leap of faith. I do think they had an advantage in the fact that they were all some of the original participants.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:48 pm

@suzq, I agree.

I do think Darren was there for the right reason, there just wasn't a girl that was right for him. Tom wasn't there for the right reason as far as I am concerned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:52 pm

Yep, no engagements tonight...

I do believe the spoiler at the beginning of the season was right even though it was supposedly just a joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:56 pm

@havadrpepper so far you're right on.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 50 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum