SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spousehouse - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:01 am

I don't get what just happened. He was talking then what happened? It sounded like a voiceover Ashley lyn?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

spousehouse - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:02 am

@havadrpepper I have always believed the spoilers as well. I never thought that someone would just randomly come up with Naya/Danny and Kelli Jo/Jimmy as the married couples out of thin air. I truly hope that the participants have been able to watch these episodes and actually learn from them. Hopefully, that will help them in relationships moving forward. I also hope that these women watch this back and wonder why they wasted all that time and energy on Tom. Kelli Jo was lucky that Tom had picked Ashley Lauren.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:08 am

Oh boy, the reunion show looks good.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:09 am

So evidently they have already taped the "tell all".

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:12 am

I hope this show gets renewed for another season. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks @havadrpepper for all the work. Hopefully if there is a next season, I'm can participate in the sleuthing.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:14 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I hope this show gets renewed for another season. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks @havadrpepper for all the work. Hopefully if there is a next season, I'm can participate in the sleuthing.

Well, if there is another season I know I will have more time to sleuth... As of this past Friday, I am retired so no work obligations to keep me from it! Not interested in sleuthing TB though (especially if it is Peter!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:15 am

suzq wrote:@havadrpepper  I have always believed the spoilers as well.  I never thought that someone would just randomly come up with Naya/Danny and Kelli Jo/Jimmy as the married couples out of thin air.   I truly hope that the participants have been able to watch these episodes and actually learn from them.  Hopefully, that will help them in relationships moving forward.  I also hope that these women watch this back and wonder why they wasted all that time and energy on Tom.  Kelli Jo was lucky that Tom had picked Ashley Lauren.

Especially since the spoiler supposedly came from Darren.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:20 am

@havadrpepper Congrats on your retirement!

I have no preference. I like to sleuth anything. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:24 am

Missy is a triplet?  
http://2paragraphs.com/2017/07/spouse-house-see-dr-missy-holas-39-with-her-triplet-sisters
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1897

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:43 am

provenceguy wrote:Missy is a triplet?  
http://2paragraphs.com/2017/07/spouse-house-see-dr-missy-holas-39-with-her-triplet-sisters

Evidently Missy is not a true blonde...

Never noticed the really dark roots during the show. They do show in that picture of the 3 of them dated February 4 in that article.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:00 am

@havadrpepper. Congrats on your retirement! You are an awesome sleuther! I really hope that there is a Season 2! @GuardianAngel The reunion show does look good!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:23 am

I hope to find a way to view the online behind the walls. That's another reason it makes it difficult to sleuth. I have no way of watching the previews or even look at the site. It directs me to the Canadian site which doesn't have any info.

I'll keep checking for info on Season 2. Thanks @suzq for mentioned this show in the first place!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum