SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spousehouse - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:49 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Tom is hung up on the "power couple" thing.

Tom is never going to get married because nobody is good enough to meet all the criteria he has to match his wonderful self.  :dripdrip

The tell all looks good. I am really interested in seeing if some of the potentials tried dating post show.

Do we know if it was picked up for another season? I though I saw advertisements for casting of the next season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

spousehouse - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:20 pm

According to Premiere Date News it hasn't been renewed yet. I am signed up with them and am trying to watch that topic but it won't let me log in nor will it reset my password or let me join.  stupid even though I'm receiving emails from them. I'll keep checking the site, and @BachSpoilersFan is following @TLC on twitter.

https://premieredate.news/tv-series/4295-the-spouse-house.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:57 pm

@GuardianAngel I believe the production company is Kinetic Content. Might want to see if they have a twitter handle. I know they have one on IG.

I have posted SC's of the tell all in the SC thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:01 pm

@havadrpepper I just replied in that thread. Thanks for the Kinetic Content info. I followed @KineticContent on twitter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:37 pm

I was not at all surprised by Tracey and Scott's lack of engagement. I feel sorry for her too. IMO, and that is all it is, Scott is a jerk. I am a former military wife and have seen many a marriage succeed (and fail). However, at 34 years of age, ya need to pull on the big boy briefs and stand up on your own two feet. Things were going along swimmingly till Mommy and Daddy crawled inside his head. I honestly don't think much of the premise of this show at all, but I do watch or tape it. I think that two weeks is way to short of a time for the average person to make such a decision, but, that is the premise of the show and if you buy into it, you got buy the whole hog. Scott, used his parents as an excuse and I think he should be ashamed of himself for blind sighting of Tracey. No man who serves in deployment after deployment can possibly be that immature to be tied to his parents apron strings. So I believe he used Tracey and then withheld info that might be vital to a marriage, like the absence during deployments, and that gave mom and dad the ability to crawl into his head and he had his excuse.
As for Tom, to bring up any other woman at that time is just classless and I think he is just an ignorant and self absorbed man. Darren, I believe made the best decision because he saw red flags and knew it would not work. She on the other hand came across as a love sick desperate woman. Not becoming for any woman.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:08 pm

Tracy is not following Scott on twitter, but maybe he doesn't have twitter.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Tracy is not following Scott on twitter, but maybe he doesn't have twitter.

That's the pic I saw on TracyMissy's IG yesterday.

Tracy is following Scott on IG.  https://www.instagram.com/scottwyly/ and he is following her.

Apparently he is another one that doesn't use it much!  His first picture was posted on 7/31/17.

Last edited by havadrpepper on Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarified who follows who and who posted the photo!)

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:03 am

Does anybody have a link to the show's latest episode? They do not have it up yet on the Channel online...Thank you!

spousehouse - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:13 am

@GuardianAngel. You are welcome! I am glad that you all are enjoying the show! Hope more people find it and join in! Please let us know if it gets renewed--I would really like it to. I think Tom is a jerk--the way he talked at the engagement ceremony was not cool. Is he just used to women falling at his feet? I thought that Darren made a good decision--I thought that he was a good guy. Hope he finds the right woman for a lasting commitment. I was not impressed with how Scott acted concerning Tracy--hope he's better to her now. Does anyone think that some other couples are now dating from the show?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:37 am

TrishB wrote:Does anybody have a link to the show's latest episode? They do not have it up yet on the Channel online...Thank you!

It was on the TLC website earlier today. I did SC's from the previews from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:43 am

suzq wrote:@GuardianAngel. You are welcome!  I am glad that you all are enjoying the show!  Hope more people find it and join in!  Please let us know if it gets renewed--I would really like it to.   I think Tom is a jerk--the way he talked at the engagement ceremony was not cool.  Is he just used to women falling at his feet?   I thought that Darren made a good decision--I thought that he was a good guy.  Hope he finds the right woman for a lasting commitment.  I was not impressed with how Scott acted concerning Tracy--hope he's better to her now.  Does anyone think that some other couples are now dating from the show?

Missy and Chris are shown together in a photo on KelliJo's IG. A group went to a concert together and those 2 look cozy. Darren was the one that posted more photos of the group get-togethers but since his IG is now private, no way to see what he has been posting. And, if he did move away from Chicago, he may not even be seeing the cast members anymore. I believe the photo I saw of Tracy/Scott looking cozy was on his account. Tracy's is private as well. Scott has just started IG and has no photos of Tracy. At this point Kelli Jo is the only one posting couple photos...

This cast definitely hasn't spoiled the show ending and post show happenings!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:58 am

Thank you @havadrpepper But here on my Rogers Anyplace TV site, the last episode they show is from Aug 26...I guess I have to wait sad

spousehouse - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum