SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Newto Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:31 am

Just watched this. They remind me of a bunch of lovesick teenagers. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

chicago - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:43 am

The Behind the scenes vid would not play for me.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:54 am

That must be an American site or something, not working for me either. I will try to do some digging later.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:57 am

nd4reality wrote:I'm hooked also.

My husband cane into the room when the previews started.

But IMO the tall blonde guy (real state/future political) ends up marrying his ex, the blonde flight attendant. At least front the 1 second scene they showed.

Anyone with SCs -let's take a look.

https://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/the-spouse-house/videos/welcome-to-the-spouse-house

Sorry for the double post, this works for me. Is this the same as @suzq 's link? It's the previews they showed last night.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I'm hooked also.

My husband cane into the room when the previews started.

But IMO the tall blonde guy (real state/future political) ends up marrying his ex, the blonde flight attendant. At least front the 1 second scene they showed.

Anyone with SCs -let's take a look.

https://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/the-spouse-house/videos/welcome-to-the-spouse-house

Sorry for the double post this works for me. Is this the same as @suzq 's link?

This is the link to the season Promo. It works for me.

What does not work is the Behind the scenes vid that they posted after the episode aired.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:05 pm

@nd4reality Oh ok. Thanks.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:18 pm

I did get the Behind The Walls video to play, but only through what TLC posted on their Twitter Handle. They showed all of the contestants introducing themselves to each other at their initial group meeting. It was good because everyone was given time not just a few people.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:24 pm

@suzq Thanks.

Did you all understand why just a few people for ST last night on the show ? Are the rest MOT ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:27 pm

@nd4reality I wondered about that after I realized they only showed a handful of intro's. @suzq I tried the link from the twitter, still doesn't work. I will try switching to hula later.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:32 pm

@GuardianAngel there was so many commercials ! and the same ones on repeat.

@suzq couldn't get the BTS vid to play through twitter either.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:58 pm

@GuardianAngel and @nd4reality There might be some MOT people -- I still wish that they all would have given more equal airtime, though. Any spoilers? Any Sleuthing spoilers? Do they usually have shows like this (although this show is really different) on TLC? I don't think there has been a good job done on marketing this show IMO. This show is a cross between BIP, Married At First Sight with Big Brother elements of living in a house and the opportunity to get evicted. I would think that they would try to appeal to more people.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:45 pm

I'm wondering if those they focused on last night are the ones that will have the drama during the season or quite possibly the first engagements/weddings. I am also wondering how they are handling this "eviction" from the house.... Will it be them "voting" for a man and a woman to leave or will it just be that 2 people choose to leave on their own? None of this was really explained at all! I am also thinking that maybe nobody leaves as long as there is one proposal during the "engagement ceremony". This would actually give some of them more time to figure out if the person they focused on the first few days is really the one for them.

I do have to say the 39 year old doctor (chiropractor), Missy? can go now. I'm not seeing any of those guys putting up with her for long at all! But I suspect she will be in the triangle with Chris and Brianne since there is the preview of Brianne crying about not being second choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum