SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:01 pm

I don't see how they are doing the evictions, either. I do know that other people than just the original 14 are going to be in the Spouse House as well. How does that work out? I don't even have a good sense of the first 14 to be adding others into the mix? I do think that these people that they are focusing on the most will be bringing a lot of the drama. Missy can go in my opinion, too. She is viewing this as a competition. I am not sure how some of the other women will take to her, but I know that she is good friends with some of the men at least she has posted Instagram pictures with them hanging out outside of the show.

suzq

Back to top Go down

chicago - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:35 pm

There is a lot that I don't understand either. I think we'll have to go with the flow.

@suzq I never felt TLC did a great job of promoting their shows. This isn't the first time I've seen this. I find I have to really dig to get info. Then to top it off they have reruns shown in between new epis like they did with 90 Day Fiance, so confusing.

We need to find out these people's names and find SM, that IMO is the first step. I know of no spoilers at this point, but I haven't had the time to get into it, like I want to!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:41 pm

Tom the real estate guy would probably be the easiest to start sleuthing on. jmo.

Where are all the participants from again ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:55 pm

Chicago.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:21 pm

So we have a twitter / instagram for Yesnaya.

https://twitter.com/nayanicolefit?lang=en
https://www.instagram.com/nayanicolefit/

Sorry if this has already been posted.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:19 pm

Good sleuthing already! Do these people have last names? I think there were at least 2 guys at the premiere party who are also on the show -- Jake that comes in the next episode and a guy named Zachary. I think Tom and Jake were the ones who hosted the premiere party last night at the The VIG in Chicago. Kelli Jo is friends with Danielle of MAFS, so all of the 6 participants of Married At First Sight Season 5 were there at the premiere party last night along with Danielle's friend and roommate, Angie.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:40 pm

I just did a hashtag Instagram search on #spousehouse and this blogger @mvpchic claims a spoiler alert that she posted as a caption on Instagram that Naya and Danny got married and so did Jimmy and Kelli Jo. I believe that this person was at the premiere party last night. Any validation to this?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:09 pm

mvpchicYa know your Chi-town MVP has you covered with all the hot city gossip! CONGRATS to Naya and Danny & Kelli Jo and Jimmy on their marriages on Spouse House! Now let's see how long this lasts before TLC has to pay for their divorces Thanks to Darren Brown for the inside scoop! #newsyawannaknow #mvpchic #chicago #spousehouse #tlc #spoileralert

katielevitskyThey asked me to interview with them

mvpchic@katielevitsky laugh out loud be glad you didn't! The whole thing is lies and that Darren kid running all over the place spreading the news is just hilarious
chicago - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 19955718_1523171171083479_1111245207845732352_n

@nd4reality @suzq Great finds!

Strange, first she posts a spoiler gives credit to Darren then says it's all lies?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:20 pm

I think that the one scene of a couple standing overlooking the sunset in wedding attire is Tom ( realitor) and the blonde air hostess girl. I'm hoping someone can screencap the promo they showed at the end of the premier.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:20 pm

Do you know at what minute mark that is?

ETA: we can't see that right? I thought you meant the premier link.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:01 pm

That whole thing is really interesting -- why would this person post a spoiler alert and then say it wasn't true and then put it on Darren? Any screen caps? Tom and Jimmy have similar haircuts to me.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:41 pm

Since I have weather warnings on my ABC station, I've been looking at the preview for Spouse House. Don't know how to do screen caps but I have been clicking my way through it one second at a time and here are a couple things I think I see:

approximately 1:59; a blue sleeve with a ring
approximately 2:07; Danny in blue long sleeve shirt being hugged by Tom & Jimmy

approximately 2:09; distance shot of a wedding ceremony... looks like Danny waiting under the canopy
also note there is a harpist in this picture
approximately 2:10; bride with long dark hair... think this is Naya from the cast pic because of the skin color
approximately 2:10-2:11; bride and groom with groom in white. Above shot if that is Danny as the groom, he is not in white.
another shot of guests at wedding around 2:10-2:11... note the violinist. Also, it appears Tom is in the background

Will post the "This Season" findings in a new post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum