SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:25 pm

Why would he have chalk or paint in a little spot on the inside of his feet?

It looks like a reflection of the pool and water to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by jen689 Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:29 pm

Based on past safe house visits couples usually stay at a home with built in swimming pool. There's no need for a kiddy pool. I think Bryans photo's are a safe house visit. Peters not so much JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:29 pm

IMO below are pics that show
happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 21 Screen14
1. discoloration, lighter patches on the grass around Rachel

happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 21 Hand10
2. closeup of the discoloration with a very minor saturation increase to show the contrast

happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 21 Screen15
3. Rachel's hand esp the palm has also a very light color similar to the light color on the grass instead of the flesh color for Rachel's palm
source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWJIIxdj6-2/?taken-by=therachlindsay
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:41 pm

It looks like orbs to me. laugh out loud

Powdery Mildew Fungus In My Lawn

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:44 pm

emusha wrote:IMO below are pics that show
happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 21 Screen14
1. discoloration, lighter patches on the grass around Rachel

happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 21 Hand10
2. closeup of the discoloration with a very minor saturation increase to show the contrast

happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 21 Screen15
3. Rachel's hand esp the palm has also a very light color similar to the light color on the grass instead of the flesh color for Rachel's palm
source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWJIIxdj6-2/?taken-by=therachlindsay

Good and well but I see no paint whatsoever on her clothes....

and the light discoloration in hand is typical of woc and moc IMO

regarding the grass, could be. possible. Sometimes it is glass windows reflections. I do not say nay or yay on that. if so great clue! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It looks like orbs to me. laugh out loud

Powdery Mildew Fungus In My Lawn

I guess it is a nay then cantstopl rofl

Great find! :claphands

ETA: no blue color ...

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:51 pm

It looks like paint/chalk stains on her hand and on the grass ! imo. Hmmm and it looks like the same shade on Peter's feet ???

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:55 pm

LynnTa wrote:It looks like paint/chalk stains on her hand and on the grass ! imo.  Hmmm and it looks like the same shade on Peter's feet ???  

yup! happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 21 4256136633 imo that light blue color is not normal discoloration for poc's palm (inside of her ring and middle fingers) and the grass patches in her pics are showing up in round and discrete concentrated shapes which don't make sense for mildew which naturally spreads as far as I am aware.
I also think it's uncanny that peter has light blue on his foot
imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:59 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
LynnTa wrote:Rachel's pic in the garden shows 7:13 pm--what time zone would that be?

Where did you get that time?

Right at the top of the pic. I don't know whether its time the pic was taken or the time it was posted. I just think it might give a clue as to where Rachel is.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:59 pm

LynnTa wrote:It looks like paint/chalk stains on her hand and on the grass ! imo.  Hmmm and it looks like the same shade on Peter's feet ???  

oooo I see what you see now!!
yep. looks like kind of blue on her palm right?

ok... now we need to find blue paint on bryan eh? rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:06 am

I think it would be hilarious if Rachel is with Peter and they're spoofing the apparent SHV photo. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:07 am

I can totally see them all messing with us. I don't think it's farfetched at all! And for me, it means they all have fun, sense of humor! I do think it is orchestrated, JMO! laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips