SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:25 pm

@SFoster I see what you mean, but I don't think Copper is that tall. Good eye though. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:36 pm

The grass has got me thinking for some reason. I didn't really have any doubts until Rachel's & Peter's pics came out. I could just see him looking at her in his pic and hers in on a similar grass to his (yes I realize a lot of grass looks alike Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 31 2498057887). They weren't taken at the same time however. Brian's pic in the pool looks like a SHV pic but all of the shirtless pics could be a bid for Bachelor.

Having said all that, I'm perfectly fine with Peter as f2 and Bryan as f1. It's Rachel's choice. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 31 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:10 am

back to the kiddie pool... his brother has very young 2 kids AND a dog...
I believe peter was at his Brother's place  Smiley

That would explain why Peter sounded distracted and in this kiddie pool.
kiddie makes painting mess  Hugesmile so maybe that is what it is.

ps: may I add this is adorable?? muah

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB8mlcTg_io/?taken-by=peterkrauswi
Peter IG

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:19 am

albean99 wrote:The grass has got me thinking for some reason. I didn't really have any doubts until Rachel's & Peter's pics came out. I could just see him looking at her in his pic and hers in on a similar grass to his (yes I realize a lot of grass looks alike Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 31 2498057887). They weren't taken at the same time however. Brian's pic in the pool looks like a SHV pic but all of the shirtless pics could be a bid for Bachelor.

Having said all that, I'm perfectly fine with Peter as f2 and Bryan as f1. It's Rachel's choice. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 31 4256136633

Yeah, I feel like Bryan has to be F1 at this point, but how crazy is that Rachel IG picture in the grass when it's "hyper-zoomed in/lightened?" I mean of all the grass spots for her to lie in, it had to be an area where there were weird markings or whatever on the grass. And Peter just happened to have a post  that showed/reflected/suggested that something was on his feet. I know there have been some suspicions of trolling, but I don't think they planned that. Rachel may have wanted to trick with a grass pic, but no way were they trying to trick about people thinking it was chalk/paint - that's so strange that something is there (or gives the appearance of being there) in both pics.

Yesterday's posts from the three should have been signed, sealed, delivered posts, laugh out loud. And I know for most on the forum here they were...but for me that crazy part in my brain goes, what if....even if it's wilder than wild, there is still this narrative for Peter somehow, haha.

@HEA Peter's brother doesn't live in WI I think.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:25 am

bluejay25 wrote:
albean99 wrote:The grass has got me thinking for some reason. I didn't really have any doubts until Rachel's & Peter's pics came out. I could just see him looking at her in his pic and hers in on a similar grass to his (yes I realize a lot of grass looks alike Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 31 2498057887). They weren't taken at the same time however. Brian's pic in the pool looks like a SHV pic but all of the shirtless pics could be a bid for Bachelor.

Yeah, I feel like Bryan has to be F1 at this point, but how crazy is that Rachel IG picture in the grass when it's "hyper-zoomed in/lightened?" I mean of all the grass spots for her to lie in, it had to be an area where there were weird markings or whatever on the grass. And Peter just happened to have a post  that showed/reflected/suggested that something was on his feet. I know there have been some suspicions of trolling, but I don't think they planned that. Rachel may have wanted to trick with a grass pic, but no way were they trying to trick about people thinking it was chalk/paint - that's so strange that something is there in both pics.

Yesterday's posts from the three should have been signed, sealed, delivered posts, laugh out loud. And I know for most on the forum here they were...but for me that crazy part in my brain goes, what if....even if it's wilder than wild, there is still this narrative for Peter somehow, haha.

@HEA Peter's brother doesn't live in WI I think.

I know, but are we sure it's not reflections on either /both pictures?

IF by .01% Peter is f1, then we have to rethink SHV for future sleuthing.

Should I ask for another clue? lolpanda

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:29 am

@sdmom No, I think they are reflections (the pool water or Rachel's wine glass) or just the camera being funny cause of sunlight, filters, who knows. Like you said, such a small percentage, but I'd love the shock. Happy Rachel is happy though with likely Bryan, and if the assumptions are right, he seems to be putting his money where his mouth is, which I'm thrilled by.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:30 am

@bluejay25 he could have been at his mom's place so IMO he spent with his mom and family together. Are they living far from MAdison?

then about the paints... anyone with kids know IMO that painting is a huge part of their fun. Water painting is one of them, they play with hands and feet and summer time is the perfect time to do that IMO.

maybe it is no paint at all? but if it was a couple activities, peter would have interacted with the person who took the picture, not laughing at something or somebody on his right IMO

Anyway... for me it is a done deal. BBQ picture 4th of july like many F1, renting his place, MIA at work, his IG, BL.... and Rachel IG, BL and little clues here and there during her interviews. for me it is deadhorse  I am convinced.

Now waiting all the mags to share some juicy bad stories about Bryan and Peter too. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 31 4103285151

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:42 am

@HEA I think I remember reading that his brother lives on the east coast, or maybe that is from Peter's insta. But, yeah, they could've been visiting or it could have been other family that he was with in Madison, and most likely doing the activities that you mentioned.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:08 am

I think the spots in the grass near Rachel are reflections of her white stars. The placement lines up. I am about ready to bet money Bryan is her F1.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:39 am

IMO it is clear that Rachel and Peter were not together for the 4th of July since Rachel flew out of LA today and Peter was in Madison this morning teaching a fitness camp.

Rachel lying on the grass with the shadow running down the middle was from the wall/fence at SHV location. Both Rachel and Bryan had that grass evident in their IG and IG story IMO.  I still believe they were in Palm Springs like the previous two Ette's were with their F1's for July 4th..
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:44 am

You're probably right @Seabear but it's fun to speculate, especially when the spoiled f1 isn't my favorite. I know the time gaps fit with Bryan but think there's a (very) tiny chance that the 2nd spoiler is a foiler. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:59 am

I would support a foiler season if there were any clues while sleuthing that would indicate this. But so far, every bit of sleuthing points to Bryan from the beginning IMHO. I'm not referring to speculation, maybe it's chalk, maybe it's paint, maybe he didn't have time for SHV's, because sometimes those types of speculations are arrived at by personal feelings. I'm referring to proof uncovered by sleuthing plus Rachel's behaviour during her media tour especially when talking about the kiss. My focus is to get to F1 with proof, not to determine who I like and who I don't like. Those opinions for me have nothing to do with sleuthing. Smiley

I'm intrigued year after year how the same principal's of sleuthing always seem to end up correct! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips