SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by philphan Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:58 pm

sdmom wrote:I always watched the show with a pre-season fave in mind but this year, I didn't care for Peter's looks so I was more objective and boy did that pay off, laugh out loud.
I am still learning when it comes to sleuthing, but I learned from the best. To me, this season and Nick's show me SHV is the key, imo. I take sm sighting with a huge grain of salt. No picture, no proof. Raven was very helpful because she was accounted for every weekend. Peter is the same.
My first suspicion with the first spoiler came when Peter was spotted at home on memorial Monday. I thought for him to show up in Madison on Monday, he most likely left LA on Sunday but why? That was supposedly their first SHV why left a day earlier? That was the first red flag for me. Then two weeks later, another possible SHV weekend, he was again at home and Bryan, again, was unaccounted for. This pattern continues, including. July 4th.
Sometimes we got lucky that the lead/f1 slip. Too many clues for Andi/Josh (he spotted and photographed in Mexico, she posted a can of bug spray with Spanish words), Kaitlyn's snap, a piece of orange fabric appeared in Vanessa's and Nick's respective IG story/snap, the many many infamous July 4th BBQ/pool SHV pictures. I wonder if they can't contain their excitement any more, maybe?
The key is: continue to sleuth no matter what the spoiler says. We have many many great sleuthers, team #BBF

Agree about SHVs (and the generous use of SM) being a major clue in recent seasons. Would make sleuthing more challenging if we could have a future F1/F2/lead refrain from using SM during Memorial Day and July 4.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:00 pm

Bryan looks so much younger than 37, imo. His skin is very smooth!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:02 pm

Sneak peak of Bryan's next date.
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-worries-before-hometown-dates/

We can compare his with the other two dates.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Just to add about sleuthing, I usually sleuth International shows which means no RS/spoilers. However, what I have noticed in the past recent years for the US shows is that the pre-season sleuthing (sleuthing that is done in real time while filming is still on-going) tends to be most accurate. 

In the case of Rachel, just by comparing pics of Rachel with contestants during filming and BL,  many sleuthers on this forum stated and believed Bryan would be F1 based on that alone. Some just because he fit the "type" of F1s where the leads do tend to go for a type and as yet in recent years that pattern has held. Same with other past F1s.

Add in stats for F1s for Bette of recent years. In most recent Bette seasons the F1 gets 1on1 date in Ep 5.  Add in edit (F1 being showcased in the the promos as well as show). Add in media and blogs (F1 being talked about by lead even when not shown in episode). Add in SHV sleuthing (lead and F1 have similar outlier patterns in SM activity and physical whereabouts that are common to them only).

All of this is part of the piece of the puzzle that is used to confirm pre-season F1 sleuthing and sleuthing of F1 while the show airs. This method has proven accurate time and time again, regardless of what show or franchise the world over (yes, even in other countries similar patterns hold, including stats).

So it's not just because of International sleuthing that I don't care about RS' spoilers and pay them no mind, it's because the sleuthing done during real time and while the show airs paints the more accurate picture IMO and always has. Which is why this forum was FIRST to question and state that RS's first spoiler this season was likely incorrect. Just like THIS forum has done so for past seasons when RS' spoilers were incorrect and he changed them AFTER sleuthing was done on here.

The key that I've learned from sleuthing is to see how the spoilers match up to the sleuthing and NOT the other way around.
It doesn't matter who I like or don't like when it comes to sleuthing. I have sleuthed far more F1s I don't like and had no doubt they'd be F1 even though I never cared for them at all. Whomever the lead chooses is their choice. If I don't care for a potential F1 it's never a reason for me to think they are not F1 just like if I like a potential F1 it's never a reason why I think they are F1 - in both cases it's the sleuthing that matters most.

Apologies for long post. JMO

Before this season, I said I would be really surprised if they stuck with the same formula and the F1 gets the first impression rose and a date on the fifth episode. Guess I was wrong! Will be interesting to see what happens next season....

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:05 pm

@coolangel I think he was also wearing it in his IG story today? So, Rachel probably was wearing a different cap on her flight back. But like you said, I don't think it means much either.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahg Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:19 pm

bluejay25 wrote:@coolangel I think he was also wearing it in his IG story today? So, Rachel probably was wearing a different cap on her flight back. But like you said, I don't think it means much either.

@coolangel nice catch! Looks like you're right @bluejay25 -- definitely not the same cap Rachel was wearing on her flight back. Oh well. Maybe Bryan has a collection of dark gray/light black hats.

teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 35 Img_4010
Source: My SC - http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/deleted-scenes/VDKA3947374

sarahg

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:31 pm

bluejay25 wrote:@coolangel I think he was also wearing it in his IG story today? So, Rachel probably was wearing a different cap on her flight back. But like you said, I don't think it means much either.

No matter, it's still matchy matchy, imo.
Now I am wondering about the short necklace with a round pendant. Does she wear it in today's IG story?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:38 pm

teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 35 D09e5a6da83a90b723c1d29cd04854e9_zpsi7hapo5a
My SC from Rachel's IG Story
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:51 pm

I wonder if it's the same

teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 35 Img_0634

Rachel Lindsay twitter @TheRachLindsay
For the first time, in a long time...having a ME DAY!!!
5/27/17

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:20 pm

SFoster wrote:
2observe wrote:
SFoster wrote:@nd4reality - love your post!  

Episode 5 viewers may not have caught that 5 second convo with Eric, where he says he has reached the point of no going back and he is present with her.  And later she said she loved her conversation with Eric that night!  #TeamEric
She also said that she can't wait to have another date with Eric.

Yes! And I'm still upset he doesn't get another 1:1 before htd.  But it sounds like she needed the 1:1 to get to know Dean on a deeper level - so does that mean she's more  sure of Eric?  Isn't that like Sean and Catherine, meaning Cat didn't get a 2nd 1:1 because Sean wanted to be sure of another at the end?  idk  I do know I'm #TeamEric and #ItsMiracleSeason
That's the way I see it too.  Still Team Eric teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 35 3806527698

Last edited by 2observe on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:37 pm

SFoster wrote:Bryan looks so much younger than 37, imo. His skin is very smooth!  

I'm suspicious about that because it's too smooth imo. I'm thinking Botox but could be something else.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:45 pm

bluejay25 wrote:@emusha

There is a sneak peek of Dean and Rachel's one on one. I don't know if there is YT version up yet.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA3957270

There is also a sneak peek of Peter and Rachel's one on one.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA3958007

Awesome thanks so much!
I find dean's date fascinating Rachel almost seems annoyed. We're seeing a feisty side of her we havent seen before. With peter we see the exact opposite side - the way she leans into his shoulder....she's so soft around him.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips