SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:25 pm

Wait, Bryan says his last relationship started hot and heavy, too fast too soon. IMO the reason is because HE is hot and heavy right out the door. I doubt his and Rachel's relationship would be hot and heavy, if he had not aggressively sucked her face right out of the limo and each week after. He's the common demoninator imo. It's not a situation where it just "happened" like that; he made it happen like that. C'mon, Bryan. You probably behave this way with all your gfs. Didn't that young model say the same thing about him, kissing aggressively on the first date?  LOL  too much! JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:43 pm

Bryan is too hot and heavy out of the gate in a way that reads disingenuous IMO. To me, his level of physical affection is too much for their stage of relationship and feels like a recipe he uses with all women. While that overly sexual kiss within seconds of meeting her was too much for me and bordered on being disrespectful IMO, Rachel seems to like it, so I guess that's great for them.

If that's the level of physical touch she needs, I'm surprised Peter lasted so long. He likes her because if you watch their affectionate scenes slowed down, you can see he subtly initiates a lot. But for someone that likes the level of affection Bryan gives, Peter is way too little too late.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:43 pm

emusha wrote:
bluejay25 wrote:@emusha

There is a sneak peek of Dean and Rachel's one on one. I don't know if there is YT version up yet.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA3957270

There is also a sneak peek of Peter and Rachel's one on one.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA3958007

Awesome thanks so much!
I find dean's date fascinating Rachel almost seems annoyed. We're seeing a feisty side of her we havent seen before. With peter we see the exact opposite side - the way she leans into his shoulder....she's so soft around him.

Very sweet and tender those two Smiley
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:48 pm

SFoster wrote:Wait, Bryan says his last relationship started hot and heavy, too fast too soon. But the reason is because HE is hot and heavy right out the door. I doubt his and Rachel's relationship would be hot and heavy, if he had not aggressively sucked her face right out of the limo and each week after. He's the common demoninator. It's not a situation where it just "happened" like that; he made it happen like that. C'mon, Bryan. You probably behave this way with all your gfs. Didn't that young model say the same thing about him, kissing aggressively on the first date?  LOL  too much!

agreed as I said before Bryan is the classic case of the guy who is so good at picking up aka seducing  aka catching the girls that he's almost tricked himself out of truly falling in long-term committed love and really revealing who he is unfiltered, unpolished and raw to connect beyond the passion. I also think he lacks self-awareness that he's the one who he should be most afraid of cos he's the one who fires up the flames soooo fast and heavy that his relationships burn out quicker than they started.... its so telling for me what we hear Rachel say in her ITM wearing her outfit from their dinner date

“Meeting somebody’s family is very, very serious,” she says. “I feel like I need to understand him more and where he comes from, what his family is like, what they’re going to think of me and will they be accepting of me. I have some important questions before I can hand out that rose.”

I agree 100% with both R&B that this is burning wayyyy too fast, this is shallow/hollow and yes, they know each other veryyyyy little much less than most of the relationships coming out of this show.

Ironically Peter is the anti-thesis of Bryan telling Rachel that he can't follow his whim to just keep kissing her cos 'they have so much ground to cover' what a season!!
all imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:53 pm

teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 36 Screen16
source: http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA3958007
This moment doesn't need words....like Rachel keeps saying "unexplainable...I can't name it...that x-factor"
how soft she is with him is like she is with no other man we've seen her with imo
And his arms are stretch across holding her leg(s) looking out with that somber look - like he's her rock....like he's there with/for her
all imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:56 pm

Bryan is too hot and heavy out of the gate in a way that reads disingenuous IMO.

IMO the fact that he admits his last serious relationship started the same way, coupled with the ex who talked to a magazine and said he kissed her as passionately as he did Rachel the night of their first date, I'm convinced that Bryan is the opposite of disingenuous in that regard and that's really who he is.

Which is something I'd suspected for awhile. As I've said, I completely understand those who read Bryan as smarmy and a player but I have felt that this is just who he is when he's attracted to a woman. That he is very passionate by nature and when he's attracted to a woman he just goes all in.

Now I'm not saying it's a great recipe for forever and ever love or arguing that it is likely more lust than love but it's why I don't think he's just feeding lines to Rachel and I fully buy that he really is truly passionately attracted to her. Can it survive in the real world if he's her pick, who knows but as I always say, every pairing coming out of this franchise is a crapshoot.

The picture of Rachel and Peter above is cute until you look at it closely. She's leaned into him, soaking in his smell and nestled in his sweater. He's staring out the window of the helicopter. Not caressing her cheek, her head, gently kissing her on her forehead, etc. I remember the moment that I knew how into Vanessa Nick was. It wasn't when he started crying on their one on one, but when they were waiting to go up in the air in the plane and he gently and almost without thinking of it, kissed her lightly on her forehead as she leaned on his shoulder. That quick second told me everything. Admittedly I haven't seen the full clip, so maybe Peter does do those things but looking at that picture to me just sums up everything I have felt about those two this season. She's chasing him, not the other way around.

Last edited by lleyki on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:02 pm

emusha wrote:teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 36 Screen16
This moment doesn't need words....like Rachel keeps saying "unexplainable...I can't name it...that x-factor"
how soft she is with him is like she is with no other man we've seen her with imo
And his arms are stretch across holding her leg(s) looking out with that somber look - like he's her rock....like he's there with/for her
all imo
I was actually a bit disappointed in Peter for not nuzzling her or kissing her in that moment or putting his arm around her. He's too reserved for Rachel. He's my favorite, but he's not right for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:04 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:
emusha wrote:teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 36 Screen16
all imo
I was actually a bit disappointed in Peter for not nuzzling her or kissing her in that moment or putting his arm around her. He's too reserved for Rachel. He's my favorite, but he's not right for her.

eta: And pretty much exactly what I posted above and I came to that conclusion without even seeing the full clip.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:05 pm

@Ilovepeter laugh out loud funny - I guess we all see different things. To me this moment captured the "connecting from within" that Rachel keeps talking about...like they're both feeling each other's presence and the connection between them. There's no need to be sexual or to get steamy. They are connected. Peter even describes how when she was holding his hand and putting her head on his shoulders it reminded him that the original feelings they had for each other were there... it showed him that Rachel was also feeling what he was feeling.

Anyhow.... IMO we don't know exactly what happened a second later soooo... no idea
all imo

Last edited by emusha on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:06 pm

Yikes... if Bryan told me our relationship was mirroring what he had with his ex, I definitely wouldn't feel special and I would see a red flag with him admitting to this repeating pattern... Rachel's face says it all IMO... she's shown such discernment so far so I don't think she'll let this slide IMO... I'm thinking the tides turn in Switzerland and Bryan's all guns blazing starts to dimmer and the slow burn becomes a real raging fire with Peter IMO

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:12 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Yikes... if Bryan told me our relationship was mirroring what he had with his ex, I definitely wouldn't feel special and I would see a red flag with him admitting to this repeating pattern... Rachel's face says it all IMO... she's shown such discernment so far so I don't think she'll let this slide IMO... I'm thinking the tides turn in Switzerland and Bryan's all guns blazing starts to dimmer and the slow burn becomes a real raging fire with Peter IMO

yup pretty much! teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 36 4256136633

dude's a walking talking red flag IMO, and I honestly feel for him and I sincerely, truly hope he does find love cos...he's like most of us....he's the one in his own way.

I do believe he's sincere in wanting love but IMHO how he'll find it is when he realizes what is holding him back -- his hot & heavy pattern and his focus on "catching the girl" holds him back from true commitment. I have a friend who was just like him - a guy who was so obsessed with the chase that he never figured out how to make a relationship work.

As CH said in his 5 to watch....Bryan "swears he is ready...but is he?". If he invested just as much energy putting down his walls and connecting beyond the passion as he does on the "chase"...and if he actually throws himself into committing to one girl.... imo Bryan'd find the love that he's looking for. This clip is the first one where I actually got to really really know Bryan...he showed me something real and I'm already rooting for him more than I ever have. Here's to you Bryan! You just won yourself a cheerleader hi wine

all imho

Last edited by emusha on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:13 pm

SFoster wrote:Wait, Bryan says his last relationship started hot and heavy, too fast too soon. IMO the reason is because HE is hot and heavy right out the door. I doubt his and Rachel's relationship would be hot and heavy, if he had not aggressively sucked her face right out of the limo and each week after. He's the common demoninator imo. It's not a situation where it just "happened" like that; he made it happen like that. C'mon, Bryan. You probably behave this way with all your gfs. Didn't that young model say the same thing about him, kissing aggressively on the first date?  LOL  too much! JMO
IMO, the clip actually foreshadowed him leaving at F3.  That would definitely set him up for the next Bachelor, imo. :yes:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips