SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

geneva - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:32 pm

I found this significant from R's People blog:

*snipped
" Yet, when I chose the two watches for us to keep, it wasn’t about the bling. It was about owning a token that represented a time when we were both falling for each other that could be held on to for decades. Even to pass down to our children if the relationship kept going in the right direction."

#watchgate

Source:
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-geneva-switzerland/
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

geneva - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:34 pm

@coolangel is faster than me at posting :yes:   Jinx.

ETA: But great minds think alike Hugesmile
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:57 pm

I think y'all skipped the tiniest most important statement in that blog post laugh out loud . Whoever the F1 is, Rachel has taken it upon herself to make him the happiest and loved husband in the world beatingheart . What a great sentiment, she has so much love to give and her F1 is about to shower in it. IMO

I prayed the men understood that my intentions and decisions were not completely selfish because every single one was made with the ultimate goal of making one of these men the happiest and most loved husband they ever dreamed they could be.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:09 pm

She's just the best. PINKHEART I'm going to be crushed for her if this blows up after a few months.

geneva - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:12 pm

coolangel wrote:#Watchgate is real IMO.  giggling  geneva - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 54 1f64c

Yet, when I chose the two watches for us to keep, it wasn’t about the bling. It was about owning a token that represented a time when we were both falling for each other that could be held on to for decades. Even to pass down to our children if the relationship kept going in the right direction.
Source

Rachel is a total goner for Bryan... already talking about potentially passing her and Bryan's matching watches to their children giggling jmo #watchgate
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:16 pm

In the last paragraph she made it pretty clear who was potentially on the cutting block and Bryan was not mentioned at all.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:37 pm

Sc from BRYAN'S  IG story

#watchgate yeah for sure giggling

geneva - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 54 2017-010
geneva - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 54 2017-011
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:46 pm

Dessler wrote:I think y'all skipped the tiniest most important statement in that blog post laugh out loud . Whoever the F1 is, Rachel has taken it upon herself to make him the happiest and loved husband in the world  beatingheart . What a great sentiment, she has so much love to give and her F1 is about to shower in it. IMO

I prayed the men understood that my intentions and decisions were not completely selfish because every single one was made with the ultimate goal of making one of these men the happiest and most loved husband they ever dreamed they could be.
I love how Rachel is so ready to start a family. I wish nothing but the best for her and her new fiance.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:47 pm

SelmaHB wrote:Sc from BRYAN'S  IG story

#watchgate   yeah for sure  giggling

geneva - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 54 2017-010
geneva - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 54 2017-011
Oooh Will! Another favorite of mine. Where are they at?

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:52 pm

^ Miami MLB All star game

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:52 pm

Allstars game?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:07 pm

"OMG Becky, look at his watch!" I like big watches and I can't deny.... laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips