SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by FashionLover Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:44 pm

@HEA there's other pictures from that series were he's hand is around her on the booth.

I'm trying to follow this conversation but I'm kinda confused..Rachel is mad at P cause he ended up at F2? She has ALL the control of when this guys go home doesn't she? and to me if there's anyone who isn't leading rachel on it's peter. He stated his feelings clearly, if she wasn't happy with want she heard she should have sent him packing but she didn't. Unless I'm understanding this reasonings wrong, I kindly disagree.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:44 pm

Carine wrote:@GuardianAngel awhile back Rachel liked comment that said the reason she probably is not posting any pics of her dates is out of respect for her F1. I get it but its not like she necessarily had to post some over the top pics but I guess it was her decision and she is mainly posting bts pics.

That confirms for me that no way in heck is Rach gonna like pics of Bryan unless he is her F1.  :yes: jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:46 pm

Carine wrote:@GuardianAngel awhile back Rachel liked comment that said the reason she probably is not posting any pics of her dates is out of respect for her F1. I get it but its not like she necessarily had to post some over the top pics but I guess it was her decision and she is mainly posting bts pics.

Well that's interesting. Didn't Rachel admit that her F1 was having a hard time watching back the show? Hmmm....
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:49 pm

FashionLover wrote:@HEA there's other pictures from that series were he's hand is around her on the booth.

I'm trying to follow this conversation but I'm kinda confused..Rachel is mad at P cause he ended up at F2? She has ALL the control of when this guys go home doesn't she? and to me if there's anyone who isn't leading rachel on it's peter. He stated his feelings clearly, if she wasn't happy with want she heard she should have sent him packing but she didn't. Unless I'm understanding this reasonings wrong, I kindly disagree.

Actually the lead doesn't have control on who to send home and when other than her F1 (and sometimes even that they don't have a choice IMO.) Everyone has a role to play, and everyone gets eliminated at the perfect timing according to the story board. I must have missed the comment that Peter is leading Rachel on, but I totally disagree with that. He isn't leading her on in the least IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:50 pm

Rachel has eyes on IG. laugh out loud Within 10 minutes of Peter's post, she was on IG liking a pic she commented on days ago. Mind you Carey commented on it too.

A pic in which it seems as though she's holding in a sneeze. You go girl laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:56 pm

stuckinsc wrote:IMO, Peter is competing with Becca for most out there F2. He is enjoying this game just like Becca did. JMO.

Except Peter doesn't have the sense of humor Becca does. He is so not funny. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:57 pm

SFoster wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:IMO, Peter is competing with Becca for most out there F2. He is enjoying this game just like Becca did. JMO.

Except Peter doesn't have the sense of humor Becca does. He is so not funny. laugh out loud

To me it is about self promotion, Becca and Peter both seem great at that. JMO.

ETA: just like Becca I think Peter would have dated the lead but had not interest in an engagement. Again JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:00 pm

I don't think Rachel was ever going to choose Peter. I think she knew all along he was not into her. But she could have been "testing" him to see when he would tell her he had "reservations". IMO, she probably was testing him. She may even have known when he would ahead of time. Doesn't mean she's not annoyed by him. And I don't think she is holding grudges at all. Just saying, she's not a big fan. I wouldn't be, I know that. Wait, I'm not a Peter fan. Never have been. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:01 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
SFoster wrote:

To me it is about self promotion, Becca and Peter both seem great at that. JMO.

ETA: just like Becca I think Peter would have dated the lead but had not interest in an engagement. Again JMO.

agree

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:05 pm

makeover wrote:Rachel has liked quite of few of Dean's posts. She has never liked something Bryan posted but a few of which he is in. And she has never liked anything Peter posted or is in. I guess it's all up to interpretation. For me, it's not about the posts she liked but the TIMING of it this time.

Eta: this is the post she liked: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWbd_lGDOZr/

I think it's pretty telling she likes it. The other two pictures she liked have Adam and Bryan in them but this time, it's just Bryan and her.
All jmo of course.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:15 pm

sdmom wrote:
makeover wrote:Rachel has liked quite of few of Dean's posts. She has never liked something Bryan posted but a few of which he is in. And she has never liked anything Peter posted or is in. I guess it's all up to interpretation. For me, it's not about the posts she liked but the TIMING of it this time.

Eta: this is the post she liked: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWbd_lGDOZr/

I think it's pretty telling she likes it. The other two pictures she liked have Adam and Bryan in them but this time, it's just Bryan and her.
All jmo of course.

And here I was thinking that Rachel liked the picture of her and Bryan  when  in fact she was actually  liking the jewelry  she was wearing on that date. Two different stories, imo.

Last edited by richmondrose on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:15 pm

SFoster wrote:I don't think Rachel was ever going to choose Peter. I think she knew all along he was not into her. But she could have been "testing" him to see when he would tell her he had "reservations". IMO, she probably was testing him. She may even have known when he would ahead of time. Doesn't mean she's not annoyed by him. And I don't think she is holding grudges at all. Just saying, she's not a big fan. I wouldn't be, I know that. Wait, I'm not a Peter fan. Never have been. laugh out loud

We don't know what Rachel was thinking ... ever. We can only surmise based on a highly manipulated and edited show. She might have been into both Peter and Bryan and then lost interest in one or she might have only been into one from the start. That doesn't really matter to me. It's her show and her life. I hope it ends how she wanted it. At this point, I've pretty much lost interest due to the Lee junk, the TBC and missed weeks with no show. What I am curious about at this point is how she will handle the post show stuff. Will she just happily settle into her new life with her new guy or will she show bitterness at TOG? She and her squad were shading Nick pretty quickly post show, so I am really interested to see how she will be this time. She should be even happier now, so I hope she just appreciates what she has and moves on from the show and the franchise.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips