SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 26 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:54 am

laugh out loud It'll be hard to unsee that.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 26 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:32 pm

elena.shayk wrote:https://twitter.com/ShawnFinchum/status/890185978727600133

Whaaaat? Is this Baddy!? laugh out loud
That image has scarred me. I didn't deserve that laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:34 pm

This seems to be a recurring theme with Baddy...Baddy as a cheerleader, Baddy as a pineapple, Baddy as a dinosaur. I wonder what else he's got up his sleeve. Sure JoJo enjoys when he role plays Hugesmile .
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:34 pm

Awe, I like a man comfortable enough to dress as a cheerleader. Go Baddy!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:28 pm

Jojo liked this. Cute!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXDnwVPA_PF/

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:38 pm

She also just liked this: https://instagram.com/p/BXCZ4rxn92Z/

I'm bored, do something, Jo^3!!! I feel like Baddy yelling at those high schoolers from his MPA team.

I also think I've realized that $hit-talking is part of sports because Baddy can take the worst things being said about him personally but then gets all hot and bothered defending Vandy laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:42 pm

Alanna wrote:She also just liked this: https://instagram.com/p/BXCZ4rxn92Z/

I'm bored, do something, Jo^3!!! I feel like Baddy yelling at those high schoolers from his MPA team.

I also think I've realized that $hit-talking is part of sports because Baddy can take the worst things being said about him personally but then gets all hot and bothered defending Vandy laugh out loud

Im bored too!! laugh out loud
And I love when Baddy is in his hot mood tweeting to the haters! laugh out loud

Any update where they are? They've been apart for like what a week ugh.. sad
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:50 pm

He's still working with Jared in Chico. She probably sat this trip out because 1. She's working on the flip and 2. She's going to see his parents soon when they head out there for his high school reunion. His Chico trips are usually Monday - Friday, so he should be home tomorrow or Saturday.

It's been a long time since they were actually apart for a full week, but hey, they can suck it up laugh out loud and Baddy going after the Tennessee trolls who come at him for going to Vanderbilt is hilarious to see on Twitter.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:27 pm

It looks like she's in Chico with Jordan. We never know anything with these two laugh out loud

I wonder if his reunion is this weekend? I would assume she got there yesterday or today. She was working on the flip house Monday and Tuesday, so she probably needed to finish up with some things before she headed out there.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:31 pm

Ash2214 wrote:It looks like she's in Chico with Jordan. We never know anything with these two laugh out loud

I wonder if his reunion is this weekend? I would assume she got there yesterday or today.
I'm really angry/upset that they don't share their plans with us and I'm sitting here wondering what they're doing as if they don't owe me anything laugh out loud laugh out loud Seriously, I'm happy to see them together Smiley A whole week seemed way too long normally for them to be apart!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:39 pm

Jojo in the passenger seat of a van is asking Jordan why "allegedly " is his favorite word lately. He answered that word makes people think. Soooo glad to see them together again.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:43 pm

@Alanna I think the last time they were actually apart for a full week was back in february or March when Jordan was being shipped off to five different states in one week by the SEC Network and then JoJo was in CA attending events.

If the reunion is this weekend it's funny to think that he's literally going to roll up with his hot fiancé that he met through a television show laugh out loud too hilarious/awesome.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel