SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 42 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by vernie113 Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:30 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I'm glad that while Jordan is working, JoJo is too. Pretty busy week for her with back to back photoshoots yesterday and today and then Saturday and Sunday she'll be at the events for Beautycon all day.

I'm super jealous though - Becca just posted an IG story and she and JoJo are going to the Ed Sheeran concert this week.
Jordan looks so well put together in what looks like a brand new summer suit. Looking at that group of SEC football experts, very obvious Jordan is in his element analyzing team rosters . He maybe chronologically the youngest in that group but his in depth knowledge is like a 10-year veteran of the game. His parents and Joelle must be so proud of him.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 42 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by vernie113 Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:53 pm

Joelle showing off her dance moves to Ed Sheeran's Galway Girl. She looks so happy , carefree and goofy like her handsome fiancé Jordan.
https://instagram.com/p/BXjeeZaAEZb/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:57 pm

Joelle looking forward to seeing Ed Sheeren in concert on Thursday. This is a very busy for her and Jordan too.
https://instagram.com/p/BXjeJCAA4Gd/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:16 pm

Wonder who taught Jo that Australian accent laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:57 pm

Very sweet post from Soraya to the Rodgers Family. Very simple invitation to the 2017 Engagement Party for the lovebirds Joelle and Jordan. Would love to see the full body version of this engagement picture. How can this love not flourish when it is nurtured and supported by the Fletcher/Patton and Rodgers families?
https://instagram.com/p/BXjoqmnhbnx/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:02 am

Great picture of them! Hey Soraya, give us some of the official pictures they took that weekend please laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:56 am

Great pic!! Guessing they're saving the real shots for their save the dates.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:55 am

Read somewhere that Jojo will only be at Beautycon on Saturday and for only 30 minutes. I think she was responding to some fans' questions about being in LA on Sunday and she said she's only there on Saturday. I think Becca would be there on Sunday. Her cousin Darius would be at the Oribe booth. Maybe home on Sunday hopefully when Jordan's work in Charlotte would also be done.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:38 am

She's only going to be at the L'Oréal booth for 30 minutes to meet fans, but I believe she'll be there a good chunk of the day doing other things. She's scheduled to be on a panel on Sunday per the marketing stuff for the event, so unless she backed out of it, she should be there Sunday as well. I'm guessing she'll head home Sunday night or Monday.

I don't think Darious will actually be at the event. I think they both use the Oribe spray given his awesome and super high hair, so he was just teasing her. This event is packed with big celebrities like Chrissy Teigen.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:50 pm

#babestatus, unbuttoned jeans and all laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BXlhI8Bnv8f/

In other news, there's a new weirdo "fan" that's convinced becca and Jo are lesbian lovers. Alrighty.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:58 pm

@Alanna I legit loled when I saw the account on Twitter and IG. Crazy freaking people laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:00 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Alanna I legit loled when I saw the account on Twitter and IG. Crazy freaking people laugh out loud
What if it's true??? Oh my gawd!! Tinfoil on!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel