SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 46 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:17 am

I think he's talking a big game here. What was he gonna do? Leave Jo standing there at the FRC by herself in her gown, waiting and waiting for him, and then slowly realizing he crawled out his hotel room window and is back in the States? Yeah okay.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 46 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:27 am

Jordan is spilling the tea! I can't believe production was trying to keep him from meeting and talking to Soraya and Joe.

I always loved that he wanted to meet with them privately and ask for JoJo's hand in marriage after they met both guys and knew who she wanted to pick. He wanted to make it as real as possible. Can't wait to listen!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:28 am

More from Podcast#7 – Since Jojo is out of town Jordan had to take Jackson to the park to play ball. His rotator cuff is a little sore now which Joelle warned him about. Also talked about him wanting to buy a Smart Car but Joelle doesn’t want him to. He said he might just do it since she is out of town. He was in Charlotte shooting promos for SEC Now for the forthcoming College Football Season. Found out that Luke and Jordan met in Dallas for lunch, dinner and coffee while Luke was doing business. Luke was going to Idaho/Montana border for fly fishing and would do the next podcast from Seattle. Based on friends’ suggestion, he tried Whataburgers in Dallas and he concluded In-n- Out Burger is his preference and better.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:28 am

Alanna wrote:I think he's talking a big game here. What was he gonna do? Leave Jo standing there at the FRC by herself in her gown, waiting and waiting for him, and then slowly realizing he crawled out his hotel room window and is back in the States? Yeah okay.

Obvioulsy he wasn't going to do that, it was more his way to let TPTB know that he isn't going to play the way they want him to.
I'm glad he stood his ground and called the parents and everything worked out the way it was supposed to yes

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:34 am

I can understand now why TPTB were not too good to Jordan even in the AFTR since he insisted on how he wanted his story to be played out and not the way the producers wanted. You really have to listen to Jordan tell his side of the story so passionately and with conviction. I guess he knew they would be together either via the finale on the show or in real life. I am so proud of him for sticking to his guns.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:38 am

Yeah no they wouldn't have been together imo if producers called his bluff and he had to leave. Would Jo ever let him near her ever again if he just didn't show up to the FRC and she was the only Ette who didn't get a proposal? laugh out loud I would have wanted to see Ben and Matt's reactions to after all that, Jo announcing that nah, she'll hear him out past show too. Please!!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:58 am

I hope this works -this is the link to the SiriusXM interview by Jenny McCarthy and Jordan and how he explained why he did not ask Jojo's dad her hand in marriage when he first met him. Nice to hear him tell the similar rationale.
https://soundcloud.com/user-675053557/jordan-rodgers-on-jenny-mccarthy-show

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:03 am

I loved that he called their bluff and asked for the two executive producers. Saying if they didn't bring him to Joe and Soraya or at least allow him to call them that he would leave the show and pursue her away from the cameras was such a power move.

I was dying that he said you can deal with having just Robby there who she didn't want laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:05 am

Alanna wrote:I think he's talking a big game here. What was he gonna do? Leave Jo standing there at the FRC by herself in her gown, waiting and waiting for him, and then slowly realizing he crawled out his hotel room window and is back in the States? Yeah okay.
He played it smart because there was no way they'd film him just not showing up at the FRC and there's more on the line for them because they've got to make a tv show and they're on a schedule and time is money. Jordan stays being a boss.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:08 am

He totally IS a boss but I just don't believe this would have played out how he is claiming now, a year later, happily engaged to Jo laugh out loud Either way, more proof and confirmation that there's no love lost here with the producers. He doesn't like being controlled by anyone, regardless of the situation, he always tries to be the captain of his own ship.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:11 am

@ReneeM exactly. He was playing chess with them. They weren't going to let him leave and he knew that, but he knew the only way he could get what he wanted was to threaten them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:48 am

Ash2214 wrote:@ReneeM exactly. He was playing chess with them. They weren't going to let him leave and he knew that, but he knew the only way he could get what he wanted was to threaten them.
I don't know, Jason's season where Harrison came out to afr and made it sound like people had died or something revived this franchise. If they filmed Jo alone at the FRC and having a mental breakdown, it would have been the most dramatic evah, for real, this time laugh out loud And his plan was to tell Jo they'll get back together after the show. Riiiiight like she would have been in any position to listen to him and be ok with this arrangement? No way imo.

Anyway, I don't think he truly would have left her at that time and will certainly never leave her now, which is all that matters Smiley heartbeat

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel