SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 8 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:02 am

ReneeM wrote:I'm so proud of him and happy for him! Whenever I watch him it's obvious how much work he puts into it behind the scenes. I think it was obvious from last season seeing how much responsibility they gave him in his first couple of months, that his bosses felt good about him. I think he's very much the rising star over there and given his work ethic, he'll keep reaching new heights IMO.
Totally. I think he's going to grow up and be a BFD in the sports broadcasting world one day.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 8 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:03 am

In total, he'll be gone around the same time each month, so like 6-8 days. Now it's just more of a set schedule. I can see her going to some games like she did last year too. It's only four month out of the year.

The way he talks about JoJo, their families, their wedding, and his job is just so mature.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:07 am

So happy for Jordan! He obviously works really hard, knows what he's talking about, has charisma...he deserves this!

I LOVE what he said about JoJo and their relationship, especially in regards to the wedding. So realistic, mature, and wise.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:10 am

He is incredibly mature, rational, sane and wise! Idk who could have over taken his body in Nashville but good lord his maturity 99.99% of the time gets me all excited and swooning on Jo's behalf. What a perfect partner to her imo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:41 am

Wow, Jordan is such a MAN - from the physical to the intellectual, to the relational aspects. He has demonstrated such maturity. I think that is my fav interview of him thus far. This guy is not playing. He did say on the show that he wouldn't get engaged to just try it out. This man means business and I have no doubt he'd continue to keep his word.

Also very ecstatic for him with his job! I know he must have gone through a lot having to quit a passion he had for a long time. But to see him rise in this new role is such a beauty to watch. Every time I listen to him I look around to see who else is there with him - he's always the youngest on the team! He got what may be considered an earlier start than most and that can be because of his natural talent. And because he got in at such a young age, he'd have more room for growth and opportunity. Wow! I'm sure JoJo is very proud of her man as well. He deserves it!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:42 am

Official press release from SEC Network of their new top Saturday Night Broadcasting team which replaces the previous team of 'top dogs' of Bret Musberger, Jesse Palmer and Kaylee Hartung.

This is a big deal for Jordan who will not even be in his 2nd year at ESPN/SEC until August 23, 2017. The executives must be very impressed with his body of work for a 'neophyte' and his acceptance by the fans of college football. It would not be surprising if they have seen an uptick in the ratings wherever Jordan is on. Besides, he got some high profile assignments towards the end of the season especially the championship series ending with the final New Year Eve game. This is not surprising for his talent, composure and appearance. This achievement must explain why Jojo and Jordan appear on top of the world in happiness and joy in how far they have gone. I can see Jordan going further in his pursuit of his dream in sports broadcasting and more TV exposure.
http://www.secsports.com/article/19960837/sec-saturday-night-broadcasting-team-announced

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:46 am

It's nice to see after a lot of hard work, Jordan is being recognized for who he is and for his talents. Much success going forward!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:28 pm

I need to say it again - the way he talked about JoJo being the best blessing for him and how he wants to honor her and her family at their wedding, he wants the wedding to be private, but also wants the fans to be involved in some way, he loves Dallas, they're excited for their future, etc.

Honestly, so swoon worthy laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:43 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I need to say it again - the way he talked about JoJo being the best blessing for him and how he wants to honor her and her family at their wedding, he wants the wedding to be private, but also wants the fans to be involved in some way, he loves Dallas, they're excited for their future, etc.

Honestly, so swoon worthy laugh out loud
Yes. Say it again, girl!! I think if we were to look up MAN (totally right @aviej) in the dictionary, Baddy's pic would be right there laugh out loud Good lord Jo is a lucky girl.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:57 pm

@Alanna every woman should have a significant other that says you are their best blessing and that he wants to honor you. So, so sweet.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:14 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Alanna every woman should have a significant other that says you are their best blessing and that he wants to honor you. So, so sweet.
Imagine how much her family must love him, that it's a MAN (I'm always going to write it in all caps referring to him now laugh out loud laugh out loud) like Jordan who is loving and protecting Jojo?

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:23 pm

More accolades for Jojo's fiancé - Greg Sankey, SEC Commissioner writes - Congrats and welcome to @SEC Saturday Night on @SEC Network to Jordan Rodgers, Cole Cubelic and Tom Hart . Note that in all the press releases and announcements about this new assignment, Jordan gets first mention/billing. This is testament to his "pull" to all SEC fans. It is amazing how quickly he has established his credibility with the SEC football fans who are arguably the most demanding and knowledgeable fans. Congratulations are in order for this lovable couple for this accomplishment.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel