SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 Empty Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:19 pm

Previous threads here

Ladybug82 wrote:Maybe it wasn't about just how high a solid gold pedestal (IMO) he was put on, maybe it was more about just how much the other was being attacked and drug through the mud (again IMO) over old news or things that didn't bother her and just how much she'd be attacked for not chosing the perfect, preferred specimen.  Who knows...

IMO the first spoiler didn't fully add up with things that were being sleuthing on board and behind the scenes.  But all her F4 are decent enough guys and I'd have wished her well and hoped for a long, happy relationship for her no matter who she chose.  If you see a love story at all, regardless of if it's with the F1, F2 or F6, its a good season IMO.  So as long as she's happy with her choice, I'm good.  And IMO, much like with Jojo's season, I think the reason she choice who she did (no matter who is actual F1) will be made quite clear in time.

JMO

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:What I don't understand is why she sometimes trolls in favour of the Peter spoiler. It felt like she was contributing to it early on. If I were her I'd be throwing hints the other way. laugh out loud Maybe she's that strong and badazz and doesn't gaf what people think.
I think early on she thought it would be fun to troll but she has since stopped. I think she was almost expecting everyone to fall in love with her actual f1 and root for them more and be super happy and surprised at the foiler. Then when it didn't happen for the majority of viewers that are active on sm and instead Petal was the couple everyone wanted, she's started to give clear hints the other way imo with her blogs, posts this weekend, etc.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:27 pm

I think the first spoiler was released because there were people who were being told Peter was the F1 while dissing any sleuthing which was proving otherwise. That IMO is the difference between sleuthing without fanning. Anyone can fan over a contestant and sleuth at the same time but if you can't put your emotions aside, then it's not sleuthing IMHO. It happens, every season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:37 pm

Sorry I was not really reading the board preseason and through to the episode 4 I think.
@GuardianAngel Do you mean that the spoiler comes first from members here that were told Peter was F1?

Also what did Rachel do at the beginning regarding giving clues in Peter's favor?
If someone can direct me to the right thread, I will be glad to read for myself if needed.
Thanks in advance.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:39 pm

But I don't think foilers are released to spite fans, do they care that much? This must be tptb's ideal season post filming - have everyone guessing/fighting/fanning back and forth. RS must love it too even though he initially had it wrong. Buzz and clicks for everyone laugh out loud.

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:49 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Sorry I was not really reading the board preseason and through to the episode 4 I think.
@GuardianAngel Do you mean that the spoiler comes first from members here that were told Peter was F1?

Also what did Rachel do at the beginning regarding giving clues in Peter's favor?
If someone can direct me to the right thread, I will be glad to read for myself if needed.
Thanks in advance.

I mean who ever RS gets his spoilers from were being told Peter was the F1, whether they were intentionally doing that to throw off the real f1 or they were simply being told the wrong info, IDK, he throws it out there, people believe him. I don't believe anyone, I keep sleuthing. If there are spoilers, that's great. It gives me the opportunity to justify it, or discover that it may not be correct by continuing to sleuth.

I'm not in the belief that Rachel was giving clues in Peter's favour. I personally don't think she cared, but I do wonder what she thought later when Peter was liking posts that were negative to Bryan and positive towards himself. Maybe someone else that thinks that she was giving clues in Peters favour can direct you.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:03 pm

Thanks for your answer @GuardianAngel. Smiley
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:12 pm

Sorry to be dense, but what is the significance of Peter's ex following Dean and Kristina in particular?

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:21 pm

And the F2 is now on its 8th thread! Amazing!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:27 pm

Mmmmmmm.... I don't think Peter and the ex ended on fabulous terms. Just my interpretation.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:29 pm

sosleepy wrote:Mmmmmmm.... I don't think Peter and the ex ended on fabulous terms. Just my interpretation.
Was she the X who he had to have relationship therapy for or was that another one, anyone know?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:33 pm

JMO different

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:35 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Mmmmmmm.... I don't think Peter and the ex ended on fabulous terms. Just my interpretation.
 Was she the X who he had to have relationship therapy for or was that another one, anyone know?

That I do not know, but I would guess different. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo